Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 161votes)

Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt 中卒労働者から始める高校生活alt 初中学历劳动者开始的高中生活alt Chuusotsu Roudousha kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsualt High school life for a middle school workeralt High school life starting from the junior high school graduate workersalt Старшая школа для того, кто стал работать еще в средней школе
Author: Sasaki Minoru
Artist: Sasaki Minoru
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eighteen year old Manami Katagiri has faced numerous hardships thanks to his father's criminal behaviour and mother's death: he had to drop out after middle school and begin working in a factory to take care of his little sister. For various reasons he decides to re-enroll himself in high school and better his life.

However, at the entrance ceremony, he encounters a "princess" whom he thinks has had everything given to her on a silver platter, not that her thoughts are any better. What will become of their time in high school?
Go to Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Translations New Window holyeyeolo
  • 2 Replies
Topic Prison? Dead Mom? New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

251 Comments

That was good. Glad he's learned that even your social status doesn't shield you from life's burdens and to confide in others.

how the f---- was she supposed to know? if the retard girl doesn't say anything, how would she even notice?

Pretty sure she told her mom in a flashback that she was being inappropriately touched, and was punished for speaking badly about their friends family. It began even before she really knew what he was doing. Levels upon levels of fucked up.

Glad to see a new chapter translated.
This time MC stopped him after he snapped

"You'll never see it coming!"

Yay, this is getting picked up again.

So has Arata killed himself yet for being the most useless character in history? 

That death stare though

I think she was raped too.
'Mom' ought to be flung into prison for neglect

So apparently it turns out she wasn't raped, only molested. This time MC stopped him after he snapped and actually tried to rape her.

Reading the raws I was a bit angry about them arresting MC too, but then again he did break into a house by smashing a window and assaulted someone...

how the f---- was she supposed to know? if the retard girl doesn't say anything, how would she even notice? I mean if it was something that can be easily dealt with the catholic church would have been fucked ages before the events of spotlight... this story lacks violence I hope "mr. Rapey pants" gets rekt in the future

is the manga in hiatus or something? any place where i can read the other chapters?

It's painful to read these kind of stories
Spoiler

Somehow I think he hasn't rape her yet.. just nasty molesting, etc...
However he might do it now since some people told that he is like a rapist
Probably when he thought to become one, MC would pop out and become a hero

Spoiler

F@ck...! My ship sank faster than I expected... Anyway, thanks for the chapter!!

I think they're setting it up for MC to come in and stop it before the molestation finally progresses as far as rape.
what a... short temper? main character. this manga not like I expected.

Yeah "mom" so great with your children that you've literally let your own daughter get molested under your own roof for a DECADE. Seriously Mom of the year award right there.

Fuck, MILF was the best girl.

Yeah "mom" so great with your children that you've literally let your own daughter get molested under your own roof for a DECADE. Seriously Mom of the year award right there.

atleast there's some positive shit in these dark chapters

wish Arata would kill himself or sth though, worst character ever

Nah. Arata redeems himself at least. He gives the "reason I suck" speech and basically begs the MC to save the girl he likes because he can't.  The molester tutor though... yeah he needs to get hit by a bus... and then have the bus back up just to make sure they finished the job.

I would like to know this as well :\

Somehow I think he hasn't rape her yet.. just nasty molesting, etc...

However he might do it now since some people told that he is like a rapist

Probably when he thought to become one, MC would pop out and become a hero

Has he been putting his dick in her the entire time? or has it not happened yet? 

I would like to know this as well :\

Once again, Maid-boy proves that he is the one that is utter and completely useless trash.

he describes how he sucks, how he wanted his crush to keep being gloomy so she can depend on him and then call him trash?? wtf is this guy for real?? the "princess" has like the worst possible luck with guys 

Wakaba just accepting that is painful, man.

Has he been putting his dick in her the entire time? or has it not happened yet? 

While I'm actually with you on that in principle, there's the practical issue of when people get falsely convicted. Accounts for a pretty small amount of cases, of course, but having your dick/balls lobbed off for a crime that you didn't commit would be the height of injustice.

cant they do chemical castration these days? duno anything about it so unsure if its a tablet a day thing or if its permanent or can be undone so... maybe that would be an option as I do agree that there are sometimes people wrongfully convicted

for those who wants to rapist to die but also wants spoiler...

Spoiler

so, like i said, lets just skip chapter 8 and forget all this shit drama and think like the main gril just had some random problems in her youth. then the manga will go 10/10

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics