Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 131votes)

Senpai, Sore Hitokuchi Kudasai!

Alt Names: alt 先輩、ソレひとくちください!alt Senpai, Let Me Have a Taste of That!
Author: Mizu Asato
Artist: Mizu Asato
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A romantic comedy about a girl who's smitten with her dirt-poor senpai. One day, she musters the courage to ask him if they can go home together. Follow them on their very special kind of afterschool "dates"!
Go to Senpai, Sore Hitokuchi Kudasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

122 Comments

he poor but he so swaggy af at the same time.

You sounds like one of those overly privileged rich kids i see today. Not everyone is as high class as you. You don't have any idea how poor people live do you?

Probably not by eating grass and flowers.

Romantic as fuck.

You sounds like one of those overly privileged rich kids i see today. Not everyone is as high class as you. You don't have any idea how poor people live do you?

By breathing.

Duh.

This is like an inversion of "Yuri Mekuru Hibi". Following, and hoping Senpai isn't a major S.

These characters are even worse than those of "Koharu no hibi" regarding total awkwardness in their actions and reasoning.

Spoiler

I really want to know if there is a girl in real life who'd seriously consider spending her life with such a guy...

Mizu Asato mmm...~?
FUCK YEAH mmm...~!

Another work of Mizu Asato? Nice.

He gives off the impression of being really loyal... like a starving dog that's been given food.

These characters are even worse than those of "Koharu no hibi" regarding total awkwardness in their actions and reasoning.

Characters in Koharu no Hibi are not awkward, but "creepy".

Spoiler

I really want to know if there is a girl in real life who'd seriously consider spending her life with such a guy...

Why is this guy so fabulous?  He's no Sakamoto, but damn this guy shines

The rice!!! XD

I'm so following this~ >w<

With that name, it sounds like there would be cooking in their future...or some horrible, horrible ecchi stuff.

Looks like we're in for some herpy fun times ahead.

I am hoping to learn tips to save money

follow

Step 1: Find a cute underclassman to feed you lunch

...welp. End of the road boys.

a00.gif

When I first saw the title, I really hoped that it was "Senpai, Please notice me!" but this is close enough

Really liked the first chapter, hopefully he doesn't abuse our heroine so much or I would hate this series.

For now, FOLLOWED!

And they say poor people can't be cool.

Well don't know who says that but this person lost all cool points when he rubbed rice all over the girls head, and ate like a slob.

If he's THAT poor, does he not even use tissues?

For nourishment, he probably licks his hands after masturbating.

And they say poor people can't be cool.

I am hoping to learn tips to save money

follow

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics