Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 329votes)

Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga

Alt Names: alt And Then Suddenly, My Partner of Fatealt それは突然、運命の相手がalt 그것은 갑자기 운명의 상대가alt 那是突然出现的、生命中的另一半alt Hauki, Ashavahan qu Aqidiraalt Suddenly, the Marriage Partner Showed Upalt Tiba-Tiba Saja Jodohku Munculalt Y De Repente, Mi Destinado Apareció
Author: Hiromoto Hiroki
Artist: Hiromoto Hiroki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Imagine a country where couples are chosen based on the compatibility of their genes. Whenever a resident reaches the age of 14, a partner will be suggested to him or her based on which match would result in the best child being born.

This is a collection of stories about some of the more “interesting” pairings chosen by this system.

The great stories with sweet vanilla flavor. :D
Go to Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Poll] Your favorite couple in this manga? New Window Takao-chan
  • 3 Replies
Topic Just for the record, premise is a horrible idea New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 27 Replies
Topic In vitro fertilisation New Window Evange
  • 0 Replies
Topic Quick Poll New Window TRMshadow
  • 5 Replies

426 Comments

I like this I'm looking forward for more..^_^
honestly i thought mai x jun was better than the one-shot I'm not into the whole brother and sister hooking up thing.
yeah... still prefer the oneshot

but for JunXMai's arc, they have an expected ending... but still beautiful...
The ending was great!!
But still I think the oneshot was much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much way better
Wonder what the next couple's characters will be like...
かわいいい~ >.<
just to add my two cents
@ seyrine
Ok. If you don't need her I take her ;-P
cute, funny and irritatingly sweet... good thing i already have someone like mai, or else she'll be mai waifu...
lol , wincest is totally awesome(in 2D of course , 3D can just go to hell) so the first chapters were great . Yosuga no sora any1?
fukken great manga, despite I liking more the one-shot wincest couple....... yet
I liked the siblings better... and thank god that a little more about them were in ch5 :)
@Kuroiikawa Seeing as they have the option to refuse the pairing, I'd guess mistakes such as a blunder in the DNA pairing would be easily corrected. Thought it doesn't look like such an eventuality is even possible in this manga. Still, I think it would be an awesome system. Going through relationships can be very harsh for some people at that age, and that system would pretty much eliminate such worries. I love this surreal story <3
Aha, they wasted no time in delivering exactly what everyone was thinking.
Wow. So what happens if your genes get mixed up and your matched with a person of the same sex. or worse, an animal. This manga is destroying my mind. :D
"they meet through DNA and live happily ever after"... is this frigde horror?
... This scared the fuck out of me. I like it, but it still scared me.
twincest = awesome ... LIKE THIS MANGA
Only one oneshot, but the two translations each gave it a different flavor somehow...
OxO ... time skip and suddenly it finished ...
geez ... lack of wincest love in here ...
Epic wincest.
Hopefully, this manga will flourish and continue to pump out more ecchi.
The premise gives opportunities for a couple different interesting love stories and I hope the other takes the opportunity. Yuichi x Manami was a great start, but I feel like the Jun x Mai arc is a step backwards pretty much in the fact that this lovestory doesn't need the initial premise to happen at all.

I'm looking forward to stories about a person not getting a pairing til 10 years later or somebody thats already in love with someone having to make this really big decision of whether to contribute to eventual genetic perfection or stay true to feelings of love. You know, along that line.
...this is awesome....
Ah, the conclusion of vol 1 and the oneshot (awesome). Wondering where Jun and Mai are heading with the publication of her novel...
lol pretty funny series
Lmao the ending was hilarious.
haha man this new chapter was pretty funny at the end. nice chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics