Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 345votes)

Ever Green (KASUKABE Akira)

Alt Names: alt エバーグリーンalt Evergreen
Author: Takemiya Yuyuko
Artist: Kasukabe Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshimatsu Hotaka is the president of the manga club and is always diligent with his school life and club activities, but even though he looks like a regular honor student in reality we have that there is something really odd with him; he has this bitter ~ heavy ~ melancholic look and is almost always looking at Awaya Niki, the beautiful, bright, radiant, super cheerful swimming club's female ace.

Why does Hotaka act all bitter like that? And what will become of him as the sports teacher orders him to have at least "one secret swimming class lesson" where no one is supposed to be looking, whereas he normally skips class activities due to personal matters?
Go to Ever Green (KASUKABE Akira) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Evergreen - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 22 Replies
Topic Latest raw chapter New Window l.kostas
  • 0 Replies
Topic Toradora again? New Window Irecinius
  • 11 Replies

1051 Comments

actually [/spoiler] the translation is done., we just need to pr it [/spoiler]
So far really good!
I want updates, really good series.
Yuyuko Takemiya.
No wonder the storyline is good.
Good thing the Vice prez likes the playboy + i hope they're not blood related
Also, check the author's related works. Toradora.

Tears incoming.
So, blood-related or non? Place your bets.
They're
Spoiler
!!!! I love these kinds of stories!!!!!!
The backgorund story finally begins to melt. Maybe, the title "Evergreen" refers to the species of vegetation, like pine and some oaks, typical of mountains. Who know...
Man this manga makes me a bit emotional Posted Image
Spoiler
It's a pity. The Vice-Prez would be a good suitable woman for the MC... but I suppose this is a good thing. At least it won't be a story in which one guy chooses a girl, and the other girls around him will have unrequited feelings. At least Vice Prez is aiming for playboy.
MORE UPDATE! MORE UPDATE!!!
hair is more like 90% air so you can fit it in a small place....even if it is long, all the cosmetics ads are accentuating to keep your hair voluminous....the volume is air :P
Seems like me the Vice-Prez is in love with the playboy, but her closeness with the MC makes the playboy think that she likes the MC when in truth, she is too tsundere to admit her feelings to the playboy, mostly due to confidence in her appearance and etc.

The main heroine is the other grandchild, aside from the MC.

Did I get it right?
The artwork for this title is completely gorgeous. A nice slow start you'd expect from this author, but things are surely to become more emotionally intense as it unfolds. Somehow maybe the mc and summer girl are connected by blood through the mc's unstable family line. Who knows? Keep up the good work scanlators.
@Namlaks I know many very good swimmers with long hair: you'd be surprised how much a good swim cap can compress and hide them.
Hope to see more, Looks interesting. I think there is more then that catches the eye
Yes, the series is Bi-monthly and only on odd months. First chapter came out in July, so as of May 19th there are 6 chapters.
Chapter 5 will be up soon ^^
How are we supposed to believe she's a "swimming ace" with that ridiculous amount of hair? The only way that's possible is if the other females in that club are complete shit.
Is this series bi monthly? since in mangaupdates i only currently there are 3 chapters and it was made last year?
we need more updates of this superb manga xD
update mooooore please :)
rofl. this looks so cute<3 ty uprod for being awesomely awesome and superbly fantastical.
finally they are doing this again? was waiting for this :D
YEEEEESSS. An update! Thank you so much >:DD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics