Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 251votes)

Übel Blatt

Alt Names: alt Şeytani Kılıçalt ดาบคลั่งทวงแค้นalt Übel Blattalt ユーベルブラットalt Evil Bladealt 위벨 블라트alt Lâmina Malignaalt Ubel Blatt
Author: Shiono Etorouji
Artist: Shiono Etorouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When the Wischtech threatened to invade the fiefs of Szaalanden, the Emperor dispatched fourteen youths. Of these, the Seven Heroes halted the invasion to herald a time of prosperity while the four Lances of Betrayal were supposedly defeated.

Two decades later, the Lances of Betrayal have reappeared and formed a bandit militia near the frontier fief Gormbark. A man with a black sword and a scar over his left eye slays an entire troop of that militia. He is identified as the boy, Koinzell, and becomes as much an object of fear as of hope even as his own past, motivations, and purpose are a mystery to those he meets on his journey.

Volume 0 encompasses a plot arc which leads directly into the main plot of Übel Blatt in Volume 1. It also introduces and develops the attitudes and motives of a few other characters aside from Koinzell.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated to English by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Übel Blatt Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 110 and onward are on MangaStream.com which doesn't allow re-hosting. New Window Doventanzer
  • 4 Replies
Topic holy spreads. New Window etc
  • 0 Replies
Topic Ubel Blatt-The Greatest Fusion Fantasy(joke) with fan service ;D New Window mfkevinking
  • 30 Replies
Topic Ascheriit New Window dirtloot
  • 1 Replies
Topic It is back New Window Angryfan1
  • 6 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 1 Replies

194 Comments

This series just pulled a Gantz........
Has anyone else totally lost track of what's going on with this manga?
Metroidhunter32 - Glenn is a bastard no matter what. Just like the rest of the 'heroes'.
does no one think its a little bit odd him being revived looking 20 years younger? this world is full of idiots.
So here's what we learn this chapter people:
Spoiler
Every time I'm blown away by the art in this epic series.

But I wanted to see more Koinzell! I get that a series this epic sort of has multiple main characters and as the story progresses usually focuses the plot on the bigger picture instead of just one protagonist but I never really cared about Glenn before and now that he's back I still don't really care about him except for how he came back to life.
@Thyme, Nope he was correct, it can mean "Twice a month" or "every two months". That is bimonthly
@Voij
"Bi-monthly" has never meant twice a month. The term you're looking for is "semi-monthly", or "bi-weekly".
@Metroidhunter32

Having a harem is not necessarily an indicator of good/bad. Look at Campione or any other good guy harem manga/novels, sometimes the harem came looking for him.
@Ralan

Timeskip, we didn't see her take off her clothes either. Why waste panels detailing unimportant scenes?
My biggest question is the fact that he apparently just went to bang (his secretary?) that chick right after he issued an order about something.
shouldn't she sent the order out first?
@Sou Zerobrs: Bimonthly here means once every 2 months, or 6 times a year.
It can be used to mean twice a month, however the publishing industry has adapted to using it as meaning every two months, similar to how biweekly is used to refer to something being released every 2 weeks.
I kinda agree with glen, what would you do if you would be resurrected in healthy, young body? Find some chicks with good body to do this and this with them :).
Fanservice FTW!
Wait, if he's a fairy now, then why does he fuck women? :P
Ok, but seriously, I want them to reveal how he survived already...
Ok at first I think this monthly manga... so I complain for lack of "action" (really? a month for:: "Klenn may have Succubus power").
But after recheck on "wiki" is a "Bi-monthly" (I think it mean 2/1 month this case... coz it mean can mean 1/2 moths too). Well it maybe my bad after all.

PS:: Still I like Koinzell x "any girls" more. Man I miss that swag shota.
Possible Wistech magic right there, no joke. No wonder Wistech magic/technology was feared.
Spoiler

also konzelle needs to amp back up. what happened to the badass in the beginning? kon was the reason i fell in love with this manga. i mean the story is (or was) about as original as you can get and you had a badass MC going a rampage an had a shoot first forget questions attitude. but then he started to mellow out. i don't want a mellow hero. i want a chaotic hero out to cleanse the world of those bastards who killed him and his friends.
@Egoist

Exactly! It's essential to the story! THE CHAPTER WOULDN'T HAVE WORKED WITHOUT IT.

IT'S A CRUCIAL PLOT ELEMENT, GUYS.

We're not just making excuses, I swear.
Obviously the h-scenes were crucial to the story. The scar on his chest dissapeared after banging a few ladies. Immortality here I come. /cry Damn this "self imposed" life of celibacy.
Thanks imperial for ch.
Glen can s*** my b**** Posted ImagePosted Image
I hope Koinzel appears soon and kill to all motherf****** heroes
So is revived Glen a good guy or a bad guy? First impression + the flash back is inclined to make me think he's a good guy. But the good guys rarely keep harems around. So is he a good guy, a bad guy, or a temporary ally?
Gotta test out that newfound youth and vigor in the best way possible... on the ladies~
Man I do like H-scene and all but is too much in this chapter (108)... it is just here to make 30 pages... damn I need more explain (-.-)
I think I know how Glenn came back after doing some rereading - Some of the 'Heroes' (Glenn and the first one Koinzell killed) were doing research into Fairies and other magical creatures that give human's power. Glenn realizes who Koinzell really is after their initial reunion and later figures out how Ascheriet(sp?) survived. So upon the event of his death, he orders a fairy to be transplanted into his body to bring him back to life and to make him like Koinzell.
There aren't enough pages... Why cruel world why!...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics