Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 522votes)

Mousou Telepathy

Alt Names: alt 妄想テレパシーalt Delusion Telepathyalt Moutelealt Waham Telepati
Author: Nobel
Artist: Nobel
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nakano-san is a high school girl who can look into people's minds. Because of that, she finds out that the mind of the popular Toda-kun is full of wild fantasies about her! Or is it?

Raw: http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/moutele/
Go to Mousou Telepathy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mousou Telepathy released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 269 Replies
Topic Schedule changes New Window Newspage
  • 1 Replies
Topic The Raws New Window Lyanhyrt
  • 277 Replies
Topic Theories about her power New Window gormadoc
  • 4 Replies
Topic Is Aya... New Window RogZiel
  • 4 Replies
Topic new chapters New Window Kfnmpah
  • 14 Replies

4738 Comments

Spoiler

That "SAFE!" face in the last panel, lol. Well saved, guy.

Spoiler

Why would it be a typo? 

Yes. Please date. God that would be the best. God those two are so damn cute together. Please please please!!!

Momiji is reaching L E V E LS  O F  G A Y  we haven´t ever seen before, nice

Spoiler

Yeah, okay, if we don't get a yuri spinoff once Mousou Telepathy ends we're gonna have to start organizing riots. Who's with me?

Chapter 512.5 Page 15 Holy shit goalie dude got her pregnant.

y'all it pretty simply means she's got a girlfriend i.e. she's gay or bi it's real simple

why would you "want to keep our relationship a secret" if it was just best friends. context clues, come on

M-Momiji?! I'm sorry? Your recent worries are what? Where's the manga of that? I wanna read it!

I guess it turns out that Toda's irritation with his little sister monopolising Nakano's attention had far more grounding than even I realised...

Just wondering when she says girlfriend does she mean girlfriend as in love? or girlfriend as in azama and nakano are girlfriends?

75% is a really low number

That's low for you? You must be a real genius then.

That bonus chapter makes the hiatus worth it for me.

That cover just creeps me out. The lips are disturbing and the nose-gradient-thing just doesn't work for me.

thanks ... I knew I wasn't the only one

... Huh. I had to go back and read Momiji's bio page again before it actually clicked, lol.

M-Momiji?! I'm sorry? Your recent worries are what? Where's the manga of that? I wanna read it!

I guess it turns out that Toda's irritation with his little sister monopolising Nakano's attention had far more grounding than even I realised...

Spoiler

That cover just creeps me out. The lips are disturbing and the nose-gradient-thing just doesn't work for me.

tfw u still come back here even tho you know there's no update

The initial date of the comic starting up again has been postponed and there's no new reopening date announced yet.

probably will be at late January early February? That way the mangala can have some nice hollidyad with he family and have a fresh start for the final stretch of the manga.

The initial date of the comic starting up again has been postponed and there's no new reopening date announced yet.

Right.

Now we're waiting with the rest of the fellows now.

Right, but what kind of person is like "I just sneezed... must be hungry"?

Sneezed = cold = not enough fat = hungry

lol maybe

It's a superstition that when you sneeze, you're being talked or thought about at that time.

Right, but what kind of person is like "I just sneezed... must be hungry"?

Bravo young man, you have just realized the one thing 75% or RomCom protags. never do

75% is a really low number

But why. It's not like the next page will be him confessing. There's at least another 50-100 pages to go before it even comes close to it. This is actually a fine place to stop, because it's like the end of a chapter. The next chapter starts after the hiatus

I don't know about you, but this is a pretty big turning point. Toda now knowing that Nakano is very likely in love with him and understanding that he has to tell her will seriously change how they interact with one another. 

Now all he needs to do is figure out how to say it to her without spilling enough spaghetti to make a second Italy.

How rude, Italy's made of other types of pasta too *goes away playing the mandolin angrily* XD but I agree

It makes me want to burn the author at the stake

You want a permanent hiatus, just because of a temporary one?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics