Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 646votes)

Maou-jou de Oyasumi

Alt Names: alt 在魔王城说晚安alt 마왕성에서 잘 자요alt 魔王城でおやすみalt Sleeping Princessalt Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castlealt Sweet Dreams in the Demon Castle
Author: Kumanomata Kagiji
Artist: Kumanomata Kagiji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The demon king broke the truce by kidnapping the much loved princess. However, while the human world falls into despair and heroes gather to save her, the princess is actually well looked after and mostly just wants to sleep. She quickly acquires the key to her cell and collects 'perfect' bedding 'materials' from around the castle, causing mayhem along the way.
Go to Maou-jou de Oyasumi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sweet Dreams ... - Volume Extras [RAW] New Window NullApostle
  • 2 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Maou-jou de Oyasumi New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1714 Comments

So...  Does this make her a "Coffin Princess"?

Her destined husband is Kehma from Lazy Dungeon Master.

This Princess is more savage than a hungry demonic beast on Berserk status.

Does she also level up and get stronger from these quests?

bro did u SEE the way she handled that high lvl demon clergy, like holy moley, shes gotta be maxed out

Okay, I got it figured out fully now: This is a crafter's version of Dungeon Meshi (http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/dungeon-meshi-r13871), evil princess style. :P

bwahahahaha now she got a new bed

One series to follow, thanks.

Poor ghost sheet had no chance at all ='( rip.

I can see why the Human Kingdom loves their Princess so much...

She's full of WIN, and in a common people way too.

She's not your typical stuck-up attitude Princess.

Does she also level up and get stronger from these quests?

Ghost Sheet? Nooooo!

<reads>

<moves cursor to [Follow] and clicks>

The teddy devils are really cute!

She could have escaped in the first chapter!?...then again...3 meals a day and a roof over your head+bed for FREE...really tempting~

She has no responsibilities there either.

Running with scissors!

She could have escaped in the first chapter!?...then again...3 meals a day and a roof over your head+bed for FREE...really tempting~

That headband she made looks like it was cut out from underwear.

Spoiler

How did you kill a ghost?Isn't It "dead" already?

By resurrecting it back to "live"?

Hmmm, I'm curious as to where this is going. Well, okay.  I know approximately WHERE it is going, but I look forward to seeing HOW it gets there.

#ghostsheetlivesmatter

Something tells me this Princess could beat the crap out of the Hero.. with like no effort.

Spoiler

I have even seen kidnapped princess reading Yaoi in the demon king castle.

Just... this sleeping psycho is so awesome.

How did you kill a ghost?Isn't It "dead" already?

Its more like a yokai. Ghost Sheet is just a monster with  'ghost' in its name. And we dont know if she killed it or not, maybe the sheet would eventually "grow" back.

Inb4 this turns into Harime Nui's backstory

This princess is a goddamn psychopath someone stop her.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics