Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Translations

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

holyeyeolo

holyeyeolo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Here are the translations for chapters 9, 10 and the beggining of 11. I'm tired of looking for a person to finish the job ...so I'll just leave it here. I'm out - sorry. Byebye ~ :batoto_014:

Attached Files

CHolt

CHolt

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Bless you.

Now we just need the raws and someone to help finish 11, assuming Sea Otter or Raven won't be continuing it...anyone know how long this series is, and if its complete or not?

FredFriendly

FredFriendly

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 7 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Bless you.

Now we just need the raws and someone to help finish 11, assuming Sea Otter or Raven won't be continuing it...anyone know how long this series is, and if its complete or not?

I have found 9 published volumes with 31 chapters, and it is still ongoing. From what I can tell from viewing the raws (they are available if you search the web), it continues to be quite a roller coaster ride.

I also found a color version on comicoPLUS, though it would be expensive to "read" it there as all the chapters are broken up into 4 - 8 separate bits and you would have to pay to read each one.

If noone else does chapter 10, I might just typeset it myself using holyeyeolo's translation.

check out my webtoon, manga and manhwa projects here