Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.75 - 48votes)

Mobile Magical Girl

Alt Names: alt 少女的移动魔法
Author: Neko
Artist: Neko
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Dai Hong is dead or alive, or maybe alive or dead? In the end, will he choose his childhood friend, or this outsider, who happens to be….a magical girl?

Original Webcomic: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/ComicInfo/id/519899
Go to Mobile Magical Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

98 Comments

Damn, dude just can't catch a break, can he?

umm what?

gracias por traducirlo al español ><.
Thanks for translate it into Spanish ><.

Thanks for the multi-release!

¡Que alguien me explique!

No, seriously some shit happens and i always seem to miss it... at least i can almost follow the latest chapters... Almost.

Without reading this I know that he chooses, "the magical girl"

Well, if you read this, you won't even know what's going on.

Who the hell knew BRAs held such deep meaning, literally!!!! XD

Without reading this I know that he chooses, "the magical girl"
Wait, so basically... if apps weren't made her magic wouldn't exist.

Wait, his upper body is the pervert part?

What, is his lower body in sage mode?

She could see the upper perverted part but I wonder... what the lower part was like @_@

LMAO Free-trial magic. XD

@Chap 11 Oh, he died again..pity.

Skill Select Menu

Skill Name: Sacrifice Yourself to Save A Girl

Info: This skill lets u become a meatshield & take all damage yourself

Effects: Varies depending on the type of attack (generally has the effect losing some body parts)

Additional Effects: Causes a Suspension-Bridge Effect on the selected girl

Skill Mastery Effect: Automatically adds the girl to your HAREM

got-a-lot-of-spunk_o_5611713.jpg

Jesus. They really don't hold back. First, a breast-enlarging app, and suddenly, throws in a demented Loli with a giant-ass scythe swinging it at people. Dafaq is happening here?

Wow, didn't know the random ass class rep had the authority to turn down students from entering the school

She just used the Tits App.

Bitches be falling outta the sky and I still don't know what the hell is going on.

WTF is going on here?

8 chapters in and I still don't have an answer for that...

Loli Harem 4x + I Gorilla free ?

Is the weird part in the third panel on page 2 of chapter 8 from the raw?

Spoiler

Nope, that was my mistake. I've uploaded a fixed version!

Spoiler

I've got only 3 things to say for chap-8 :

!.Poor sodding pervy MC(as usual)

2.New Saying : "Like Daughter, Like Father"

3.I like blondie loli's logic! (especially the new BUSINESS SMILE- super effective move against old-men type)

BTW, those dumbasses should just "do something esle" already & I REALLY REALLY RESPECT the MC! ROFL

Spoiler

As the chapters have gone by, this has gotten more...something...with every passing page. I neglected to look before, but now that I have, it makes a lot more sense: This is Chinese. For whatever reason, the few Chinese comics I have run across have all had incoherent, or sloppy stories. It's almost like the Chinese authors, or thier editors maybe, are much more concerned with form (the art) over function (the story).

Is the weird part in the third panel on page 2 of chapter 8 from the raw?

Spoiler

WTF is going on here?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics