Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 133votes)

The Reincarnated One Doesn't Want to Cheat

Alt Names: alt 転生者はチートを望まないalt Tenseisha wa Cheat o Nozomanaialt Tenseisha wa Cheat wo Nozomanai
Author: Natsuki Aoi
Artist: Funatsu Wase
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mira peacefully resided in a magical world until a blow to the head caused her to partially remember her previous life in Japan.

The protagonists in reincarnation stories always end up having to deal with trouble, which is the last thing she wants. Alas what awaited her was the selection exam for a magic academy and naturally(?) her special cheat ability was discovered then.

A fantastical tale of a reincarnated girl who doesn't want any cheats.

https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/535000093
Go to The Reincarnated One Doesn't Want to Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel? New Window scepterofice
  • 2 Replies
Topic interesting read so far New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies

210 Comments

The power of flag really can't be underestimated.

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE COMMENT POST

but this just come to me after I already post my first comment

You can edit your post, you know.

Another reincarnation story... At least it's not another "author's harem fantasy".

ermergerd the fairies are so adorable! I'm really looking forward to more of this cuteness

D+awwww+_3c18d6ae0e41919029769a0434bcde1

"My Little Sister Fairy Can't Be This Cute"

AND

12_minori_bowing-300x169.jpg

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE COMMENT POST

but this just come to me after I already post my first comment

Well Reincarnated One, I think it's time to cheat.

she isn't training for fighting or spell yet so I think the cheat suit her the most is summon 4 spirit to fight for her like this

by the way, I think "Milla" in Japanese read as "Mira" because Japanese don't have L and read as R instead.

uaah the fairies cuteness in Chp 2 skyrocketed to beyond the sky. I feel tingly all over and keep smiling like an idiot. HNNNNNGHHHHHHH

Well Reincarnated One, I think it's time to cheat.

I hope this is not going too far serious. Too kawaii for that shit.

Nice. Another "isekai" genre manga!

And here we have an awesome depiction of "beloved by spirits".

The web novel explained the ball as having a light wood core wrapped with a bunch of cloth, then all wrapped in a leather covering.

ermergerd the fairies are so adorable! I'm really looking forward to more of this cuteness

D+awwww+_3c18d6ae0e41919029769a0434bcde1

this is cute I'll follow

WOODEN BALLS? Used like in soccer?

All the boys should have broken bones in their feet, I'm wincing just thinking about it.

that's not entirely true, it could be hallow inside... like in the Philippines and some parts of south east Asia they make balls out of wooden fibbers, sepak takraw I believe.

If you want a series where someone (or more accurately a lot of someones) is reincarnated from a Fantasy World into our world there's always Bokura no Kiseki.

Mary Sue restraining herself? Interesting...

Those chibi spirits remind me about the dwarfs in Harvest Moon mmm...

Nothing beats a shoujo with some cute chibi mascots. 

Because that would essentially be the only difference between this and every other reincarnation story.

Not really. The author probably specifically has her unable to remember her gender so that we can focus on the gender she is now rather than what she used to be.

I read it because of reincarnation concept.

since there are some people commenting on the wooden ball.
I do know a rattan ball back when I was a kid. and there is a sport that using it, Sepak Takraw.
It the ball really made from a solid wood, wow! that will be painfull.
but if it rattan, it's okay to get hit by it.

Not in the head it isn't.

I read it because of reincarnation concept.

since there are some people commenting on the wooden ball.

I do know a rattan ball back when I was a kid. and there is a sport that using it, Sepak Takraw.

It the ball really made from a solid wood, wow! that will be painfull.

but if it rattan, it's okay to get hit by it.

WOODEN BALLS? Used like in soccer?

All the boys should have broken bones in their feet, I'm wincing just thinking about it.

That depends on the wood used for it. Some woods are pretty light and would be suitable for that kind of thing.

Why does her previous life's gender matter at all? She can't remember those kind of details so who cares.

Because that would essentially be the only difference between this and every other reincarnation story.

edit: it matters because there's a distinct lack of decent female protagonists... especially in the parallel fantasy world/reincarnation department...

E? Heibon Desu yo?  is another nice manga involving reincarnation etc.   with a female protagonist.  But you are right about a lack of decent female protagonists...

Mushoku Tensei - girls ver.?

Everyone seems to be reincarnated from Japan hahah

Huh? Baby hands? What happened?! ... Ah, yeah ^^' It randomly rained trucks that one time... I guess I died and got reincarnated in some retarded fantasy world, I guess...
Anyway, +1 for female. -2 if it turns out to have been a male all along, but +2 if gay, +3 if transgender and +5 if netkama.

Why does her previous life's gender matter at all? She can't remember those kind of details so who cares.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics