Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 649votes)

Sengoku Youko

Alt Names: alt 戦国妖狐
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Stop your evil deeds and take the right path!" That is the creed of Youko Tama and her younger step brother, Jinka Sendou. The two demon siblings travel the country to stop the deeds of all evil doers, along with a scaredy-cat swordsman they picked up along the way, Hyoudou Shinsuke. During their travels, they will come across a monk organization with more than suspicious methods and they'll soon be at war.
Go to Sengoku Youko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic It's been a good ride New Window Arnarinn
  • 3 Replies
Topic Jinnun VS Douren New Window Maiyahii
  • 0 Replies

766 Comments

I like how Shinsuke has actual character development beyond "gets stronger over time" and "makes more friends". The writing is so wonderfully straight-forward too. No "you have to rediscover your memories yourself"-bullshit, just straight-up, "Want me to tell you?"
The next chapter better be damn epic or I'll cry.

And if it's damn epic I'll still cry anyway.

Spoiler
I'm glad Shinsuke doesn't suck as much anymore. He was the reason I picked this series up actually.
Shinsuke really seems to be getting a lot more love recently, going from "pathetic drunk" to "master of conversing with demons"

I like it.
Well played spoiler.
I know the spoiler thing was quite a shock, but don't you guys think Tago just said something worthy of an idiom in the beginning?
"Both the bowl and the tea are important"

Never has anyone gone from so deep down in my esteem to such a high place.
ROFL best spoiler alert ever.
but... wikipedia said he died on june ~

oh well the shogun knows better ~ T^T
Spoiler

...ups... he already did that, wasn't he?
Duh, kill whoever you want, just return Tama, lack of mimi is depressing
today, i learn that a man must decide his own death, and the best way to say it is "Spoiler alert, i'm going to be dead that day."

best spoiler ever made in the history of manga.
HERE COME THE SPOILER!!
Damn you king of Kyoto! xD
lol @spoiler
Senya's gonna be awesome after this.
Bird feathers kimono. (...) Add to wishlist.
FDLAKDFJAW;ELFKJ EWALKF MIZUKAMI YOU MAGNIFICENT ASSHOLE MY HEARTSTRINGS ARE SNAPPING
Shinsuke needs a major 'power up'... Then again, the reason he is my favorite character in this manga may be because of how weak/strong he is...
That dress =O
It's princess saving time!!!
to receive other's forgiveness or to forgave others, one must forgave the sins of their own. to attain the forgiveness to one's own sins was ever hard as swallowing thousands of needles, but beyond the hardship, lies salvation.

Senya, believe me. I've read much shounen manga to be proven true.
LOLIS EVERYWHERE

GOD PLEASE GIVE SHAKUGAN BACK D:
New update, happy birthday to me.
Randomly discovered this manga and thought : "It really looks like Hoshi No Samidare". Then I checked the author's mangas, and I was like "Holy shit! Follow!" And here I finished reading all the chapters in a row. Good ni...ZzZz
OMG this shogun is too much fun xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics