Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 556votes)

Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

Alt Names: alt 狼少年は今日も嘘を重ねるalt 狼少年今天也在说谎alt Der Junge der Wolf schrie erzählt heute schon wieder eine Lügealt The boy who cried wolf tells another lie todayalt הילד שקרא זאב סיפר היום עוד שקר
Author: Namo
Artist: Namo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keitarou Itsuki is a junior high school student unhappy about the menacing look of his eyes. Keitarou tries to confess to the girl he likes, Aoi Tokujira, but she rejects him flat out. Thinking that his eyes were the reason why she rejected him, he confides in his older sister about it at her salon, who helps by giving him a complete makeover... as a pretty girl! Forced to head home like this, he runs into Aoi in town, but she doesn't recognize him and thinks he's a somewhat manly girl. Before he can leave, Aoi asks him to help her overcome a problem she's had for many years: an intense fear of men.

Main Site: http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_lie/
Latest Raw Chapter: http://www.comic-clear.jp/comic.aspx?c=5
Author Twitter: https://twitter.com/namo_
Go to Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This was way too short New Window True Goddess Reincarnation
  • 1 Replies
Topic Botan Appreciation Thread New Window Radicool21
  • 8 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru New Window Swifft
  • 6 Replies
Topic I... have this endless feeling... of something tugging at my heart New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

935 Comments

WTF This isn't makeup, just what sorcery is this?

I have a feeling this isn't going to end well.

This Itsuki reminds me of another character named Itsuki; however, the Itsuki I'm talking about dressed like a boy but was really a girl.

I really like the range of expressions I've seen so far. Itsuki's family seems to be prone to nosebleeds it seems. That sister is god-tier.

Also, in response to all the nitpicking over the issue of nee-chan's magical plastic surgery/makeup/transformation jutsu (whatever you want to call it) and artistic license or what have you...

Spoiler

I'm not really trying to be picky, I was just validating people's observations since I thought the same thing myself. Lets be honest here the mangaka put in a complete body swap and called it "makeup". The body swap could have been easily explained by the usual supernatural means and no one would have said anything.

MC's sister is better than the main heroine, he should just date her; there's far less risk and difficulty.

I really like the range of expressions I've seen so far. Itsuki's family seems to be prone to nosebleeds it seems. That sister is god-tier.

Also, in response to all the nitpicking over the issue of nee-chan's magical plastic surgery/makeup/transformation jutsu (whatever you want to call it) and artistic license or what have you...

Spoiler
Here is a comparison

Spoiler

Well I understand a bit of artistic licensing and all, but the art is a bit inconsistent in other places too which makes it seem lazy. I'm pretty sure he gets punched on the left side of his face but is injured on the right side after for example. A male who is considered intimidating enough to scare people doesn't just become a petite girl with makeup. If he really was that small of a guy normally, his eyes would just make him seem like an ugly girl.

Whatever, I guess it isn't a big deal, but it does take me out of the story a bit since the mangaka is treating this seriously as opposed to a pure comedy.

Well she already explained the eyes part. Overall it's just artistic license, so don't worry about it.

I had just got my copy of the volume in the mail the other day as well, so I checked it out more closely. There aren't really any sketches between chapters. And the only extras at the end are a few pages of prototype character designs and an afterword page from the author. Hopefully more comes with Volume 2.

The front cover under the dust jacket does come with an alternate sketch of the cover with her smiling though, which is rather cute.

Oh... The end of their chapter here has the inner cover scan already :)

He could at least show how his sister does the "Magic"

I had just got my copy of the volume in the mail the other day as well, so I checked it out more closely. There aren't really any sketches between chapters. And the only extras at the end are a few pages of prototype character designs and an afterword page from the author. Hopefully more comes with Volume 2.

The front cover under the dust jacket does come with an alternate sketch of the cover with her smiling though, which is rather cute.

Oh... The end of their chapter here has the inner cover scan already :)

As I said before, it's like you guys have never heard of artistic license. The whole point is just that his eyes are "angry looking" and with his sister doing a makeover on him, it makes him appear approachable.

It's the same reason cold/calculating characters are given narrow eyes with tiny pupils, cheerful characters are given large rounded eyes with large pupils, and aggressive characters are often given hard angles to the eyes rather than rounded.

His height is the same though. Look at the color title page that shows him as normal and disguised -- he's the same height on both sides.

PS: People in the group may have bought the print volume, but I doubt they used the book scans since the chapters are released on Famitsu Clear's site first every month: http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_lie/ and are later mirrored to Comic-Walker a few weeks later.

Her Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/namo_

Sister. That shit ain't called "makeup," it's called "plastic surgery."

Well, art is good, that's all that really matters for now. We'll see how this goes.

Also, gg's to Itsuki for raising not one, but two flags in the first chapter alone. Have fun getting chased around by the guy who slapped you LOL.

Exactly my though. he even seems a bit shorter when he crossdress.

he didn't look the tiniest bit as his guy appearance

his arms and legs are too thin when he crossdress lol

Spoiler
Welcome to a crash course in artistic license. :)

Now I'll call into question my sexuality.

Well the physical changes also apply to his/her clothes. In the park after being struck he was wearing a mini-skirt, then in the restaurant was wearing a longer skirt. Looks like big sis has been dabbling in the dark arts.

Lol its diferent day

MC is cuter than main heroine. :D

its not make up or magic or plastic surgery :)

its so simple they are different peoples :D

Well the physical changes also apply to his/her clothes. In the park after being struck he was wearing a mini-skirt, then in the restaurant was wearing a longer skirt. Looks like big sis has been dabbling in the dark arts.

Well, art is good, that's all that really matters for now. We'll see how this goes.

Also, gg's to Itsuki for raising not one, but two flags in the first chapter alone. Have fun getting chased around by the guy who slapped you LOL.

Exactly my though. he even seems a bit shorter when he crossdress.

This is good stuff. And I agree, if someone were to tell me that she gave him a magical pill or something I would believe it. The physical change is just THAT big. Not that that is a problem for me "click follow button"

Now let's see where this goes.

Great hook for the first chapter 

Also: 'I wish to be the little girl'

Seems more like magic than make-up.

Is Loki up to no good again?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics