Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 105votes)

Blood Alone

Alt Names:
Author: Takano Masayuki
Artist: Takano Masayuki
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Enter Misaki, perhaps the most innocent and most sincere young lady there ever was. It’s almost inconceivable that she could be a vampire. And with her powers as a vampire, she could easily entice any human to do her bidding... but she chooses not to. Especially when it comes to Kuroe, a young author who has a deep running past with vampires. This wonderful story of pure innocent love charmingly bonds Misaki to the readers. She’ll absolutely delight you with her earnest love for a human and her resolve to protect a willing mutual relationship versus turning Kuroe.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Blood Alone Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

112 Comments

thanks for the update! love this story, it has a very nice subdued atmosphere.

02-620x.jpg

IT'S BACK. LONG LIVE THE VAMPIRE!

Holy shit it's alive

Blood Alive ™

I though the mangaka is dead cuz the Tsunami cuz his work stop in a long time.

NECROMANCY

Hohoho, translated again, gotta read from the start!

Holy shit it's alive

Show your support for Blood Alone in my IRC channel and I'll try to get chapters released faster D:

Well, just returned to see if this manga was still going. (Also to potentially catch up on it.) And the first thing I read in the comments is that it has been canceled. :/ Going to be a bit depressed about this for a while. P.S. About monsters being kind. In many stories today they are used as a substitute for different things, with races being the most common. (Races as in European, African and such.) It is a more "exciting", and a lot less controversial, choice than having a black guy, for example, as the protagonist in a story about racism. We simply do not care as much about fictional beasts as we would do if it were portraying a real person or ethnic group. (And for those wondering. No, I am not a racist. Though I am a little jealous of the athletical skills that some Africans possess, as well as their stunning looks.)

I doubt this will be picked up because it was canceled in Japan. The mangaka said he would try to finish the story with doujinshi and sell them by himself. I am saddened by the loss of this manga as well and hope we can get the whole story one day.

Hopefully another group can pick this up.

Thanks for all the chapters TB.

Ooohhh many updates! Yet the amount of Misaki is too damn low...

ngggh that's sad... Thank you so very much for all of their hardwork :'(

Its alive, aliveeee!!!

Thanks for the new chapters.

• Ada likes this
Spoiler

Well...yes Naruto does that too sometimes, but comparing Blood Alone to Naruto should make you feel dirty.

My flashback has a flashback!

Spoiler

My flashback has a flashback!

Thanks for new chapters ! :D

Regrettable decision by the publisher. It looks like a fairly successful manga too, being licensed in other countries, having drama CD adaptations and all.

There is so much shallow fan service manga around that seeing good ones like this being axed in really disappointing.

Best of luck to the author, I hope he can sell enough to allow him to finish the series. 

so the serialization will end but story will be continued as the doujinshi. hope all of them will be translated

I hope TB are able to secure copies of the doujinshi, this manga has been very good, it's only downside is the incredibly long length between chapters.

so the serialization will end but story will be continued as the doujinshi. hope all of them will be translated

• Ada likes this

I like the way that Trinity BAKumA leaves the word "Baka" in the dialogue.

Of course this may be because ever since my incestuously beloved, blonde, hazel-eyed, 48 inch chested sister who refuses to recognize my "Big Brother's Sexual Rights and Privileges" learned what it means, I've been hearing that word constantly!! And usually in a loud, angry voice accompanied by heavy, sharp-edged objects thrown at me!!

As expected of Pervy, most of his comments are about his incestuously beloved sister and his "Sexual Rights and Privileges".

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics