Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 183votes)

Takarakuji de 40-oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru

Alt Names: alt 宝くじで40億当たったんだけど異世界に移住するalt 中了40亿的我要搬到异世界去住了alt 복권으로 40억에 당첨됐지만 이세계로 이주한다alt I Won 4 Billion in a Lottery But I Went to Another Worldalt Я выиграл 4 миллиарда в лотерее и попал в другой мир
Author: Suzunoki Kuro
Artist: Imai Mujii & Kurojishi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazura was selected as the winner on a lottery that he bought on a whim, and received ¥4,000,000,000 (4 billion yen).
To evade the hyenas that smelled the scent of his money, Kazura took refuge at an old residence that had been handed down from generation to generation in his family.
When Kazura was investigating the place that would become his shelter, he stumbled on a certain room where it was possible to go into and back from another world.
The culture and technology level of that world was relatively low. The protagonist sometimes brought goods, sometimes brought technological knowledge.
At that world, he would find his true value as a person.

Source: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000030010000_68/
Go to Takarakuji de 40-oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To continue following Hairy Wizardz Translations... New Window HarryDong
  • 0 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies

262 Comments

Now he will bring in firearms cause he have to save the villagers and that stupid kid.

Japan isn't like USA, it isn't that easy to get hands on firearms. If he had a lot of knowledge and courage, pulling off a stunt like stealing a jet in Zero's Familiar would probably be a bit easier than legally buying a firearm in under one day.

Now he will bring in firearms cause he have to save the villagers and that stupid kid.

The legend of MC's predecessor is well known in the village. You know the one where he is attacked by an army and leaves never to return (because he died on his way back), now the kid tells the nice soldier, information about the god. Thus pretty much dooming him. That is if they really were after him,which doesn't seem to be the case.

Yeah, seems the reason he came was to investigate in the first place was because this village was doing better than others, but maybe thought they were lying about where they got the extra resources when the river was lower. He must have thought they were secretly stashing/stockpiling food away and deceiving the tax man since everybody knew Nelson was a good lord who would be lenient during famine. But then all that was put aside when he found out about this unkown MC the village is hiding, like harboring a fujtive.

every kid is stupid. Especially if they are talking to someone with shiny armor and cool looking swords. That is how I became a fan of power rangers and masked rider.

Only question is, what if they found the corpse buried near the entrance? or is there a barrier there making people avoid going near it.

Yeah there is the barrier.

It’s what’s warping Valetta away from Kazura everytime they get close, though the barrier’s end/start point is a pretty far distance away from the entrance to Japan and the unmarked grave so there’s no chance anyone would just stumble on to it.

Fortunately, I'm not disatisfied with the groups doing those two series. I might swoop in if I see the quality massively drop though...speaking of "dropping", I'm open to picking those up if they ever do get dropped; along with picking up other dropped and forgotten series. If there's some good fantasy titles out there that need a rescueing, peeps can let me know. The worst part is when official English releases get dropped, but they still own the license, so those titles are never to see the light of day ever again.

It's a good thing too, otherwise we'd never get some hilarious

Spoiler
moments, but that's still a long ways away.

LHTranslation have some isekai which have dipped really low in quality thanks to multiple teams working on the stories.  Of course, even if it's isekai, not all are as fun to read as this one.

Fortunately, I'm not disatisfied with the groups doing those two series. I might swoop in if I see the quality massively drop though...speaking of "dropping", I'm open to picking those up if they ever do get dropped; along with picking up other dropped and forgotten series. If there's some good fantasy titles out there that need a rescueing, peeps can let me know. The worst part is when official English releases get dropped, but they still own the license, so those titles are never to see the light of day ever again.

That kid is the Deputy Ted of this manga.

And for those who can't wait...

Spoiler

It's a good thing too, otherwise we'd never get some hilarious

Spoiler
moments, but that's still a long ways away.

Oh no! We forgot to account for the children -- Valetta's thoughrs during Confrontation

Spoiler

he should commit sudoku

And once again, kids fuck everything up

Why? It's not like he was given orders not to mention the dude.

The legend of MC's predecessor is well known in the village. You know the one where he is attacked by an army and leaves never to return (because he died on his way back), now the kid tells the nice soldier, information about the god. Thus pretty much dooming him.

That is if they really were after him,which doesn't seem to be the case.

A good way to notice this is fantasy, is that people are introduced to sake and actually like it. 

I mean, I had it once a few year ago, and I remember liking it?

Thanks harry for the chapter and good luck for the next one.

Anyway, stupid kid.

every kid is stupid. Especially if they are talking to someone with shiny armor and cool looking swords. That is how I became a fan of power rangers and masked rider.

Only question is, what if they found the corpse buried near the entrance? or is there a barrier there making people avoid going near it.

But he kinda was...you know the whole legend, and the warning to not to reveal him or he will disappear lol

Spoiler

Thanks harry for the chapter and good luck for the next one.

Anyway, stupid kid.

It was pretty clear the people did not want outsiders to know because of what happened in the past. Given his reaction after he gave the whole thing away he seems to have been aware of it. 

This whole problem could have been resolved if Kazuna had taken the Odysseus route and made sure everyone called him "Nobody" when he arrived. 

"Um, nobody made it?"

"Yes, Nobody made it."

"But somebody made it."

"Yes, and that sombody is Nobody."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Oh no. Ni-chan, it couldn't be..." Kid runs away.

"What the heck?"

He leaves confused but none the wiser! Flawless victory.

pumped up rich noble and a stupid kid: what a great mix.

next chapter they are probably going to raid the village and force the village to hand him over.

now i want to hit that kid

now i want to hit that kid

thanks for the new chapter...

Spank him in the butt.

really author? Couldnt find any other way than to make a dumb fucking kid? 

Dumbass kid.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics