Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 276votes)

Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai

Alt Names: alt 可愛い上司を困らせたいalt I want to annoy the pretty boss.alt Kawaii Joushi o Komarasetaialt Kawaii Joushi Wo Komarasetaialt KawaKomaalt Quero judiar da minha linda chefinhaalt Quiero molestar a mi linda jefa.
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ira Megumi is a 31-year-old woman who is currently at the top of her career. She's a beautiful woman who's brimming with pride and totally has no interest in love or marriage.

Though the next morning, she wakes up and finds the new employee, Aoki Shun, sleeping next to her. Just what in the world happened!?
Go to Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is it rape? New Window whitecloud
  • 27 Replies
Topic Looking for a translator!! New Window Aka Tenshi
  • 4 Replies

428 Comments

Frankly, he's almost a bit too perfect.

I'm a bit annoyed that he's basically perfect while the only thing she has going for her is her looks. She frankly doesn't deserve him.

Waking up with an axe in the head for hangover and then consume some lemon cured clams or a thick seafood broth, I've been using that remedy since my college days and works for me.

so we won't be getting VP onsen chapter?

We will if there's sake in it.

I find it funny that people bitch and moan about how the Male MC is a "piece of shit" and "Shady" when he literally never did anyting wrong. I guess having the ability to speak to women without stuttering every 2 seconds and being popular is enough to be qualified as "Piece of shit" and "shady" huh. I'm sorry to say this but real life is much more than your shitty LN and manga where everyone who isn't as pathetic as you fucks is a monster and every girls want your small dicks. Get fucking real

Seriously, he's one of the more "normal" male MCs in a romcom I've seen so far. Acts befitting his age, isn't a massive pervert, is trustworthy to the point of female MC completely trusting him with her drunken state... And he's smooth as fuck when it matters.

Frankly, he's almost a bit too perfect.

Are those 4D gimmick movies still around? I remember seeing a few at theme parks as a kid.

There's one near where I live, but it only ever plays the same five movies.
I guess the real problem with them isn't that they're gimmicky, it's that they're not really cheap to make movies for.

Are those 4D gimmick movies still around? I remember seeing a few at theme parks as a kid.

I think there was a point where they realized that nobody wanted to get wet/get their hair screwed up.  I saw them in actual movie theatres, not in theme parks.

That's not a new koala, it's a drop bear for sure.

I feel like when you go 11 months without an update you shouldn't be allowed to bitch and cry when someone else picks up a series.

I find ironic how they're threatening the other group when they're translating illegally themselves. And 11 months. Isn't there like a 3 months rule?

It'd be dangerous if she discovered the theaters that allow booze.

'wanna go out?'

"nah I'd rather sit in"

'we can get drinks'

*grabs coat immediately*

Megumi part Irish confirmed.

so we won't be getting VP onsen chapter?

IRL women would be all over him. And given his relationship count they were in the manga, too.

Though I fear his personality will be "adjusted" eventually. Like, the reason why he was in 10 relationships is because he was looking for LTR but all the women only wanted to fuck or something equally "tame"

Maybe it is something more realistic, like him not wanting something serious during his teenage and college time and now that he is older and in the workforce he's ready for a steady relationship. It doesn't have to be the case, that he was a screwed up deviant, who scared the women away or ditched them one after the other, like some believe he was.

Some drawings from Tachibana Roku's tumblr.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I don't like him. He's kinda shady, right? Like irl women would be wary of him.

IRL women would be all over him. And given his relationship count they were in the manga, too.

Though I fear his personality will be "adjusted" eventually. Like, the reason why he was in 10 relationships is because he was looking for LTR but all the women only wanted to fuck or something equally "tame"
I find it funny that people bitch and moan about how the Male MC is a "piece of shit" and "Shady" when he literally never did anyting wrong. I guess having the ability to speak to women without stuttering every 2 seconds and being popular is enough to be qualified as "Piece of shit" and "shady" huh. I'm sorry to say this but real life is much more than your shitty LN and manga where everyone who isn't as pathetic as you fucks is a monster and every girls want your small dicks. Get fucking real
I feel like when you go 11 months without an update you shouldn't be allowed to bitch and cry when someone else picks up a series.

ah... my heart warmed up after a terrible work at day 

I got to about chapter 4 and I have to say...I really don't like the male lead. He's kind of been nothing but a piece of shit.

Because everyone know that when you have more than one relationship and having a good look and fashionable you're automatically a piece of shit.

Like seriously, how insecure are you? Mad that the male lead is not some loser, ordinary and average as fuck schmuk?

at best he's kinda immature but he's never been a jerk intentionally and like its said before he hasn't tried to touch her at all. The worst he's done is call her by her first name. Scary

Doujin, hell.  I've read a few josei like that.

Josei, hell. I've read a few yaoi like that.

...She got so drunk she eventually blacked out and he didn't do anything to her. In what scenario SHOULD she be even more wary of him?

Why would another scanlation group have the right to ask and remove the chapters uploaded by your group?

While I'm thinking there must be some reasonable circumstance behind this, I really hope they didn't say "Oh, you guys uploaded the chapters that we're still working on. Remove them please." Because that would be really stupid reason to ask the chapters to be removed.

It is entirely possible that this is the reason...
I find it utterly amazing and astonishing how translation groups, who have no legal right to the translation, argue over their "rights" on what is effectively stolen goods...
This is not to say I am trying to demonize them, but I have seen enough of "group A" demonizing "group B" for.doing something with a series they are working with... And Batoto just goes with it stating they support the translation community. (Stopping these fights and bringing communication to disagreeing groups would be in support, not playing favorites... We are human, favoritism is going to happen, even if it is simply "this group was here first")

Besides, who says more than one translation group cannot translate and upload at the same time?

Obligatory "I've read a doujin like that before!" comment.

Doujin, hell.  I've read a few josei like that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics