Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 522votes)

Mousou Telepathy

Alt Names: alt 妄想テレパシーalt Delusion Telepathyalt Moutelealt Waham Telepati
Author: Nobel
Artist: Nobel
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nakano-san is a high school girl who can look into people's minds. Because of that, she finds out that the mind of the popular Toda-kun is full of wild fantasies about her! Or is it?

Raw: http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/moutele/
Go to Mousou Telepathy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mousou Telepathy released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 269 Replies
Topic Schedule changes New Window Newspage
  • 1 Replies
Topic The Raws New Window Lyanhyrt
  • 277 Replies
Topic Theories about her power New Window gormadoc
  • 4 Replies
Topic Is Aya... New Window RogZiel
  • 4 Replies
Topic new chapters New Window Kfnmpah
  • 14 Replies

4738 Comments

The extra's seem to have confused us about everything we believed in so far

about what? mana has croissant hair and likes the other dude back, best girl is still best girl; everything is pretty cut and dried to me

The extra's seem to have confused us about everything we believed in so far

Damn, look at those new phone wallpapers!

Woah, woah, woah,

Spoiler
hold the phone, you can't just drop something like that on us without warning or explanation!

It's not really a bombshell when she's just a side character

Woah, woah, woah,

Spoiler
hold the phone, you can't just drop something like that on us without warning or explanation!

My only question is was the put in by the scanlators or was it in the original extras. I say that because I can't find the extras online in original RAW. If it was a scanlators decision then I find it deplorable to change it just to match their own tastes

Here's a photo of the raw: https://i.imgur.com/eItCPSe.jpg

To save you time, here's the Japanese: 彼女が付き合ってるの内緒にしようって言う

Here look, it's even romanised: Kanojo ga tsukiatteru no naisho ni shiyou tte iu

Some rough translations pulled from Jisho and Google TL:
Kanojo = girlfriend
tsukiatteru = relationship

naisho = secrecy

shiyoutteiu = saying

Of course, you don't have to believe me. Nothing on the internet is real after all.

Or Bi, way to jump to conclusions.

or trans, or whatever jargon you can think of; seriously, who even cares about the labels?

This only means that imouto is taken and as such has to pull out of the Aya-bowl

Also, this means that someone without telepathy managed to get close enough to her

"Small croissants" -- I laughed out loud. I NEVER laugh out loud.

WE HAVE A CANON GAY..... WE MADE IT KIDS!!!!!!!!

Or Bi, way to jump to conclusions.

Watch as that never gets expanded on in any capacity by the end of the story. Best girl anywhere never gets enough attention.

Well, the extras does say to look forward to vol6 so expect another 100 chapters or so..

Kinda crazy how Mana went from being the "oh god an annoying rival" character to the character carrying the series

I'm not really against gay characters or anything in manga/anime (frankly it's just not my cup of tea to read stories dedicated to it either yuri/yaoi). My only question is was the put in by the scanlators or was it in the original extras. I say that because I can't find the extras online in original RAW. If it was a scanlators decision then I find it deplorable to change it just to match their own tastes if it's in the raw then heyyy we got a yuri little sister in this manga and more power to her.

You can't find these pages online because they are exclusive to the volume and you can read it here because we bought and scanned it. About if that's really what the Japanese text says: of course. Why would we ever change the text to something we prefer? Recently there have been quite a few fake, troll scanlators around but we keep to a standard and present the story to the best of our ability in English.

Furthermore I wouldn't say this makes Mousou "dedicated to it either yuri/yaoi". It has a homosexual character in it but that doesn't mean the whole story is centered around that. Noble's first work "My Alien Days" also has a homosexual character but it's not the focus. Personally I really appreciate Nobel giving us a variety of characters without them standing out way more than they normally would. 

I hope this answers your question.

Momiji's into girls? Interesting...

Watch as that never gets expanded on in any capacity by the end of the story.

Best girl anywhere never gets enough attention.
2 things I learned from the extras:
  • Momiji will get along juuuuust fine w/ Aya.
  • It's time to start building the Etou-Mana ship. Should we call it Matou?

That cover just creeps me out. The lips are disturbing and the nose-gradient-thing just doesn't work for me.

thanks ... I knew I wasn't the only one

Isn't that the point though? I feel like she's purposely drawn to look like she's high because that's what basically happens in the volume.

I'm not really against gay characters or anything in manga/anime (frankly it's just not my cup of tea to read stories dedicated to it either yuri/yaoi). My only question is was the put in by the scanlators or was it in the original extras. I say that because I can't find the extras online in original RAW. If it was a scanlators decision then I find it deplorable to change it just to match their own tastes if it's in the raw then heyyy we got a yuri little sister in this manga and more power to her.

I like the scenic shots this author draws.

So, what are the odds the next volume is the last? Or is it one of those things that will keep going as long as the reader demand is there?

Nobel already said that she has the end of the story planned out and that either the 6th or the 7th volume is going to conclude the story. 

The best part about if Sano and Mana start dating, is the amount of crap Mana is likely to give Aya about having gotten shot down, gotten over it, and then started a relationship in less time than it took Aya to just confess already.

I like the scenic shots this author draws.

So, what are the odds the next volume is the last? Or is it one of those things that will keep going as long as the reader demand is there?

Lol, Mini-Mana croissants.  If it weren't for that space around her, I would've thought that she was a master of hiding in plain sight...that's how long it took me to spot her even with the extra help...

I honestly can't tell whats best about these extras. We got so many goodies.

Mini-Mana croissants. Momiji being best girl. Mana romance development, Dat Blush.

Sano is pretty cool so far.

WE HAVE A CANON GAY..... WE MADE IT KIDS!!!!!!!!

Author casually dropping a bomb about momiji in the extra chapters.... I want to see something about it in the main chapters

actually I want a spin-off about that...

Momiji is reaching L E V E LS  O F  G A Y  we haven´t ever seen before, nice

now if only there's a collab with mochi au lait...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics