Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 254votes)

Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt ひとりぼっちの○○生活alt Hitori Bocchi's ○○ Life
Author: Katsuwo
Artist: Katsuwo
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In order to reconcile with her childhood friend, a very shy girl aims to befriend everyone in her class.
Go to Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

350 Comments

wow that was cute.

the glasses and the casual clothes

That's a pretty flimsy lollipop, I must say.

Yep, just the thing you need when you're tired, it's been raining two days straight and only one series you follow has an update. xD

I mean, yeah, nice and silly, mellow, perhaps, but that's not really a bad quality. I hope the rest of the class does get introduced, the guys as well, and that the author manages to keep the variety until the end. :) Following~

Sugar........ yes please 

i got diabetes after reading this.

"B...but all I've got is my gym outfit!"

That's actually the second time this series has made me laugh out loud.

There aren't many things I like more than a cute manga that can make me laugh out loud - thanks Doki Fansubs.

cute.

This manga doesnt suck, just a light-hearted manga, I like it.

Feels like it's  opposite to Watamote manga.

"Yes, I would be happy to be your friend"

Bocchi's reminding me of Gokicha.

I count that as a good thing.

Thanks Doki Fansubs!

You... you're right mmm...~!

Well, Theo doesn't like it, so that's a plus in my book.  Checking it out . . . 

Fun/cute so far, for a 4-koma.  Not sure how long it can keep up, it's true that so far everything's pretty slight, what with only 2 characters.

Bocchi's reminding me of Gokicha.

I count that as a good thing.

Thanks Doki Fansubs!

somehow i feel dumbfounded after reading this 2 chapters...

This is way more random and stupid than Aho Girl, but at least the constant headbutts made it worthwhile to endure those 2 chapters of nothingness.

Also, a story about a girl without friends, but she already makes one in chapter 1?

All premise gone, no story, stupid characters =>1 star at most

The premise is that she has difficulty making friends + has to befriend the entire class.

Besides Initial premise =/= premise anyway.

Also nothing about it is random. It's super predictable shy girl shit with no actual comedic substance or interesting characters- but it's not random(?)

So yeah this manga sucks but you're still an idiot.

This is way more random and stupid than Aho Girl, but at least the constant headbutts made it worthwhile to endure those 2 chapters of nothingness.

Also, a story about a girl without friends, but she already makes one in chapter 1?

Well, that's your opinion. Your opinion is wrong, but you're still entitled to it. Now go, and be free...with your incorrect opinion.

Feels like a 4-koma version of this.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kimi-ni-todoke-r452

LOL...

Such straight forward names... more straightforward than Zetsubou Sensei... at least in Zetsubou sensei, they try to make it sound like a name XD

Hitori Bocchi - all alone
Yawara Kai - soft /gentle
Sunao Nako - Honest Child

I dont really know how japanese names work but im sure thats really straight forward naming

Followed :D

Such a sweet manga!

Diabetes !!!

instant follow

Is it an established cliche that friend-seeking female leads always befriend a loner first? And because they befriend a loner, they couldn't (automatically) make anymore new friends v.v.

Only 4 stars?!! This is preposterous.

Bochi-chan ka-wa-wa-wa-aaaaaaaaaaaai~.

I so Sushi this

thanks Sushi Scanlations

This is cute and promising - like a more upbeat variation on Watamote.

Thanks Sushi Scanlations.

Oh god, I can't take this level of adorable at this time of day.

It's too much cute, too soon.

I can't be seen alternately smiling and then weepy from loneliness like this.

No.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy

She's so cute !

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics