Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 105votes)

Ane no Onaka wo Fukuramaseru no wa Boku

Alt Names: alt 姐姐的肚子由我来搞大alt 姉のおなかをふくらませるのは僕alt It's Up to Me to Fill my Sister's Stomach
Author: Sakai Onta
Artist: Onda Chiro
Genres: Cooking CookingEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the story of a pair of step-siblings who are now living alone together. The high-school-age older sister, Kyoko, is pretty wild (and is even into pro-wrestling), while the elementary-school-age little brother is a fairly serious kid. He is often embarrassed by her teasing. The two of them pass their daily life together, every day cooking for one another. (from MangaHelpers)
Go to Ane no Onaka wo Fukuramaseru no wa Boku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW Ane no Onaka wo Fukuraremaseru no wa Boku New Window Nefrytone
  • 1 Replies

197 Comments

Faceless older men may be a no-no, but how about faceless older ladies? ;)

don't worry shinobu, we give more money than that faceless old man

you just need to sign in here

2jm8N3M.png

...Nice.

This faceless old men looks like could be an interesting character! I wonder if he will show up in this manga again?

He's just visiting, he's usually in a very different kind of manga with similar schoolgirls but not-quite-so-pure tones

6f776342e42550010a84bd4d74fb725a14829893

30nhdme.jpg

Delivery guy wishing this were a doujin.

This faceless old men looks like could be an interesting character! I wonder if he will show up in this manga again?

He has ruined the 2d world enough,no need to bring him here.

Nice.

t4h2d.jpg

Nice... :^)

'it's up to me to fill my harem's stomach'

Tate Yuusha ? getting too much loli latter ...

'it's up to me to fill my harem's stomach'

.... why is there a trap in my food manga?

I mean seriously. I know it has been a thing and everyone trys to combine the food theme with other stuff.

q.q

But can we stick to cuteness?

Traps are justice

...they have names?

MidoriKitzune
Oct 09 2016 02:11 PM

rCyv4.jpg

Sexy? Ah it's her!

[...] Modaka(?) Box was the best example of this, it started out as a generic school life manga, then instantly dropped into the blatant-plot-to-save-rankings, then finally as a last desperate attempt to save the series it became... a fighting manga, with the cutesy comic relief sidekick as the main villain no less(seriously, it was a trainwreck).[...]

Spoiler

I feel like I should mention that the 'Splash' in this chapter's title was originally 'Bukkake'.

And as I've learned from Seitokai Yakuindomo, bukkake has more meanings than the pervy one we know.

Hell, the sex thing took the name from the original thing...

I was always under the impression that some authors will simply change the genre if the original doesn't do well enough in the publications. Modaka(?) Box was the best example of this, it started out as a generic school life manga, then instantly dropped into the blatant-plot-to-save-rankings, then finally as a last desperate attempt to save the series it became... a fighting manga, with the cutesy comic relief sidekick as the main villain no less(seriously, it was a trainwreck).

This, though, feels more like the author just doesn't know what he's doing. Or maybe it's based on a light novel, mangas based on LNs are always awkwardly paced

Medaka Box wasn't a generic school life, the kids had like superpowers and battling right off the bat

A better example would be Reborn, which was a gag manga for like 60 chapters then turned into a battle manga

rCyv4.jpg

MidoriKitzune
Oct 09 2016 02:51 AM

.... why is there a trap in my food manga?

I mean seriously. I know it has been a thing and everyone trys to combine the food theme with other stuff.

q.q

But can we stick to cuteness?

Yes indeed, thats how we say hi in america

I am from America, and I can in fact confirm this.

Yes indeed, thats how we say hi in america

Soo...many...subplots...

I was always under the impression that some authors will simply change the genre if the original doesn't do well enough in the publications. Modaka(?) Box was the best example of this, it started out as a generic school life manga, then instantly dropped into the blatant-plot-to-save-rankings, then finally as a last desperate attempt to save the series it became... a fighting manga, with the cutesy comic relief sidekick as the main villain no less(seriously, it was a trainwreck).

This, though, feels more like the author just doesn't know what he's doing. Or maybe it's based on a light novel, mangas based on LNs are always awkwardly paced

Medaka Box was completely planned to be that way, I thought. It's classic NisioIsin doing his meta-commentary stuff, abrupt transitions and all. Whether it could be considered a trainwreck is more subjective in that it just boils down to preference - whether the style worked for you or not, you can still generally tell what's going on.

But this one, like you said, just seems like a weird mishmash. Generally manga based on LNs are quite decently paced, not necessarily from a narrative perspective, but from a content perspective since there's already a script that's coherent. This one is just making up stuff as it goes. This is what I would call an objective train wreck, not because of my likes/dislikes, but because I actually have no clue what this manga's aim is.

I feel like I should mention that the 'Splash' in this chapter's title was originally 'Bukkake'.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics