Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 206votes)

Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy

Alt Names: alt Idalt Id: The Greatest Fusion Fantasyalt 이드alt The Greatest Fusion Fantasy
Author: Kenny A.t. & Kim Daewoo
Artist: Kenny A.t.
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: We find Chunwha in a world beyond his own... There he will struggle to find his own purpose among the many inhabitants of the new world including elves, dwarves, and even mages! As we watch him grow in strength and spirit, the manhwaga creates fascinating characters out of his companions and adversaries and moves past the simple concept of the antagonist vs the protagonist.

To find out what fate has in store for our hero, follow Id in a fantastic adventure, exploring a world where anything is possible!
Go to Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Id - Spoilers from Raws New Window Grumpy
  • 10 Replies
Topic Id - First few chapters of the novel New Window TheCrowSword
  • 1 Replies
Topic Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy New Window Nuralataion
  • 29 Replies

211 Comments

Procas: Bad F**kin Ass

reading this 2 days straight with almost no sleep was worth it

awesome mahnwa love grey's PIMPLE attack

so is this series still going or did it stop

I know about the last 4-5 chapters read them and all but wondering if this story is still going

Can someone upload 174+? I dislike reading elsewhere. :<

All Mangas Reader doesn't work on MC.

HAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHA

Turns out mangacow scanlated all of volume 29 (chapters 174 to 178) three months ago, as someone down here pointed out. I feel stoooooooopid.

MC too OP. Ruins it a bit for me.

I don't think so, considering his foes , if he wasn't that strong he wouldn't be the MC( killed from the very beginning of the story)!

MC too OP. Ruins it a bit for me.

anyone else wondering why grey is acting like a douche in the newest chapters(174-176)? He's acting really full of himself. especially when he told ID not to interfere or else. i think the power the sword has given him has really gone to his head.

As opposed to any other power whenever he got it? I think not.

Made it to chapter 173 and I really don't know what the author has against Procas, just so much pain for him.

Yeah, poor guy indeed... he doesn't deserve all this suffering.

Okay I read as far as chapter 140.  The chapter where ID is about to face the claymore dude who's going after his daughter.  My complaint about ID is everything he's doing could have been avoided, but he has a tendency to not say no to anyone.  First is was Mercious, ID could have calmed him down, but it look like he was intentionally trying to pick a fight by saying we weren't comrades when they basically was when they fought God.  I don't get what ID is doing, but now he promise to heal the claymore dude's daughter, but never finish it.  Because he is always detour into doing something else, now if that was the elf woman who needed a cure, she would have been cured long time ago, but ID casually took his time and basically provoke someone who is strong.  I don't mind ID fighting bad guys, but I hate him fighting people who aren't bad guy.  Heal his daughter properly and everything could have been avoided.  Edit* Made it to chapter 173 and I really don't know what the author has against Procas, just so much pain for him.

anyone else wondering why grey is acting like a douche in the newest chapters(174-176)? He's acting really full of himself. especially when he told ID not to interfere or else. i think the power the sword has given him has really gone to his head.

I want to see more things connecting back to the world he came from originally.

ATM mangacow has translated 174, take that however you want, just saying it as it is.

Spoiler

And i kind of wonder: if Id is already this strong, imagine when the bracelet is finally removed and he recovers the yin-yang control how epic his fights would be? I mean he trashed *censored because of spoilers* really easily, and all the damage he took was because of his own powers...

I was on a "Site not liked by Scanlators" reading something Batoto dun like and a banner for this was saying "Finally Updated!" XD And I noticed that Ch.174 hasn't been released here yet~

But I was more shocked to be reminded of this itself then it being updated IMO, been a year since I last read this >.>

I dont see why so many of you are so blown away by the fight scenes in a Shounen manga. This is nothing like DBZ or DBGT they were blowing up planets and chaging whole continent.

Maybe I misread this, but: Fights aren't impressive because the writer decided to make the effects large scale. Oh in the right setting a large scale effect can be plenty impressive, however that was never the case in Dragon ball. Their powers just grow exceptionally but their actual fights didn't change much (though the focus on super speed and long power ups increased).

If you have not read 164 or 175 yet here you go

Volume 29 is being sold in korea.

And so, almost a year later, is this series still going or author dropped it?

Ahh, try reading Ubel Blatt, or cavalier of the abyss it's somewhat similar to this, in the fantasy section, and in the updates section...but still it's like 104 translated these days, and is worth the read.  At least it's not like the ending of Veritas....the best manga to end part way through *sigh*

Ubel Blatt: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/Übel-blatt-r1459

Tales of the Abyss: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/tales-of-the-abyss-r6875

Sequel: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/cavalier-of-the-abyss-r268

....Veritas...: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/veritas-r285

Ahhh, happy hunting I suppose.  They're all kind of depressing stories I guess in there own way.

Cavalier of the Abyss is not a sequel of Tales of the Abyss if that's what u meant. Cavalier is a sequel of Immortal Regis though. And agreed, all of them are depressing (not sure of Veritas, havn't read that yet)

Ahh, try reading Ubel Blatt, or cavalier of the abyss it's somewhat similar to this, in the fantasy section, and in the updates section...but still it's like 104 translated these days, and is worth the read.  At least it's not like the ending of Veritas....the best manga to end part way through *sigh*

Ubel Blatt: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/Übel-blatt-r1459

Tales of the Abyss: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/tales-of-the-abyss-r6875

Sequel: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/cavalier-of-the-abyss-r268

....Veritas...: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/veritas-r285

Ahhh, happy hunting I suppose.  They're all kind of depressing stories I guess in there own way.

Argh there is few things I dislike more than enemies who go "Ehhh why did you do this?" after killing about half of the now attacking side's allies... Hypocrite much? NOOO, ARAEL! That part actually made me sniff. That evil teddy bear >.

I finally caught up with it and I love it^^

Well, 1 thing kinda disliked though. It just took forever for the entire old party to meet up again...

sry to say this (if you get lost them go back to the part you knew whats going on and understand) if you can't do this them your brain must be the size of a grain of rice ♥♥♥

anyways i love its far and hope that comes back.

I liked it in the beginning, but now it's just meaningless action.

Move your eyes due north.

bullet_black.png Actionbullet_black.png Adventurebullet_black.png Comedybullet_black.png Fantasybullet_black.png Martial Artsbullet_black.png Romancebullet_black.png Shounen

Id has always been an action adventure show so I don't know what you're expecting. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics