Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 254votes)

Countrouble

Alt Names: alt カウントラブルalt Count-Trouble
Author: Nao Akinari
Artist: Nao Akinari
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A self-proclaimed angel decides to intervene with a boy's love life, starting with a timer on his arm which will count down every time his heart beats from interacting with his crush, starting from 10. At 0, the boy will confess everything he is thinking at that moment. But it only starts there! The 'angel' has powers based on the number 10, and grant him the ability to stop time, make someone fall in love with him, learn who others like, and more. With comedy, romance, and drama, this is not a typical shounen series and should not be passed up.
Go to Countrouble Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic And so it ends New Window ShiroYasha
  • 1 Replies
Topic Countrouble Latest Chapter discussion New Window Irecinius
  • 13 Replies

273 Comments

good manga & nice ending :D

lol

It would be great if the new girl's target with Sasara is Kouta...

But that will create a conflict...

Well...Decent ending...Not bad...

Oh man! That was a great read! ^-^

For once, I can look back on a romantic comedy's ending and say for certain: "I am completely satisfied."

it was alright but i wanted to see a more touching nterraction between main character and sasara.  all we saw was their backs, sasara's smile and kouta's one liner.  where the tears, the waving in the horizon?

i d like sasara to visit me! but its not like i want to fall in love so i guess thats impossible :P

Quite a decent ending. Thx Simple Scans!

I thought the same thing.... thx simple scans!

Quite a decent ending. Thx Simple Scans!

T_T I just loved their relationship...

Heavy manly tears dropped like bombs today.

For an axed manga, I consider that a good ending.

To be fair, axed or not, the manga should end right about now. Get the girl, some chapters of them together and end - perfect. Anymore would just ruin the manga (cough - KNIM) with unneeded cliches and drama.

Regardless, I'm going to miss this manga.

No more Sasara?

NOOOOOoooooo.

That was pretty sweet.

Finally a romance/harem manga that ended without a harem end or... things left in the air.

It was a great manga - from start to finish and it ended well. Neither too rushed, nor too dragged out. Great storyline, great pacing, great character development and great Sotomura-ness.

Makes me wonder if this is what Sotomura'san's love life will be like. Although I hope to God that doesn't happen in my lifetime.

Thanks and a great job, Simple Scans!

nonetheless, it ended nicely. great series while it lasted <3

For an axed manga, I consider that a good ending.

The MC and the girl got together, no one died and everybody is happy. But...

A HAREM END IS STILL THE BEST.

(Harem ending.... only in my dreams. *sob)

Why... I dont like such endings.

I liked this ending.... It was fun~

Goddamn it they axed the manga series. Such a pity when a storyline you follow gets the boot just like that and they have to end it abruptly. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted... :|

bye1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862494 IT's been fun, but you just have to learn to let go...and reread everything

these unexpected endings always crushing my hopes to see the best girl win -_-'

Noooooooooo, this manga is over.

2iacx80.gif

Anime adaptation when?!

A manga you liked ended?

tumblr_inline_mheh37UR5u1qz4rgp.jpg

Just get drunk!

:P

Its finally over... I think it was a good place to stop actually, as much as im going to miss it i think there wasnt much to write about anymore. Better to give it a good ending while you can rather than dragging it out

It's finally over! I guess it was a nice and happy ending! Gonna miss this manga :

I think the author is running out of ideas, from the point that they got on the good relationship, no conflict was raised whatsoever. The characters seems to be frozen because everything is  fast approaching the happy ending. 

Y CUT THY HAIR T_T

Late comment about ch2: I KNEW it was going to be the bus driver!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics