Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.54 - 408votes)

Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?

Alt Names: alt Cuando un Otaku Militar es Reencarnado en un Mundo de Magia, Establece un armado con Armas Modernas!?alt 軍事宅轉生到異世界alt 軍オタが魔法世界に転生したら、現代兵器で軍隊ハーレムを作っちゃいました?!alt 군대 오타쿠가 마법세계에 환생하여 현대병기로 군할렘을 만들어 버렸습니다!?alt When a Military Otaku is Reincarnated to a World of Magic, He established an army with Modern Weapons!?
Author: Meikyou Shisui
Artist: Yameta Takashi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hotta Youta is killed while returning home from work on a cold evening. He wakes up being carried by a bunny-eared woman.
Featuring Reincarnation, Guns and Harem, it's a Gun vs Magic Story that gives Youta a new life... and an edge!

Adapted from the web/light novel of the same name.
Go to Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Know any Raw? New Window NormanDFang
  • 3 Replies
Topic English Web/Light Novel New Window Vex'd
  • 6 Replies
Topic Make your random predictions New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

642 Comments

Honestly i find kinda strange than on fantasy worlds which are usually populated with super high quality smithy races like the dwarves, are unable to reproduce even the simpliest of the fire weapons.

I can condede that reproduce the bullets might be difficult moreso if gunpowder is not discovered yet, but a simple revolver should be doable to replicate with a skilled smithy

Finally one of my favorite parts of the light novel and one of my favorite characters this is going to be fun

Perverted dragon princess, eh? Where have I seen that before...

I still can't understand why this isn't getting axed.

Same, the art is atrocious and the story isn't much better. I occasionally check in on this manga when I see new chapter and rarely last 2-3 pages before shuddering & giving up again.

Lmao i forgot this even existed

You were probably better off that way...

Why didn't he just make a RPG and blast it away :/ Or make a AK again :/ Wouldn't it be simple, no? Instead of that, lets f•cking make a sawed-off shotgun with only 2 bullets and long reloading time, cause why not? It looks badass. Also the art is a lil bit, well..... Cringy But hey, don't judge a story based on art so i'll think i will still reading for now.

Didn't it take him years to make the AK though? a sawed off shotgun is way more simple and fast to make. Regarding an RPG I would be suprised if he even knew how one worked in the first place.

The irony here being that in the WN, he never even made a firearm while on the Demon Continent. IIRC, he NEVER made ANY shotgun in the ~92 chapters I've read, let alone a sawed-off shotgun. There's a lot of differences between the novel and the manga, and not for the better. WN was much better, if oddly worded when it came to firearm technical specifics. But the characterization and set-up were done so much better it's not even funny.

Spoiler
Lmao i forgot this even existed

I still can't understand why this isn't getting axed.

I totally understand why this has 3 stars, but it is still readable, those who don't like standart routes will like this.

Spoiler

First off. Spoilers. Secondly, I imagined her as more of a Jibril-esque type character.

I image her like the dragon pervert from arifureta.

Heh... is that Meiya?? For some reason I always pictured her like the Dragon Princess from MaoYuu Maou Yuusha (the manga version)... but this seems more fitting, Dragon Princess is too proper to be that pervert.

First off. Spoilers. Secondly, I imagined her as more of a Jibril-esque type character.

does anyone know where to find the raws???

Is it just me or did the art deteriorate even further in the latest chapter?

I can't read this any further if this is the best they have to offer (coupled with the bad story and the gruesome fighting exhibition)...

nope same level of "quality" its had since the beginning, with their broken necks and hands and on the verge of climaxing.  You just can't quit it now after 2 years.

I was wondering where this story was going after the whole "I got myself enslaved, teehee <3" bit. An entire arc about him being indoctrinated to gain the mind of a servant, and forget his original goals, sure is a bad idea right there. Right now the story is more and more about cute lolis being cute, than anything that has to do with "guns and fantasy".

Also, let's have a drinking game. Every time the MC goes: "Worry not, because I have my sawed-off shotgun!!", you need to take a shot.

MC Rule 101 : Always save the loli.

The loli will bring great tidings.

Is powerful if protected.

I was wondering where this story was going after the whole "I got myself enslaved, teehee <3" bit. An entire arc about him being indoctrinated to gain the mind of a servant, and forget his original goals, sure is a bad idea right there. Right now the story is more and more about cute lolis being cute, than anything that has to do with "guns and fantasy".

Also, let's have a drinking game. Every time the MC goes: "Worry not, because I have my sawed-off shotgun!!", you need to take a shot.

Is it just me or did the art deteriorate even further in the latest chapter?

I can't read this any further if this is the best they have to offer (coupled with the bad story and the gruesome fighting exhibition)...

I see ! Well if you really sorry about it then it can't be helped.

But please don't let this happen everytime, because it was too sad you know, this series is one of the series that I really like from your group that is why I always looking forward to it.

I also patiently waiting for other update of the series from your group as well, like Hachinan tte, Seitokai Tantei Kirika, Eromanga Sensei, Dekisokonai Monster trainer, Mushoku Tensei, Tate no Yuusha, Magika no Kenshi, and also Eiyuu Kyoushitsu.

Even thought I always waiting patiently but it was really frustating when it took too long to come out specially for Gunota and Hachinan tte.

Because im not member of the group so I can't really complain about it, so the only thing I can do is to just wait until every series I mention is update, but it was really frustating if it was delay more than just one month.

bro its not like theyre getting paid for this, you will live if you have to wait for them to do nice things... for free... in their own time... dont be spoiled lol

NOOOOOO BOOTLEG DIOOOOO

ouch, flashbanged.

Heh... is that Meiya?? For some reason I always pictured her like the Dragon Princess from MaoYuu Maou Yuusha (the manga version)... but this seems more fitting, Dragon Princess is too proper to be that pervert.

Here is an advice for those who want to read this manga, don't expect anything other than storytelling from this manga.

FTFY

Here is an advice for those who want to read this manga, dont expect anything other than storytelling from this manga.

Probably cause the artists draws the characters looking like they have broken necks and hands and are about to climax or something.

When fetishes collide...

thank you for the update. finally i have my dose of weird pose and improper smug faces

We try hard, fries to it was the translator. Then the PR guy took a while to submit the script, then the typesetter, the ass that he is, forgot that he hadn't cleaned the chapter. He also forgot he hadn't asked the proofreader for the script. THEN the redrawer kept forgetting, and as the typesetter went to remind him that the chapter was waiting on redraws, it had to wait cause well, you don't ask for redraws five minutes before someone is heading out for vacation. The only guy who can't take any blame is the QC. They actually got their work in before redraws... Anyways, good news is c19 is already halfway done... but the translator is as the credit page says, behind hat big door with a huge "occupied" sign on it. No one person at fault, and well, mostly mine... for not being more pushy about "when" steps are done... I'll take the blame too... 40+ releases in July and I couldn't remember to make this one of them... :)

I see ! Well if you really sorry about it then it can't be helped.

But please don't let this happen everytime, because it was too sad you know, this series is one of the series that I really like from your group that is why I always looking forward to it.

I also patiently waiting for other update of the series from your group as well, like Hachinan tte, Seitokai Tantei Kirika, Eromanga Sensei, Dekisokonai Monster trainer, Mushoku Tensei, Tate no Yuusha, Magika no Kenshi, and also Eiyuu Kyoushitsu.

Even thought I always waiting patiently but it was really frustating when it took too long to come out specially for Gunota and Hachinan tte.

Because im not member of the group so I can't really complain about it, so the only thing I can do is to just wait until every series I mention is update, but it was really frustating if it was delay more than just one month.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics