Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 129votes)

Swap ⇔ Swap

Alt Names: alt すわっぷ⇔すわっぷalt Swap Swapalt Swap Swap
Author: Tomekichi
Artist: Tomekichi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Two girls, Ichinose Haruko and Nikaido Natsuko, bump into each other by accident, resulting in a kiss and them swapping bodies.

The only way to swap back is to kiss again...

Placed 5th for "Best New 4-koma series of 2015" awards.
Go to Swap ⇔ Swap Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LACK-OF-LOGIC: Tastes are registered in the brain, not in the body. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 7 Replies

169 Comments

Spoiler

That's not helping Natsuko.

Discovering this funny manga right now. And it seems our protagonists are not the only ones a bit dense.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?"

Seriously, if a girl is suddenly showing appreciation for gravure idols and says she likes girls, and especifically loves girls with big tits, you ask that?! I blame Class S.

Chapter 16 title splash that was omitted:

Spoiler

Ebook gradients are so smooth, I don't understand why some groups stick to the print version, ah well~

Natsuko is in quite the pinch now!

http://vatoto.com/reader#7b4735b09232ab55_10You mean this page that we included, right?

Printed versions are normally far superior quality. Swap is no different. The kindle digital copy looks like crap. Granted it's not as bad as some, but it's still not worth using over a properly scanned printed version imo. The pages are blurry as hell, are lacking details, and just generally poor quality with all the jpg artefacts.

I wish they would actually improve the quality of digital versions. Just because they are typically read on a small screen doesn't mean they have to be such low quality :(

And FYI that's not the chapter 16 title splash, it belongs with chapter 15.

Chapter 16 title splash that was omitted:

Spoiler

Ebook gradients are so smooth, I don't understand why some groups stick to the print version, ah well~

Natsuko is in quite the pinch now!

Spoiler

That's not what that word was

Try again brain

DO IT!!!!

Bring on the french kiss!!!!

This... This manga is so lewd. And so cute! Aaah.

OP-π!!

THE GODS HAVE BLESSED US WITH MORE SWAP MANGA

If those four characters have trivia. Then

Do Yusa Satsuki and Touhou Yume names have a hidden reference or trivia in it?

"Satsuki" technically has the character for five in it, but it doesn't actually follow pattern.

So no. Nothing at all.

Yay, it's back!

To continue from this, Mishima - Mi = 3

If those four characters have trivia. Then

Do Yusa Satsuki and Touhou Yume names have a hidden reference or trivia in it?

Doki beat me to the punch, lol. Was checking up on the ebook status daily until I went out of for the weekend and just noticed it was finally available today. Ironic timing that their release was almost at the same time as the ebook, but I assume it takes a while to scan the print copy and do all the redraws. (Not that I was going to scanlate it)

Spoiler

OMFG I am so sooooo happy this updated when it did.

had a shitty day yesterday and this just makes you feel all happy and calm inside :3

Yay, it's back!

You know you wouldn't want it any other way.

Btw, for anyone who likes minor trivia

Spoiler

To continue from this, Mishima - Mi = 3

Spoiler

Satsuki is such a good kid. I honestly teared up a little.

Hooray for annual chapters!

It lives again.

And it has a whole buncha color pages. Excellent!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FINALLY!!

Edit: It actually has been exactly a year since previous chapter..

New chapter is finally out \o/

Ebook version of Vol2 still hasn't come out yet. Sadness.

C0czBPiUkAEMYoe.jpg

CyvMBkdVQAAhpiK.jpg

CyUw7hkUoAASAKh.jpg:large

Ebook of Vol1 came out a week after the print, so hopefully the same is true of Vol2. *crosses fingers*

From Doki's site:

Swap-Swap vol 2 confirmed for 27 December.

Soon!

We just need to endure a little bit longer and our agonizing wait will finally be over.

Volume 1 was 13 chapters and chapter 23 is in the October issue. Assuming another 13 for Vol2, that means we need to reach 26. That won't happen until like the January or February issue assuming no breaks. =\

Well, time to sleep..

Please wake me up  10month later \(·-· )

10 months wait? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics