Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 398votes)

Ane Naru Mono

Alt Names: alt 姉なるものalt The Demon Who Became My Sisteralt The Sister of the Woods with a Thousand Youngalt 恶魔姐姐
Author: Iida Pochi.
Artist: Iida Pochi.
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adapted from the adult-rated doujinshi series of the same name, this non-explicit version of 'The Sister of the Woods With a Thousand Young' is a heart-warming story of a neglected orphan, Yuu, who has been blessed with the offering of a free wish by a demon, but simply asks her to become his older sister.
Go to Ane Naru Mono Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

592 Comments

But its your own life to begin with.

Why people keep iresponsible like becoming poor and have a kid to make sure their life uplifted ?

Dont dare to have a kid for throwing your own responsible for them.

Its ok to leave from your family to pursue your dream. Nobody can hold you.

Well don't come back when you fail. Nobody has to accept you again.

Taking care of a person in need can be extremely demanding, especially when you're alone. And getting paid professionals ('professionals', what a word) to look after such a person, be it for a few hours or 24/7, is expensive and not everyone can afford it - speaking from experience here, as people in my family were (or still are) in such situations.
I'd say we should be thankful the scanlator has time to provide us leechers with free mangas to read, not question his/her way of living.

But its your own life to begin with.

Why people keep iresponsible like becoming poor and have a kid to make sure their life uplifted ?

Dont dare to have a kid for throwing your own responsible for them.

Its ok to leave from your family to pursue your dream. Nobody can hold you.

One thing I wanna know about the scanalator/translator. He always puts he's forced to stay at home to care for his mother. I noticed this on Worlds End Harem. But okay shes your mother and you only have one mother but shes been ill for over 15 years and yet he is 'forced' to stay at home to look after her. I get the kindness in it but your essentially putting your life on hold for over 10 years. If it was my mother she would want me to pursue my life, work, go abroad etc. She wouldnt have me stay at home. And no one should be forced to do this. Only professionally paid people should do this. But this guy is just being forced. Yeah I dont know the whole story but end of day you got your own life

Taking care of a person in need can be extremely demanding, especially when you're alone. And getting paid professionals ('professionals', what a word) to look after such a person, be it for a few hours or 24/7, is expensive and not everyone can afford it - speaking from experience here, as people in my family were (or still are) in such situations.

I'd say we should be thankful the scanlator has time to provide us leechers with free mangas to read, not question his/her way of living.

One thing I wanna know about the scanalator/translator. He always puts he's forced to stay at home to care for his mother. I noticed this on Worlds End Harem. But okay shes your mother and you only have one mother but shes been ill for over 15 years and yet he is 'forced' to stay at home to look after her. I get the kindness in it but your essentially putting your life on hold for over 10 years. If it was my mother she would want me to pursue my life, work, go abroad etc. She wouldnt have me stay at home. And no one should be forced to do this. Only professionally paid people should do this. But this guy is just being forced. Yeah I dont know the whole story but end of day you got your own life

I know, I'm just saying. He's been eye-balling her pretty hard. Gonna be disappointed if this doesn't end with them doing it and/or getting married.

There was an ominous line in the beginning that sounded like Yuu and Chiyo aren't living together anymore. I hope it was just a red herring or me misunderstanding things. About them doing it...I don't think it will ever happen in this version.

jokes on you, it's already a hentai.

I know, I'm just saying. He's been eye-balling her pretty hard. Gonna be disappointed if this doesn't end with them doing it and/or getting married.

So how long before it turns into the hentai story?

Spoiler

Super late btw

It's based off the hentai that came first xD

chapter 15 is too short. btw thanks for the chapter guys

You know, all the ship teasing between the two feels a lot different after having read the original story. And it makes me like this version even more.

jokes on you, it's already a hentai.

everytime we get a new chapter its an active reminder to go see if a new chapter of the hentai has been released yet.

Yen press strikes again....

I think it more of a legal swamp with the Lovecraftian trademarks ("of the Woods with a Thousand Young" specifically).

Why do I get the feeling things won't always be this happy and that some lovecraftian thing is just right down the corner....

Spoiler

Why do I get the feeling things won't always be this happy and that some lovecraftian thing is just right down the corner....

Except Yen Press licensed it as The Demon Who Became My Sister, sooo...

Yen press strikes again....

All hail Onee-san! Onee-san is love! Onee-san is life!

I might need to start taking insulin

Guessing the contract he made is a fatal one :|

img00003HQg.png

I can't not see this as a condom.

Its a play on being close to a condom but given that kind of wrapping its probably a rice cracker or some other snack. Lots of asian snacks are packaged like that so you leave em out on a tray or something for guests.

My Eldritch Abomination can't v this cute

Tbh, she is not an abomination.

Misleading i said.

img00003HQg.png

I can't not see this as a condom.

Was she holding a condom? Or do I have a dirty mind?

I think this is actually the extras to the other version of this manga.

She has the right response to mosquitos.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics