Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 191votes)

Hetakoi

Alt Names: alt ヘタコイalt Bad at Love
Author: Nakano Junko
Artist: Nakano Junko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For his twentieth birthday, Shizuka chooses to go to a hot springs alone. To his surprise, he also ends up seeing his first naked woman... a passed out drunk girl. Soon afterward he enters college, and his friend from high school convinces him to join the female dominated travel and hot springs club. Amazingly, the girl he saw naked, Ruka, is also a member of the club! Now he must interact with his club more or less normally, and pretend he doesn't imagine Ruka naked every time he sees her. He is determined that his embarrassing secret never be made public!
Go to Hetakoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hetakoi Chapter Discussion (Beware of spoilers) New Window greensoulreaper
  • 22 Replies

195 Comments

So I read spoilers about the old boyfriend business & MC hooking up w/ a new chick so I didn't want to read until that business was resolved and then catch up. Anyone know what Ch. abouts that starts happening?
@Vertix KNIM and GE? you mean people still read those trash?
I like reading this better than Good Ending / Uri Machi :]
v.v at times i feel i should slap that dumbass =.=
LOL NTR.
Don't use the word if do not have a single understanding of what NTR meant.
And please,don't be a moron.
@Tioalexander oi kid, do you have any idea what netorare means?
Damn, I've never felt this rage since KNIM. Damn NTR!!

I feel frustrate now, and I must work this morning... T_T
I'm glad Hetakoi is being updated again, but I can't help but feel frustrated. It's been 9 goddamn volumes, author stop bloody dragging them out. Forced misunderstanding, stupid man with no ball and annoyingly long side stories.

JUST GET GRAMPS AND RUKA TO KISS AND MAKE UP AND HAVE SEXY TIME.

Rant over.
I used to think this manga was just sweet, simple Vanilla... now the drama is so thick it squeezes my heart... skillfully...

Sometimes the drama squeezes my heart, I just have to drop it, let it update a few more chapters so I can read all of them at once just to see the drama start, fold, and end without killing myself with a cliff hanger...
What! Damn...
Spoiler

Well, that's what I think. lol.
^L^
Yes!!Second Confession!!yes?right?right??

soo loog they both have feelings each other but still dont yet(I mean Sex, yeah sex!!).
thumbs up to the contributor and group
Village Idiot picked this up? Thank you! was waiting for a while for this i hope they end up with each other and confess soon
Great new chapter.Thanks AddNine&VIS!
another great chapter, indeed its a divine friend-zoned/misunderstanding
Ch. 50:
Spoiler
awesome another update
Yuu....look at what you did to yourself...
Spoiler
Double post*
Spoiler
This manga makes me feel like I'm batman...

feelsbatman.jpg

As teh batman, I shall continue to read this
Friend-zoned. Feels bad man...

Thanks for the new release though. I can't believe just how much I missed reading this manga. Also, for the person complaining and ranting about the indecisiveness and whatnot, it's a drama. There is supposed to be tons of conflict. If you can't handle that, then don't read it.
Read this today from start to finish and I have to say, it is gut wrenching. Mistakes, misunderstandings and more. Though I have to say that I can unabashedly dislike the main male characters in this series, for being so utterly dense and cowardly. At any point directly confronting Ruka about any of those 'critical' moments would have been enough to save their relationship. Bah! Though I suppose that is what makes good drama.
Posted ImageGod damn Onions...
I wanna cry... Thank you guys BidHangingAddNine & Village Idiot.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics