Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 225votes)

Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually.

Alt Names: alt はすはすさせろ!!alt Because She is a Little Girl I am Excited Sexually.alt hasuhasu Sasero!!alt hshs Sasero!!alt Hshs Sasero!!alt hshsさせろ!!alt Let Me Smell You!!alt Она малышка, что меня и возбуждаетalt Дай-ка тебя нюхнуть!
Author: Yuzuki Ryouta
Artist: Yuzuki Ryouta
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsuji Motochika is a guy who loves little girls. Yuna looks like a little girl, but she's actually older than Tsuji. Also, she likes much older men.

Together, they make an agreement to show each other's greatest desires - Tsuji's father and Yuna's little sister - and in the process, learn that age is only a number.

...Okay, you read the title, right? Then you know exactly what this series is going to be about - it couldn't be more literal than that. No need to go so quickly, we won't judge you (though secretly, we will).

Original Webcomic:
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/12723
Go to Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

255 Comments

alt title is "japan gets honest"?

edit: nah, it's the sub title

i really can't say i like that [no chapters] tag.

Well ok, with a title like that, you can't expect me to not click that follow button like a madman....

A strongly provocative title. Well done.

To anyone that follows, including me. I guess we're pedos.....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics