Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 105votes)

Ane no Onaka wo Fukuramaseru no wa Boku

Alt Names: alt 姐姐的肚子由我来搞大alt 姉のおなかをふくらませるのは僕alt It's Up to Me to Fill my Sister's Stomach
Author: Sakai Onta
Artist: Onda Chiro
Genres: Cooking CookingEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the story of a pair of step-siblings who are now living alone together. The high-school-age older sister, Kyoko, is pretty wild (and is even into pro-wrestling), while the elementary-school-age little brother is a fairly serious kid. He is often embarrassed by her teasing. The two of them pass their daily life together, every day cooking for one another. (from MangaHelpers)
Go to Ane no Onaka wo Fukuramaseru no wa Boku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW Ane no Onaka wo Fukuraremaseru no wa Boku New Window Nefrytone
  • 1 Replies

197 Comments

you can have sister like that you know huehueheuhue

that damn shota overpowering the oneesans at this point I'm afraid that kid will make harem. there are three already, the teacher, the aunt, and the big sis.

NUTS!

One of her friends mentioned the battle of Bastogne.  The commander of the outnumbered U.S. Army troops besieged in Bastogne answered a German surrender demand with a one word reply:  Nuts!

I like it, but it seems like it has identity issues and it just doesn't seem to know what it wants to be.

I'd like it more if it just dropped the cooking part and put more focus into their friends and their relationship etc. but I guess some people like the cooking part of it?

NUTS!

Spoiler

Sometimes, translating is really easy.

Giving a shota hips and legs like this is just unfair.

That moment when your phone number is saved in your friend's phone as "sexy". Man, I can totally relate to sexy now.

NUTS!

Seemingly, cookies aren't enough to entice people to the Dark Side now.

All you need is a Klondike bar.

There are few things that are more attractive than a woman cooking...

And though her rice became known across the land, she was still viciously and mercilessly invaded...

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Spoiler

Seemingly, cookies aren't enough to entice people to the Dark Side now.

i think this turning to shota H-manga

if it's happen, let it happen :D

thank you xthen for the translation  ^^

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Spoiler

The fried rice is strong with this one

This satisfies my shota appetite without actually being hentai

Yet.

Fried rice power?

My favorite kind of power.

Yes I love fried rice.

Reminder that AneFuku is a cooking manga.

Also, holy shit the size of their portions. Where do they contain that much rice?!

Shouta-Hammerspace, and have you seen the sister?

The frying pan is generally considered one of the best weapons in the RPG. There are two standard legendary Swords (an Excalibur type, and a Super Cursed Weapon), and then there is the frying pan and the chicken knife

More wrestling holds pls

Reminder that AneFuku is a cooking manga.

Also, holy shit the size of their portions. Where do they contain that much rice?!

This satisfies my shota appetite without actually being hentai

this manga is getting quite

cheeky.     (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

get out

...Do the japanese not know how to cut an avocado? She was peeling it like an apple!

this manga is getting quite

cheeky.     (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics