Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 133votes)

The Reincarnated One Doesn't Want to Cheat

Alt Names: alt 転生者はチートを望まないalt Tenseisha wa Cheat o Nozomanaialt Tenseisha wa Cheat wo Nozomanai
Author: Natsuki Aoi
Artist: Funatsu Wase
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mira peacefully resided in a magical world until a blow to the head caused her to partially remember her previous life in Japan.

The protagonists in reincarnation stories always end up having to deal with trouble, which is the last thing she wants. Alas what awaited her was the selection exam for a magic academy and naturally(?) her special cheat ability was discovered then.

A fantastical tale of a reincarnated girl who doesn't want any cheats.

https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/535000093
Go to The Reincarnated One Doesn't Want to Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel? New Window scepterofice
  • 2 Replies
Topic interesting read so far New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies

210 Comments

Lol, should a (reverse) harem tag be added now?

This reminds me of the:

To name a few.

I can totally see this happening to her later in her life:

commie-jinrui-wa-suitai-shimashita-09-53

jin11.jpg

So......

Mushoku Tensei female version? Who doesn't like to stand out?

this is just adorable. now i just have to fing the web novel to read to tide me over till the next chapter

It's you! So you use Batoto too...

Also wow. This story is like ten times as cute when it's all in manga form. I guess I just found it difficult to imagine all these cute spirits and stuff.

Hi Fluffy ' .'/

The extra cuteness might be just how...'smaller' Mira seem compare to the novel cover at yukkuri?

Oh my...

Spoiler

Another spoiler of what's up next:

It's you! So you use Batoto too...

Also wow. This story is like ten times as cute when it's all in manga form. I guess I just found it difficult to imagine all these cute spirits and stuff.

Cute/10.

Now i just need to wait god-knows-when translator continue translating the LN.

I see, so it like

she doesn't use CHEAT CODE or MOD but borrow other people acc / save game to second playthrough with first playthrough level and stats (while this is the first time she play) ?

Another spoiler of what's up next:

Spoiler

I've decided to follow just because of the cuteness... that I liked what I saw of the story is just a bonus

still waitin for next release

As for her 'cheat'

Spoiler
[/spoiler]

I see, so it like

she doesn't use CHEAT CODE or MOD but borrow other people acc / save game to second playthrough with first playthrough level and stats (while this is the first time she play) ?

What I like first about this one is the mc carefully observe her new world and seems not the type who will use her past knowledge recklessly. And the cute fairies >.<

I found a very similar series while ago. The mc (maybe because she's just teen when she died) too eager to use her knowledge to the point she looks like smart-ass person (heretic, by others) and very likely the plot will go to the bad route (I stop reading anyway)...

would be about to expect this turn into action shonen genre with this development. Then again, this is a shoujo with the mc doesnt want it to happen

INSULIN GIMME MY INSULIN!!!

toooo cuuuteeee... dangerously sweettt

Spoiler

Aw phooey.

Is anyone translating the web novel for this? (Assuming there is one)

found it

http://yukkuri-literature-service.blogspot.de/p/t.html

Is anyone translating the web novel for this? (Assuming there is one)

Spoiler:

Spoiler

Actual spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler:

Spoiler

would be fun if that was the case but..

Spoiler

I hope this is not going too far serious. Too kawaii for that shit.

Spoiler:

Spoiler

No, this time it’s the author’s reverse harem fantasy. :D

With chibi spirits.

I'm OK with this!

Another reincarnation story... At least it's not another "author's harem fantasy".

No, this time it’s the author’s reverse harem fantasy. :D

With chibi spirits.

Definitely not for kids

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics