Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.22 - 98votes)

Magic Destroyer

Alt Names: alt 致幻毁灭者alt Zhi Huan Huimie Zhe
Author: Shenjoy
Artist:
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Badda-bing badda-boom. You should read this directly from Bato.to instead. For those of you who have, rest assured, I will get around to translating the description eventually.

Original Manhua: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/538315
Go to Magic Destroyer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

74 Comments

Must... Follow... For badda-boings

Well, I'm back to work on this series; plan is to do daily releases starting tomorrow.

Also, if anyone else wants to complain about short chapters, you're free to post here, where your comment can get the attention it so deserves.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get a calendar to check off chapters. x_x

I think the only thing that everyone is wondering: when does An Ming get breast surgery? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(...)

Now, if you want something that's "so bad it's actually good," I'll let you discover the glory of I Am A Killer Maid. It's truly stupid and knows that it's stupid.

(...)

Well, that's what i was reffering to when i said "so bad it's actually good" :D

Voted 1 just to set thing straight ;P But it's true that you shouldn't ask for low rating or removing a series (even if it's crap ) if it's not trolling...
But damn, it's really bad. Like "plainly bad", not "so bad it's actually good".

I don't think Magic Destroyer necessarily falls into the category into "plainly bad." Perhaps uninspired? That seems possible, but bear in mind that the format might be what's turning a lot of people off: it's only three to four pages per chapter, so things seem rather jumpy. Nonetheless, there is a reasonable story and the art is nice. Decentness all around, but nothing to write home about.

Now, if you want something that's "so bad it's actually good," I'll let you discover the glory of I Am A Killer Maid. It's truly stupid and knows that it's stupid.

Either way, both series are rated 9 / 10 on their original sites. Maybe Chinese people are just weird. OR MAYBE WE'RE THE CRAZY ONES.

Spoiler

Voted 5 stars just to make you salty.

Voted 1 just to set thing straight ;P But it's true that you shouldn't ask for low rating or removing a series (even if it's crap ) if it's not trolling...
But damn, it's really bad. Like "plainly bad", not "so bad it's actually good".

This supposed to be a 4-koma-like ?

She's DEFINITELY going to confess to him, it's totally not something completely different and misunderstanding on his part! Nope!

To aru majutsu no railgun???

Please everybody vote this series 1 Star. Have to get rid of this kind of useless stuff.

Everyone's entitled to their own taste in story.  If you have a problem with the manwha/manga/whatever-this-is, then vote 1 star and explain yourself.  Begging to down vote something just because you yourself don't like it is asinine and gives the impression that you think your opinion is more important than anyone else here.

Feel free to disagree.

I only commented that author not translator was making short chapters .NOT implying for you to translate more asi I prefer your other project and your pace is in my humble opinion good enough.

On another note those today's chapter seem longer or is it just my wishfull thinking ... and still I wait w\hat it will develop into

Ey, I get a bit grump at times when people post stuff like that. Complaining about short chapters kind of implies that I should translate several chapters at once because they're so short.

I mean, maybe, but no.

I think it was more the fact that three chapters were translated and there's no actual plot.

Please everybody vote this serie 1 Star. Have to get ridden of this kind of useless stuff.

Voted 5 stars just to make you salty.

Looking at the temp description, I was sure for a moment that "Badda-bing badda-boom" was a reference to those boobs in the cover picture.

Please everybody vote this serie 1 Star. Have to get ridden of this kind of useless stuff.

I'm tempted to vote 5 even if it's crap just to discourage this kind of nasty behaviour.  Even I (read: ore-sama) am not the taste police around here--people can scanlate, post up, and read what they want.  And if I'm not, you sure as hell aren't.

What makes you think doing that will stop me? YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE. :D

Why the hate?

anyone got their own personal description of this manwha?

It'd be one thing if the creator of this comic was upset at the criticism but the translator?

Ey, I get a bit grump at times when people post stuff like that. Complaining about short chapters kind of implies that I should translate several chapters at once because they're so short.

I mean, maybe, but no.

Surely I'm not the only one who's reminded of Michael Jackson when I see the MC.

• Wears one glove
  • Wears a gold and white jacket
  • Makes fabulous poses

Boobs when?

Thanks for translating :D

Want to help me out? Please use my Dropbox referral link: https://db.tt/l5qr2is
For every referral, I'll release an extra chapter of Magic Destroyer (up to 30)!

EDIT - I forgot to mention that you have to install Dropbox for the referral to count.

Looks like I have a new project :3 I assume Dropbox uses captchas? Either way I'll help one or so a week :P Don't want to get your account banned :3

Want to help me out? Please use my Dropbox referral link: https://db.tt/l5qr2is

For every referral, I'll release an extra chapter of Magic Destroyer (up to 30)!

EDIT - I forgot to mention that you have to install Dropbox for the referral to count.

April Fools!

Yeah, whatever. No guarantees on this one being a permanent series; just thought I would do something new for once.

Thankyou for translating bro. Appreciate it!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics