Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

English Web/Light Novel

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Vex'd

Vex'd

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationYou Knitted King Dumb

I dunno if this is the Web Novel or the Light Novel because there are no indication of what is used. ( Maybe there is and I'm just blind. )

re:Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lzfs2R1eYPfBDoMEXP4NKsorA7TTQD1Yl9JXZsShAaM/pub

If you don't like reading using Google Docs.

Omegaharem: https://omegaharem.wordpress.com/gunota-rehost/

EDIT: This is the Web Novel, Translator said so in Vol. 1 Ch. 10.

Edited by _MaLinTooTs, 03 September 2015 - 03:07 PM.

In the beginning, God made heaven and earth.
After that, everything was Made in China.

76561198149954848.pngAddFriend.png

TheTruthOfPerfection

TheTruthOfPerfection

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationStuck in a flood zone

Ooooh, many thanks. I was just about to go looking to see if someone had TL'd some of the novels.

The possibilities of the past and future are as various as our imaginations. How far we can think, and what we can think of, is dependent on each of us, and what we believe in.

Rvze

Rvze

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

re:translation translate from web novel.

I dont know if people here know about reddit. but. there's sub reddit for LN/WN translation, you can check here

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

did his friend get reincarnated into a female dark elf? that is weird. Well if his friend forgives him personally, I guess I should give him the benefit of the doubt as well for betraying his friend. 

Starbuck

Starbuck

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts
did his friend get reincarnated into a female dark elf? that is weird. Well if his friend forgives him personally, I guess I should give him the benefit of the doubt as well for betraying his friend.

nope that's not the case

the dark elf met/heard the voice of his deceased otaku friend, and that's how she was able to create a link with lute who recogmised his name

Edited by Starbuck, 07 December 2015 - 07:03 PM.

Maglad

Maglad

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

Could we get a link to the WN? I dont mind using GT to read past what translators have done already

definitionofinsanity

definitionofinsanity

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

Nope. Minor spoilers:

Spoiler