Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 314votes)

Youjo Senki

Alt Names: alt A Little Girl's Military Recordalt บันทึกสงคราม ของยัยเผด็จการalt 幼女戦記alt Die Militärischen Aufzeichnungen eines kleinen Mädchensalt 유녀 전기alt Saga Of Tanya The Evilalt 战记alt Колдунья в погонахalt Военная хроника маленькой девочки
Author: Carlo Zen
Artist: Toujou Chika
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderHistorical HistoricalPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "There's a little girl on the foremost lines of war.

With blond hair, blue eyes and porcelain white skin this little girl mercilessly terrorizes the enemy from high above in the sky. The name of this girl is Tanya Degurechaff, and she commands the army with a cute girlish lisp.

But in reality, she is one of Japan's most elite salarymen, reborn as a little girl thanks to the whims of God. Will this little girl become the most dangerous being amongst the sorcerers of the imperial army?"

-description via /ak/ wiki

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Youjo Senki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window Perkonswolf5
  • 8 Replies
Topic Aircraft is exist in Youjo senki universe, why do they still need mages? New Window al_pacino
  • 19 Replies
Topic Technical details New Window kwendy
  • 6 Replies

706 Comments

Merry Being X'mas Miralisque :)

I think the anime is good because of the direction. Just because the character designs aren't as pleasing to the eye, doesn't make it a bad product.

I never said it was bad, I said I dislike its art style. In Anime, the way they represent god is much better than manga and of course, animated combat is eye feast but ... once again, the art style is terrible for me, they killed visha characteristic, she's suppose to be have russian mixed blood.

dat minigun may be dope, but nothing beats that one image of a mage/magician with a rifle strapped on the front of his/her broom, WITH a bayonet. that shit's hardcore as fuck man

Thanks for your work on this huge chapter.

Will gods favor leave Thanya now? 

Tanya is a test. Being X and the others are trying to find out how many hardships and how much pressure they have to subject someone like Tanya to get their desired outcome. They're pretty much pitting increasingly worse and more absurd things against Tanya. From ever increasing enemy numbers all the way to Mary later on. These are simply devices they're utilizing in their quest. 

good story is when they able to make reader feel sad over side character. I feel the anime is not exhilarating as the manga or LN (perhaps because I dislike the anime art style)

I think the anime is good because of the direction. Just because the character designs aren't as pleasing to the eye, doesn't make it a bad product.

Haha!
Gun ntr!

Will gods favor leave Thanya now? 

I felt something heavy in me by the end.. Well, that's fate. I guess.
https://vatoto.com/reader#fbbaa528bc83ae65_30 An angry Visha, if you run in one of these dangerous creatures don't make suden movements and walk away slowly, but if it happens to have a shovel with it, your best option will be lay in the ground and pretend you are dead and pray it is not in the mood for a landscape shoveling work with your corpse as a motive.

This was the best Christmas present for me!!

Don't worry daughter, Deaddy comes home later.

good story is when they able to make reader feel sad over side character. I feel the anime is not exhilarating as the manga or LN (perhaps because I dislike the anime art style)

AND VISHA IS 1000% more better on the eyes <3

are you talking about page 15 at ch 24? well, it was probably edited from actual picture, you could easily find it by using google, just search French Battleship then viola~ or it was rendered 3d model.
as for why their tech seems jumped from WW1 to WW2 is pretty much expected, there is no consistency about their tech and there is no explanation to it

I think it's because their world haven't experienced WW I while the time is that of WW II. So expect techs from those two eras mixing. Then add magic to the mix. Also some WW I war machines were still in use during WW II. So it's not so weird.

I created a new page for the restaurant spin-off:

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/youjo-senki-restaurant-r22883

Hurray, one of my fav mangas updated.

So, what interested me most was that Tanya would have been drafted if she didn't volunteer. I'd been confused on the issue of her volunteering, cause I didn't get the impression that she had wanted to join. It's a bit confusing, but I think you get more options as to how you serve if you volunteer, as opposed to being drafted? That was the impression I got.

Favorite moment was everyone thinking she was covering them in the assault, when she was planning on them covering her. Oh misunderstandings, never change. 

I love that image and hope that there is a version that's cleaned up and large enough to use as part of my desktop background collection.
Here’s the original.
Spoiler
I'll think this has been discuss way back ago If you read earlier chapter you can see mismatched of weapons from both war, and sometimes things like tank from ww2 appears Heck they even annex a country who stuck in early 19th century technology

Wait, did their Navy just jump from WW1 to WW2 designs within 2 chapters?

are you talking about page 15 at ch 24? well, it was probably edited from actual picture, you could easily find it by using google, just search French Battleship then viola~ or it was rendered 3d model.
as for why their tech seems jumped from WW1 to WW2 is pretty much expected, there is no consistency about their tech and there is no explanation to it

Wait, did their Navy just jump from WW1 to WW2 designs within 2 chapters?

MidoriKitzune
Nov 04 2017 02:08 AM

I love that image and hope that there is a version that's cleaned up and large enough to use as part of my desktop background collection.

https://tineye.com/search/d9bb295123808c5dde6bcedc5e64219d23cd1683/

Dind't find any. Sadly.

Might be on a not listed site.

Found it xD.

abac4fc7b4b51730b6e831fb5ea1ba9a.jpg?e=1

The background art is really top notch. Kudos to whatever assistant is drawing those.

it was 3d render, you know that right? there is many many of those Matte Painter which is combine 3d render into 2d art

You know I was expecting a large magical blast to take out that ship in the end panel.

Something must be right with me.

Tanya's talk of life techniques inspired me to make this composite image:

Spoiler

She's a great protagonist, but maybe don't take her advice to heart!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics