Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 161votes)

Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt 中卒労働者から始める高校生活alt 初中学历劳动者开始的高中生活alt Chuusotsu Roudousha kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsualt High school life for a middle school workeralt High school life starting from the junior high school graduate workersalt Старшая школа для того, кто стал работать еще в средней школе
Author: Sasaki Minoru
Artist: Sasaki Minoru
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eighteen year old Manami Katagiri has faced numerous hardships thanks to his father's criminal behaviour and mother's death: he had to drop out after middle school and begin working in a factory to take care of his little sister. For various reasons he decides to re-enroll himself in high school and better his life.

However, at the entrance ceremony, he encounters a "princess" whom he thinks has had everything given to her on a silver platter, not that her thoughts are any better. What will become of their time in high school?
Go to Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Translations New Window holyeyeolo
  • 2 Replies
Topic Prison? Dead Mom? New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

251 Comments

I get what they're trying to do but telling someone to get over themselves and stop feeling so sorry for themselves even though their life is a complete dumpster fire comes off as mean spirited and insensitive.

"Hey kid, I know your mom is dead, your dad is a piece of shit criminal who's reputation will follow you for the rest of your life, and you had to put your entire life on hold and work a soul crushing job to take care of your low-iq sister, but stop fucking whining about it and getting mad at people who treat you like garbage."

Hey it's back!

It's nice how everybody sorted themselves out. I'm still a little mad, but all's well that ends well, right?

Tragedy!

Tragedy!

Tragedy!

This MC is so goddamn frustrating to watch. It's a shame too because the premise of this is as good as the MC is terrible. It has potential to be Onani Master Kurosawa good but instead its only okaym...

Just 8 chapters wtf
More please!

This MC is so goddamn frustrating to watch. It's a shame too because the premise of this is as good as the MC is terrible. It has potential to be Onani Master Kurosawa good but instead its only okay...

So does the pity train ever stop with this one?

Spoiler
You're welcome peeps ;) Your comments are more motivating than you think. In about 2-3 months I could put much more time into translating and hopefully catch up to the raws

When people are in rage or panic, they don't act wise. This manga is about problems of all the characters, thus it's under the "Psychological"-category.

I kinda understand that the MC wanted to stop whatever​ was happening in front of him asap but, IMHO, that wasn't the wisest way to use a smartphone in that kind of situation...

Thanks for pick it up Ravens Scans!!

ah finally that fuck faced glasses guy get his ass whooped. I hope all this misunderstanding can be clear with that ojou sama speaking out. 

You know, there are similar situations in Real Life too. These children are too ashamed/frightened to ask for help. The world has got too much scum.

He committed breaking and entering, trespassing and assault. And maybe some other crimes too.

Mr Rapist is insisting he is innocent so the police can't be sure who to believe. Though obviously, they'd be more inclined to believe a long term friend of the family over this almost stranger. 

Kinda seems they weren't any solid charges after all. Sure, the police locked him up because of he could be a culprit for these cases. But here, we have a clear case of major force which would legitimate his actions. Hell, the rapist was even stupid enough to admit his actions to the police.

ah finally that fuck faced glasses guy get his ass whooped. I hope all this misunderstanding can be clear with that ojou sama speaking out. 

He went to jail because Japan.  Figures.

He committed breaking and entering, trespassing and assault. And maybe some other crimes too.

Mr Rapist is insisting he is innocent so the police can't be sure who to believe. Though obviously, they'd be more inclined to believe a long term friend of the family over this almost stranger. 

Boooooooored.

Edgy garbage.

It's such obvious otaku purityfag pandering.

Anyways, can call this victim-blaming (it is, and she's fictional) but she's just an absolute retard and so is everyone around her. The orbital manservant for not figuring out something a casual acquaintance gleaned after knowing her for a month. The mother for being a 2-dimensional cliche. The molester for blowing all those years of sexual abuse by jumping the gun and trying to rape her with like 15 different people in the immediate vicinity, then for calling the cops to report an assault afflicted on him whilst in the throes of raping a child. And finally the girl herself for being a damsel with no drive to improve her situation without a man's intervention. Yeah yeah psychological trauma is an easy excuse for a fundamentally wrong logic center, so I'm sick of it already.

Disclaimer: the people I'm talking about are fictional, so don't hurt yourselves too much trying to circlejerk in self-righteousness about why nobody is at fault but the creepy pedo.

So you are saying that its okay to rape her because she never resisted? because maybe, just maybe, not everyone is nurtured or grew up the same, and she is not brave enough? or too stupid? (she cant even finish middle school lol)

disclaimer : you need to travel a lot more, read a lot more rape victim story, and their psychological analysis

stockholm syndrome is real

Anyways, can call this victim-blaming (it is, and she's fictional) but she's just an absolute retard and so is everyone around her. The orbital manservant for not figuring out something a casual acquaintance gleaned after knowing her for a month. The mother for being a 2-dimensional cliche. The molester for blowing all those years of sexual abuse by jumping the gun and trying to rape her with like 15 different people in the immediate vicinity, then for calling the cops to report an assault afflicted on him whilst in the throes of raping a child. And finally the girl herself for being a damsel with no drive to improve her situation without a man's intervention. Yeah yeah psychological trauma is an easy excuse for a fundamentally wrong logic center, so I'm sick of it already.

Disclaimer: the people I'm talking about are fictional, so don't hurt yourselves too much trying to circlejerk in self-righteousness about why nobody is at fault but the creepy pedo.

Naw the mangaka was just teasing you on purpose. Surprise! No brutal rape, LOL UMAD?

Translation: I'm going to say something incredibly dumb and insensitive but that's OK because the story is just a story, even though these exact same things happen all too often in real life!

Definitely; a classic kind of deflection to shut down an argument while trying to maintain moral superiority. My personal favorite is 'I'm a comedian, don't take what I say literally or personally.'

Maybe we should all watch South Park's 'The Wacky Molestation Adventure' as a learning experience. It's probably just as insightful. Funnier too.

He went to jail because Japan.  Figures.

Translation: I'm going to say something incredibly dumb and insensitive but that's OK because the story is just a story, even though these exact same things happen all too often in real life!

Pity..,

because you get alot of this shit happening the exact same way as this. The only one thing I think is strange is the manservant not suspecting anything. But it amazing what one can convice themselves of. She tried to report it when she was younger but no one believed her. Again, this shit happen HELL of a lot more than you would think. And the gender here is actually irrelevant as boys get abuse too.

Thanks, Ravens Scans for picking this up! I don't know why Sea Otter Scans stopped, but I'm glad to see that we'll be able to continue this story. :D

So apparently it turns out she wasn't raped, only molested. This time MC stopped him after he snapped and actually tried to rape her.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics