Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 290votes)

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

Alt Names: alt Akashic Records of a Good-for-Nothing Magical Instructoralt Akashic Records of a No-Good Magical Instructoralt Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructoralt 不正經的魔術講師與禁忌教典alt ロクでなし魔術講師と禁忌教典〈アカシックレーコド〉alt 변변찮은 마술강사와 금기교전alt Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyoutenalt Roku de Nashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyouten (Akashic Record)alt Акашийские Хроники худшего преподавателя магии
Author: Hitsuji Tarou
Artist: Tsunemi Aosa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga of the popular Light Novel series of the same name: Sisti attends a magical academy to hone her skills in the magical arts, and hopes to solve the mystery of the enigmatic Sky Castle. After the retirement of her favorite teacher, the replacement, Glen, turns out to be a tardy, lazy, seemingly incompetent bastard of an instructor. How was it that Glen was hand-picked by the best magician in the academy!?
Go to Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anyone want to translate the LN with me? New Window Lingerer
  • 9 Replies

460 Comments

Long time no see ya, Giant Enemy Crab.
Almost three thousand chapters have passed from the fight with your uncle there.
Isn't that nice what old characters have not been forgotten.

lol...wait..what..o.O"a..."chapter 5023"????i though my eyes is seeing things since i'm just wake up from my slumber...turn out it's not after i'm reading the comment section..

OMG...OMG...am i just sleeping and wakeup to 5023 chapter later???it's mean, i'm sleeping for around 500 years right..!!!OMG...i'm so exciting to see the outside world looks like right now.....if it's turn out a dissapointment then i will blame you "Sloth-" from "ravens scans"...lol

What? The series isn't over after 5000 chapter? Wow.....

Ch 5023 is the oddest time skip I have ever seen.

any raws I can read?

*5000 chapters later*

Sadly, not a whole lot happened in the 5000 chapters in between.

Spoiler

I'm sorry. I've done a terrible thing.

I wonder what they did in the 5,000 chapters between?

That could be a story in and of itself.

That's a whole lot of skipped chapters...

We will have ch 23 ready soon ;D

*5000 chapters later*
ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW, MR. CRABS!?

Also

"Don't bring a knife to a gun fight"

>Brings a gun to a magic fight.

You know, one good thing the anime did is reduce the amounts of text in the manga.

Man 5000 chapters of filler, thats a lot.

"Chapter 5032 5023" 

Huh. That escalated quickly

FTFY

"Chapter 5032" 

Huh. That escalated quickly

Holy shit, that old bastard just shot right up in the worst villains department

Finally! I cannot wait :D

Wow, look at all those jokes in the comments.

I am... curious, what kind of "experiments" did they do exactly~?

Spoiler

...um... first.. she's not "actually" a traitor. She *WAS* a part of their faction to begin with albeit with a "brainwashed" mentality. The MC and the group "retrieved" her and started basically deprogramming her. It didn't stick. Then again the method of trying to deprogram her wasn't exactly *useful* (since they basically used her as a damn tool. Kinda like they did with the main character....). But yeah you can't really judge the mentally unstable girl for being mentally unstable. She didn't do it out of maliciousness she did it out of panic and confusion. All will be forgiven... though she's earned herself some more noogies clearly. You have to be more selective in how you deal with people. Motives are important after all.

...Hmm... The only disappointing part is that we still have a flippin volume of this arc... I want it to be Vol 5 already; the only good part of this arc is the half-nude lumia...

Why did I unfollow this? Was there some reason I wanted to wait a bit and come back?

Oh, right, the character-coerced-into-harming-and-killing-their-friends arc. Right. That'd do it.

it might be strange to complain after all this time...but....i can't help but dissapointed at the female's school uniform in this series (it just reeks of fanservice with that exposure on the belly area...while the guys look more "normal")

Can't be a proper chained damsel in distress while fully clothed.

If it were me, I'd kill that fucking traitor without second thought.

Seriously, if the obvious illusion is dispelled - then it goes the cry-cry forgiveness route. I'm gonna rage so much.

...um... first.. she's not "actually" a traitor. She *WAS* a part of their faction to begin with albeit with a "brainwashed" mentality. The MC and the group "retrieved" her and started basically deprogramming her. It didn't stick. Then again the method of trying to deprogram her wasn't exactly *useful* (since they basically used her as a damn tool. Kinda like they did with the main character....). But yeah you can't really judge the mentally unstable girl for being mentally unstable. She didn't do it out of maliciousness she did it out of panic and confusion. All will be forgiven... though she's earned herself some more noogies clearly. You have to be more selective in how you deal with people. Motives are important after all.

Like to add Tsuki ga Michibiku to that list.  MC of that series killed a hot bitch in cold blood for killing one of his orc friends and then later beat another hot chick in to a state of helplessness and overlooked her getting killed by one of his friends because she had targeted one of his close aides.

That gives me something to look forward to. I'm actually surprised, since really nothing so extreme has happened yet, except when his two overpowered monster bodyguards blew up a town. And I hope that orc friend isn't the Miss Piggy look-a-like, because she was literally his first friend and contact in the world.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics