Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 276votes)

Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai

Alt Names: alt 可愛い上司を困らせたいalt I want to annoy the pretty boss.alt Kawaii Joushi o Komarasetaialt Kawaii Joushi Wo Komarasetaialt KawaKomaalt Quero judiar da minha linda chefinhaalt Quiero molestar a mi linda jefa.
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ira Megumi is a 31-year-old woman who is currently at the top of her career. She's a beautiful woman who's brimming with pride and totally has no interest in love or marriage.

Though the next morning, she wakes up and finds the new employee, Aoki Shun, sleeping next to her. Just what in the world happened!?
Go to Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is it rape? New Window whitecloud
  • 27 Replies
Topic Looking for a translator!! New Window Aka Tenshi
  • 4 Replies

428 Comments

can we start discussing on how mesmerizing is megumi's thigh?

I mean... would you prefer the alternative of "guy fucks his boss who's too drunk to give consent"?

Obligatory "I've read a doujin like that before!" comment.

Also, I want that other Roku manga to be updated. Someone make it happen.

Took them down as the other group requested. Sorry for that. My bad as well.

Why would another scanlation group have the right to ask and remove the chapters uploaded by your group?

While I'm thinking there must be some reasonable circumstance behind this, I really hope they didn't say "Oh, you guys uploaded the chapters that we're still working on. Remove them please." Because that would be really stupid reason to ask the chapters to be removed.

Where are they available then? I checked their site and not even a mention of the series.

That I have no idea, sorry.

Where are they available then? I checked their site and not even a mention of the series.

Alternatively you can also comment on it in this here public comment section

When you see someone ugly in public you can just look the other way. Alternatively, you can also shout "that guy is ugly" because you're in public

Will they be uploading more often?

What just happened to all the latest chapters? 2 more were uploaded and in the middle of reading one, the 2nd and other recent ones disappeared.

You don't like it, you can GTFO.

Alternatively you can also comment on it in this here public comment section

This literally gave me pancreatic cancer.

I have to go to a doctor now thanks to this manga

I mean... would you prefer the alternative of "guy fucks his boss who's too drunk to give consent"?

Unfortuantly I know a guy who'd gone through 15 by the time he was 22. I think he was trying to set a record to prove just how bad he was with women. The only reason it wasn't even higher was he spent a whole year fighting against number 15 in a court of law. Fun stuff for all involved.

I will say this though: A nicer bloke you could not meet. Made you question if every relationship he'd failed was actually on him.

Feels like B Gata H Kei

I was reading through when I reached the part where he had 10 previous relationships before 23 and I'm like

"How screwed up of a person are you?" Unless majority of those were one night stands ,I think this guy has a major flaw not yet showb

Unfortuantly I know a guy who'd gone through 15 by the time he was 22. I think he was trying to set a record to prove just how bad he was with women. The only reason it wasn't even higher was he spent a whole year fighting against number 15 in a court of law. Fun stuff for all involved.

I will say this though: A nicer bloke you could not meet. Made you question if every relationship he'd failed was actually on him.

He's a doutei? I thought they'd already done it the first issue? It's been so long maybe I forgot (or the author did even). 

They didn't do it, but he said said he had already 10 relationships and he seems popular and experienced, so I don't think he is.

Another idiotic childhood friend that let things go on and when the MC start dating he/she start to regret not saying anything.

God how original........ /sarcasm mode end...

1. She's his cousin.

2. Despite not being "original", it can still be written well.

You don't like it, you can GTFO.

No, it was addressed very quickly. She was literally so drunk, she wanted to play games and they went to sleep before anything happened. So they never had sex.

This literally gave me pancreatic cancer.

I have to go to a doctor now thanks to this manga

Another idiotic childhood friend that let things go on and when the MC start dating he/she start to regret not saying anything.

Yeah...thats his family member.

What I love most about this series: The main female is not a slightly fleshed out stick figure...

The girls this artist draws always have meat on them.... and i like when they have meat hmmmm.

He's a doutei? I thought they'd already done it the first issue? It's been so long maybe I forgot (or the author did even). 

No, it was addressed very quickly. She was literally so drunk, she wanted to play games and they went to sleep before anything happened. So they never had sex.

Bandages on fingers is an insult to anyone who actually does DIY

The first time I did DIY I almost cut off a finger and made a 3 inch slash in my left hand

What I love most about this series: The main female is not a slightly fleshed out stick figure...

It's ALIIVE

the eyebrows, right?

giphy.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics