Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.54 - 408votes)

Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?

Alt Names: alt Cuando un Otaku Militar es Reencarnado en un Mundo de Magia, Establece un armado con Armas Modernas!?alt 軍事宅轉生到異世界alt 軍オタが魔法世界に転生したら、現代兵器で軍隊ハーレムを作っちゃいました?!alt 군대 오타쿠가 마법세계에 환생하여 현대병기로 군할렘을 만들어 버렸습니다!?alt When a Military Otaku is Reincarnated to a World of Magic, He established an army with Modern Weapons!?
Author: Meikyou Shisui
Artist: Yameta Takashi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hotta Youta is killed while returning home from work on a cold evening. He wakes up being carried by a bunny-eared woman.
Featuring Reincarnation, Guns and Harem, it's a Gun vs Magic Story that gives Youta a new life... and an edge!

Adapted from the web/light novel of the same name.
Go to Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Know any Raw? New Window NormanDFang
  • 3 Replies
Topic English Web/Light Novel New Window Vex'd
  • 6 Replies
Topic Make your random predictions New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

642 Comments

XDDDDDDDDDDD

Why so? Do you have to drink to be able to read this manga?

Probably cause the artists draws the characters looking like they have broken necks and hands and are about to climax or something.

Finally it come out ,it had been four months long ! why is it they always late on updating this series ?

We try hard, fries to it was the translator. Then the PR guy took a while to submit the script, then the typesetter, the ass that he is, forgot that he hadn't cleaned the chapter. He also forgot he hadn't asked the proofreader for the script.

THEN the redrawer kept forgetting, and as the typesetter went to remind him that the chapter was waiting on redraws, it had to wait cause well, you don't ask for redraws five minutes before someone is heading out for vacation. The only guy who can't take any blame is the QC. They actually got their work in before redraws...

Anyways, good news is c19 is already halfway done... but the translator is as the credit page says, behind hat big door with a huge "occupied" sign on it.

No one person at fault, and well, mostly mine... for not being more pushy about "when" steps are done...

I'll take the blame too... 40+ releases in July and I couldn't remember to make this one of them...

:)

Finally it come out ,it had been four months long ! why is it they always late on updating this series ?

Hmm... Could someone put a John Cena's meme on chapter 18 page 22? xDD I can't staph thinking about it xDD . . . anyway the latest cover art

Spoiler

Oh meiya shes should be comming in soon...

Hmm... Could someone put a John Cena's meme on chapter 18 page 22? xDD I can't staph thinking about it xDD . . . anyway the latest cover art
Spoiler

They took a cool concept and made it no fun. This is awful. I'm going to read the 99 other reincarnated mangas.

Awesome dude, let me know how many people care.

here are all the chinese raws till chapter 24: http://www.dm5.com/manhua-junshizhaizhuaishengdaoyishijie/

They took a cool concept and made it no fun. This is awful. I'm going to read the 99 other reincarnated mangas.

Somehow those gangsters from chapter 15 seem pretty familiar...

Spoiler

Wilhelm Busch seems to haunt you everywhere nowadays :)

Max and Moritz XD

New cover... is it a dragon lady?

Oh btw. atleast there are such nice artworks:

Spoiler

Somehow those gangsters from chapter 15 seem pretty familiar...

Spoiler

Wilhelm Busch seems to haunt you everywhere nowadays :)

I come back every chapter due to sheer curiosity, but i lose a few brain cells everytime i finish a chapter.

XDDDDDDDDDDD

Why so? Do you have to drink to be able to read this manga?

The art gets shittier and shittier with every new chapter - so shitty, that it's funny.

Everyone have their own drawing style, and i appreciate that. But goddamn i can't but feel uneasy about everything in here cauee: TOO.MUCH.CRINGE i can't stop reading cause i'm curious, but hell could the artist improve his/her drawing? I can't take any of this seriously cause the art I know i read this here so it's free but pls?

the villains and the heroes are all one dimension, it's terribly dull.

Is it just me or are their faces getting more and more distorted as pages went on in this chapter?

Now I know why I'm so pissed when reading this manga

I've officially gotten pissed off at the art I thought I could tolerate it but the angle head drawing style is just getting on my nerves, I understand the artist is limited but after 18 chapters can't he grow a little, I mean the drawings seem to irregular for scene mood making that it kills the vibe of the story.

Those fucking bootleg JoJo poses lmao

Is it just me or are their faces getting more and more distorted as pages went on in this chapter?

I know we're beating a dead horse here...but i cant help it. The art is sooo bad and the writing is atrocious. I come back every chapter due to sheer curiosity, but i lose a few brain cells everytime i finish a chapter.

I imagined the illustrator is constantly drunk. The more booze that's downed, the more it's reflected in this work. That makes two of us, when I'm reading this.

Maybe you will too when someone turn something you like into this mockery

It could be worse. At least it wasn't The Last Airbender or Barakapool.

So many whiners~

Maybe you will too when someone turn something you like into this mockery

Why do they add unnecessary drama every time they convert stuff from WN to LN.. it just cringe....

I can't... stop... laughing... the bloody art...

Didn't it take him years to make the AK though? a sawed off shotgun is way more simple and fast to make. Regarding an RPG I would be suprised if he even knew how one worked in the first place.

I'm viewing it from, he's a SLAVE at this point, and he has probably adjusted his desire accordingly.

That said, to beat the bet with the Lord Vlad, he could just as easily made a ak47...

So many whiners~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics