Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Countrouble Latest Chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
I'm talking about c.24 btw..

Man I didn't see that one coming at all!!!

I understand that meiko was doing her best to protect him, and not like she could have said something.

Kouta did lose some serious points for acting like a little kid.. Being disappointed is one thing, but throwing the necklace away was little much.
And his reaction "ahh she was my ally all along" and just brushing everything off.. pissed me..

Yoshizawa words seemed more then a simple "yes/no" but something else that prevents her for being with him..

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany
Wait for the ridiculous chapter 25....
It blows everything-.-

unf2a.jpg

TheRater

TheRater

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
tbh i dont really like meiko but i feel really bad for her this time around. i dont really agree with what she did still, theres a difference between doing whats best for the person and sheltering someone from reality. No one likes lies, ignorance is NOT bliss in a vast majority of situations i can think of. Not knowing makes it many unknowns, and the punch that you dont see coming hurts the most.

btw i gj on translations +O i read your latest translation, looking forward to the scan

Edited by TheRater, 10 December 2011 - 09:47 PM.

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
haha im with PROzess,

I feel its going to be a make or break kind of deal

Excorsism

Excorsism

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 7 posts
I really hope Meiko doesn't go cock blocking this date. All my rage.

acolyte

acolyte

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
Excorsism: y not? I hope Meiko and Yoshizawa fight over the guy~
Wait until Meiko hears the reason >.> I hope Meiko go into a rage :P
[ok, enough fantasizing]

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
Man the manga took such skydive into a pile of manure...
Just read latest chapter, and I gotta say, its pathetic..

"Ow noes I'm so nice, that I'd fuck everything for some pathetic reason to a pathetic girl that I DON"T EVEN KNOW THAT MUCH... i'm nice?"

"ow your boyfriend, said you kissed him alot.."
"err.. are you sure?"
"Hey boyfriend did you say that?"
"nope never saw her in my life"

Excorsism

Excorsism

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 7 posts
Such is the life of anime/manga. Stupid things that can easily be avoided without all the trouble. Also, here's hoping the manga ends soon. Don't see any other reason for it continue unless they want Meiko to ruin stuff.

Edited by Excorsism, 28 March 2012 - 06:05 PM.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

Man the manga took such skydive into a pile of manure...
Just read latest chapter, and I gotta say, its pathetic..

"Ow noes I'm so nice, that I'd fuck everything for some pathetic reason to a pathetic girl that I DON"T EVEN KNOW THAT MUCH... i'm nice?"

"ow your boyfriend, said you kissed him alot.."
"err.. are you sure?"
"Hey boyfriend did you say that?"
"nope never saw her in my life"

He'd probably get away with that if he was sly and clever enough, his personality isn't really like that though...

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
I bet Sasara's current form - as of chapter 29 - is only temporary, she'll revert back to being a loli soon enough, possibly even in the first page of the next chapter. I can't imagine her growing ever older, it wouldn't really fit with what this manga has been up til now.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

DrkTempest

DrkTempest

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts
This is in regards to chapter 30...does it look like we are headed for the end? It seems like everything has been resolved and I'm not expected the incident at the end of the chapter to take place just because taking the slow path has always seemed to work best for them. There just doesn't seem to be much left to cover, there seems to be maturity and acceptance all around, and everyone seems to be moving forward with their lives.

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea
ch 32

LOL... she got "friken huge" LOL.

21j9mie.jpg

GreenDrag

GreenDrag

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationOn the wall that held back the hordes of infidels invading Europe.
Tells tales about how succesful Sasara has been up until now...

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

ch 32

LOL... she got "friken huge" LOL.

Except she got huge without her body maturing..........

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard