Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 183votes)

Isekai Izakaya "Nobu"

Alt Names: alt 異世界居酒屋「のぶ」alt Warung Dunia Lain "Nobu"
Author: Semikawa Natsuya
Artist: Virginia Nitouhei
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Imagine there is a bar with many weird kind of food and drink that might bring you to another world! The bar, so-called "Nobu" is located in a alley of the old city Aiteria. AT the very first step, diners feels like falling into another completely country, with cold, super cool beer, so-called "Toriaezu Nama"!
Go to Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Need help with proof-read. Anyone is welcome. New Window Loli Mamoritai
  • 6 Replies

363 Comments

Why is Shinobu speaking in Hymmnos on the credits page?

Because Xant is a fucking meme.

Why is Shinobu speaking in Hymmnos on the credits page?

I hope the anime Restaurant to Another World this season increases interest enough that producers start looking at this series to adapt.

A little thrill swept through me when they mentioned bagangan. Wow, fish from my country.

This reminds me of Lobster. It used to be thought as gutter trash food to be fed to prisoners in some places.

MidoriKitzune
Jul 09 2017 10:00 PM

Eel is fucking tasty...

if you prepare it right.

Maybe they can deliver: eels on wheels.

I wanna eat some eel, doggone

Unagidon~!

I wanna eat some eel, doggone

Chapter 12 was awesome. I want Eva to learn more about the world that Shinobu and Taisho come from. :D

Ah hello, can i ask a question? How often do you guys release a chapter (translation) of this manga? And for approximately how often does the manga release a chapter (complete raw)? Is there a website where i can track the raw progress?

>How often
When it's done.

just read chp 4

that's a hell of a bombshell to drop on the last page of a chapter

Ah hello, can i ask a question? How often do you guys release a chapter (translation) of this manga? And for approximately how often does the manga release a chapter (complete raw)? Is there a website where i can track the raw progress?
What a frivolous God.~

ch12 remind me of that new manga in bato.to about food with a dog(or a fox, or a wolf, a giant wolf)...
anyway, ch12 is very interesting...

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/tondemo-skill-de-isekai-hourou-meshi-r21055

it's fenrir

The interesting thing? It has been proven several times that Kraken and giant squids actually exist. So who knows what other mythical creatures may exist from history...

There's still a debate as to whether or not the Kraken was a giant squid or octopus. As for mythical creatures, that's more of a cryptozoology issue. Seeing what some of these creatures are capable of, let's hope most of them are myths (I'm looking at you, Mongolian Death Worm).

The interesting thing? It has been proven several times that Kraken and giant squids actually exist. So who knows what other mythical creatures may exist from history...

I love how Eva isn't a bit surprised at a talking fox.

Just reread the series and found that that captain's fear of squid is already noted in chapter 2.

Enchanted animals could be a thing in the fantasy world. Though I don't recall magic being brought up...

ch12 remind me of that new manga in bato.to about food with a dog(or a fox, or a wolf, a giant wolf)...
anyway, ch12 is very interesting...

at ch11... oh boy a year supply of calamaris...

I love how Eva isn't a bit surprised at a talking fox.

Just reread the series and found that that captain's fear of squid is already noted in chapter 2.

So the store is probably located (on the japanese side) not a stone's throw away from the Inari shrine in Kyoto.

BTW is it safe to assume that they told Eva about the whole isekai thing It kinda sounds like they did from some of the conversations

Seems like they didn't really :^)

This is like food hentai.

I like it.

Was hoping the whole squid trouble was because he fought a kraken or something. But instead got a story that sounded like it came from Sunless Sea. Even better.

a cute fox-lady appear!!!!

and nice plot, love it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics