Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 259votes)

Himekishi ga Classmate!

Alt Names: alt A classmate is a princess knight!alt 姫騎士がクラスメート!alt 공주기사가 클래스메이트!alt The Princess Knight is a Classmate!
Author: Ekz
Artist: No.gomesu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After he and his entire class died on a field trip, Odamori accepts a job offer from a mysterious man to be reincarnated. However his new job turns out to be that of a 'Slavemancer', with the power to dominate the minds of others and turn them into his toys. Soon, however his evil actions lead to a Princess Knight (who turns out to be one of his previous, more popular classmates) being dispatched to apprehend him. But Odamori of course has something different planned for their reunion

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.Do Not Upload.
========Staff Notice End==========

webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/classmate/
Go to Himekishi ga Classmate! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel New Window lygarx
  • 16 Replies
Topic Spoilers New Window skules
  • 1 Replies
Topic topics arent showing up New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

236 Comments

A series full of bullshit. If you're a virgin loser with no life then this one is for you. Sad to see that Manga nowadays are not selling for the plot but for the breast or sex. I'm out of here only sexually frustrated people will love this manga and i fully agree with fakehero's comment .

Sidenote: Manga/LN have turned into Twillight level these last two years. Another self-insert generic MC with OP power, self-indulgent power fantasy trip with harem...............I´m not seeing a bright future.

For the fantasy trip part, gotta blame Narou/Syosetsu. It is hosted for aspired novel writers to write and upload novels there so many were mostly amateurs actually. And somehow tripping into fantasy world became a big hit there so it kinda snowballed and ended up with most writer going for that theme. Most reincarnation/tripping setting novels mostly comes from narou writers

Well... gotta admit even in other publishers most LN nowadays were 99% harem 80% MC with some sort of OP power that thrashes the opponents 1-sidedly. So I know how you feels. 

Quoting FakeHero in the spoiler box

Spoiler

While I more or less agree with your assessment, I felt like I should make a minor correction here, specifically the comparison to Twilight.  I understand you are trying to say that Manga/LN are becoming low quality with those traits, but I do not think that actually goes for Twilight or at least the same way you are putting it.  Both can be seen as low quality, but in different ways and I'm just here to point that out. 

Now, please note I have not read the series or seen the movies and the only knowledge I have are summaries and experiences from other people.  From what I heard, the Main Character of Twilight ... whatever her name is, is indeed most likely a self-insert.  However, the big problem that I have with the books (from what I've heard, again have not read the series so I could be entirely wrong) is that it portrays a very negative sounding relationship as ideal and offers little compromise to it.  Also, it sounds as though Twilight is a lot of filler filled with far too fancy words for its own good and not enough story, which can be arguably the fanservice comparison to Manga/LN/Anime.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that while Twilight is most likely a bad series, we really have to stop using it as a catch all for things bad.

Oh, and also, you reminded me of something I once said on some forum years ago.  I basically said to some guy complaining about wimpy MCs that if we started showing more competent and less whiny MCs then we would change to hating wimps to hating Mary Sues.  To that person, whoever you are, I present to you the "called it" dance:

new manga with SIMILAR theme/plotline - Maou no Hajimekata

I knew that the Japanese youth have had pent up sexual frustration for some time, but this is the next level.

I´m all for indulging these fantasies, but by not going all the way (hentai), this will be judged as a normal manga. And by manga standards, this is quite utter ****.

And I know you guys, you all love the power trip, and is all boobs, rape and BJ galore here. But please, let´s not pretend this is "good" reading material by giving it a 5/5. Because the high rating certainly fooled me.

I´m out, you guys can continue.

Sidenote: Manga/LN have turned into Twillight level these last two years. Another self-insert generic MC with OP power, self-indulgent power fantasy trip with harem...............I´m not seeing a bright future.

Yay more pokemon ooo wait wrong web

fucking awesome

I like this manga already.

Followed instantly.

Ayyy, the tag...
LOL

wow O_o

Ahaha lool. Just noticed the tags.

Somebody is messing around with the tags. I mean really? Award winning, music, and historical? Also, the only mystery about this manga is when it will be removed.

FROM NOW ON TILL THE SERIES GET CUT/BAN I PROCLAIM "LET THE FAP GAMES BEGIN"

You dirty leeches! She was clearly eating creamed sausage.

And the breast examination was clearly for medical purposes.

manga is in the same magazine as Shishunki na Adam...

Odamori, you are my new hero...

Eh.

I'm calling it, that 'administrator' is G-Man. Gordon Freeman was also died in that incident and got reincarnated to a scientist turned herald of hope in the face of Combine threat

The name of the scanlation group is just... wow

It's merely to honour the greatest hero to ever appear in anime and manga.

The name of the scanlation group is just... wow

Girls falling for a worthless guy against all reason and then fighting on the front lines for him...

So just your average harem - nothing to see here admins.

And this has got to be the most realistic portrayal of a teen getting superpowers that I've seen in a while.
Genres: Award Winning

Wat?

Serialized in the same book at Freezing. It hasn't even hit Freezing's most smutty level yet, it's fine.

Ok guys honest. How many of you click "follow" because you were listening to your jhonson?

"Hentai"?  "Ecchi"?

What does it matter?  Let's just enjoy the ridiculous idiocy while we can before Batoto's admins decide to remove it!!!

yeah... this is definitely gonna get removed lol.

Way beyond ecchi, could even say beyond smut and just turning into hentai

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics