Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 251votes)

Übel Blatt

Alt Names: alt Şeytani Kılıçalt ดาบคลั่งทวงแค้นalt Übel Blattalt ユーベルブラットalt Evil Bladealt 위벨 블라트alt Lâmina Malignaalt Ubel Blatt
Author: Shiono Etorouji
Artist: Shiono Etorouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When the Wischtech threatened to invade the fiefs of Szaalanden, the Emperor dispatched fourteen youths. Of these, the Seven Heroes halted the invasion to herald a time of prosperity while the four Lances of Betrayal were supposedly defeated.

Two decades later, the Lances of Betrayal have reappeared and formed a bandit militia near the frontier fief Gormbark. A man with a black sword and a scar over his left eye slays an entire troop of that militia. He is identified as the boy, Koinzell, and becomes as much an object of fear as of hope even as his own past, motivations, and purpose are a mystery to those he meets on his journey.

Volume 0 encompasses a plot arc which leads directly into the main plot of Übel Blatt in Volume 1. It also introduces and develops the attitudes and motives of a few other characters aside from Koinzell.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated to English by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Übel Blatt Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 110 and onward are on MangaStream.com which doesn't allow re-hosting. New Window Doventanzer
  • 4 Replies
Topic holy spreads. New Window etc
  • 0 Replies
Topic Ubel Blatt-The Greatest Fusion Fantasy(joke) with fan service ;D New Window mfkevinking
  • 30 Replies
Topic Ascheriit New Window dirtloot
  • 1 Replies
Topic It is back New Window Angryfan1
  • 6 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 1 Replies

194 Comments

Chapter 109 has been out since December. Why has no one uploaded it?
Spoiler
You see, I´m not so lost but I really dont have time to re read all the chapters, so could some be nice and generous enough to make a little summary of what we must know up to know? just the main things, don´t invest a lot of effort, ok?
Glenn just doesn't make a very good villain, I mean look at how retarded he looks!

But I guess Koinzell has been needing a quality punching bag.
Okay...pg 28-29 who else want to see the pimp within Koinzell to surface and do 3p with those girls?
MOAR !1 q.q

I still need more of this. Too bad that the charm from the beginning isn't there anymore.
And most of the sexapeal.

I mean.. elf slaves.... elf slaves... *sigh*.

That part was the best. In story and fanservice. (and the parts till there)
I was dying when I read Chp 70 credit page xD
Okay, make that nearly spam uploaded a chap, cancelled before it finished.
Whoops crap. I saw that imperial had their version up so I downloaded and uploaded without even extracting or trying to read it.

Now I just spam uploaded a chapter. FML.

Also, rats MS, dat policy really bites.
This manga never went the way I want it to :( I hate to say it but I'm terribly annoyed
Spoiler
I hasn't read this manga again since I left mangafox. I really can't stand all the irony > < I really couldn't! But I guess I want to see this through :D
@Graeystone yeah, they also did area-d so.
Will there be an anime for this awesome manga? I want more..one per two month is so long.
ZebubXIII - Meaning it won't be uploaded here unless another group does their own translation with either their own raws or the public raws.
mangastream just uploaded chapter 109 to their page
omg i forgot to put spoiler tags on my post below....I'm so sorry >.<

POST BELOW IS A SPOILER
Well, all I can say is, that this series is marvellous ! I read the whole series in one day up to the latest chapter and I'm quite impressed with the story (especially the part with the "lances of betrayal" not being the betrayers).
Just hoping, ascherit will get his revenge and his honroful death he deserves.
This series really needs to start making sense again.
Damn you Glenn! How much I envy you!!!
I was wondering where all the bare breasts had gone, happy to see 'em back :D
I wonder if the author will pull a Jesus on us.
"Don't you see this scar?! Touch it!"

(^Did I just write something blasphemous?)
Just love this deus ex machina-like truns of events in this story :D
Guess there will be some epic revelations for the next chapters..
Spoiler
After Glenn it's Koinzell turn, bring back the swag shota!
i haven't read this in so long but i remember most of wat happened yet im still confused in wdf is goin on, Glenn was death now his alive??? i want to c some more action and Koinzel killing them sofly bitches but im confuse.
@masterfnarg you obviously need to re-read the series. you'll notice that konzel is actually the first to pull this trick off along with i think 2 others later (haven't read the whole thing in a while) so him being younger is not surprising. in fact the most common thought is he somehow used fairies to save himself. the other is that he used wershtech (however you spell that name) to modify himself. so no, we do not need our brains checked nor a we idiots, we just have a better understanding of this manga than you. the people in the manga also noticed this so you can't fall back on that in order to cover your mistake.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics