Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 50votes)

Hiniiru

Alt Names: alt ヒニイルalt 红炎之恋alt Hi ni Irualt Like a Moth Flying Into the Flamealt هینی‌ایرو
Author: Katou Yuuichi
Artist: Katou Yuuichi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ten years ago, a black shape appeared in the sky and destroyed the city below. Kagerou and Momiji were children when the destruction took place, and they have grown together into teenagers beneath the mysterious structure. There is an undeniable attraction between these two friends, but Kagerou is hesitant to confess his feelings because he feels that he is too weak to protect her.

One day, the structure acts again, sending down strange balls that eat people and transform them into monsters. Kagerou and Momiji's encounter that day changes them forever. Kagerou is taken into an organization that explains to him that he is now an "ember," and Momiji is a non-human "dross," useful only as experimental material. Kagerou can't accept this, though, and is determined to do anything in his power to protect the girl he loves.
Go to Hiniiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

72 Comments

brat or not, annoying mc is annoying :v

First Ganta is MC now Ao showed up.

Good thing I don't have a fear of holes because the head of those Drosses would kill me just by me looking at them.

It sort of pissed me off when he slapped her hand away and then proceeds to talk how Momiji is important. I just... -sigh-

hes a teenager

hormones

he was scared, confused and at the same time loves her

its kinda hard to think straight in that situation

That guy on the cover looks like Ganta... O_o Creepy.

Otoko-Yandere

ahahahah, This is kinda exciting, though the development is fast.

It sort of pissed me off when he slapped her hand away and then proceeds to talk how Momiji is important. I just... -sigh-

You know, I'm getting kind of tired of the "this great power uses up your life force" device. They always say that, waste pages explaining it - and then proceed to completely ignore any potential consequences. No one ever dies because they used up too much of their power, they rarely even look fatigued for more than a hot minute. The only time that doesn't happen is when the situation is reversed (aka the here's an awesome power go play, we just won't mention that it's going to munch on your body/friends/family/planet every time you do you'll only find that out after you've used it a bit) like in Sekai Oni or Peulla Magica.

I understand the point of it, every super hero needs a weakness, but... grah!

/end random rant

I think this will actually matter here. Remember, author of Eureka Seven.

(Yeah, I hate the uses up the end of your life thing; it should use up CURRENT years, aging you faster, so we can at least SEE the process)

You know, I'm getting kind of tired of the "this great power uses up your life force" device. They always say that, waste pages explaining it - and then proceed to completely ignore any potential consequences. No one ever dies because they used up too much of their power, they rarely even look fatigued for more than a hot minute. The only time that doesn't happen is when the situation is reversed (aka the here's an awesome power go play, we just won't mention that it's going to munch on your body/friends/family/planet every time you do you'll only find that out after you've used it a bit) like in Sekai Oni or Peulla Magica.

I understand the point of it, every super hero needs a weakness, but... grah!

/end random rant

Why would you rebuild a city under the floating thing that destroyed it?

Massive savings on sunscreen.

The manufacturers of sunscreen products, teaming up with the makers of umbrellas, mounted a fierce lobbying campaign to move the city out from under the huge floating thing, but in a typical move by the government, taxes on the 10,000,000 people living there were instead raised to pay for subsidies to those corporations in order to save the 150 jobs that would have been lost.  (And also to pay for the kickbacks to the government officials who passed those new taxes.)

The reconstruction of destroyed buildings isn't really important to that economic model since the government has a history of tearing down perfectly good and usable buildings and then constructing new buildings in their place in order to satisfy the unions that contribute so much to the re-election campaigns of those holding public office.

Massive savings on sunscreen.

Interesting enough setting but fuck this protagonist. Feels like he's constantly on the verge of bursting into tears, even when he's angry.

Look on the bright side: If he got any more emo, he’d probably die in that very instant. :D

Interesting enough setting but fuck this protagonist. Feels like he's constantly on the verge of bursting into tears, even when he's angry.

You know, I saw the art style and I was like [...]

[...] I wanna see them do it! And then the heroine had that whole

Spoiler
thing going on and I wanted to see them do it even more.

Umm are u drunk and/or high pervy? Cause as you should know those kind of powers are to be used exclusively for yourself while you laugh at the leechers wallowing in their despair!

Wait a minute!  Let me check on that!

*Checks the Official Leecher's Book of Rules and Prayers for Cosmic Guidance.*

OH, SHIT!!!   You're right!!!

*Goes into my favorite corner to sulk and wallow in despair.*

You do realize, I hope, that just because the author hasn't written the next 467 volumes yet DOESN'T mean that I am going to let you off the hook for posting them, COMPLETELY SCANLATED, within the next few hours!!!

You are hereby ORDERED to use your magic powers of precognition to mysteriously summon the raws for those non-existent volumes from the great beyond and satisfy the selfish desires of all of us highly impatient, illogical and irrational leechers out here!!!

So break out your copy of the Necronomicon, gather your human sacrifices, sharpen the ceremonial Blade of Nyarlathotep and...

GET TO WORK!!!

Umm are u drunk and/or high pervy? Cause as you should know those kind of powers are to be used exclusively for yourself while you laugh at the leechers wallowing in their despair!

Chapters 1 and 2 were combined to form one big chapter 1 in the volume, so I just tacked on 2 to the end of 1. It looks a bit confusing, but it's either that or have all the later chapter numbers be screwed up. Going by that numbering, the latest in Japan is 6, with 7 coming out in a few days.

You do realize, I hope, that just because the author hasn't written the next 467 volumes yet DOESN'T mean that I am going to let you off the hook for posting them, COMPLETELY SCANLATED, within the next few hours!!!

You are hereby ORDERED to use your magic powers of precognition to mysteriously summon the raws for those non-existent volumes from the great beyond and satisfy the selfish desires of all of us highly impatient, illogical and irrational leechers out here!!!

So break out your copy of the Necronomicon, gather your human sacrifices, sharpen the ceremonial Blade of Nyarlathotep and...

GET TO WORK!!!

Chapters 1 and 2 were combined to form one big chapter 1 in the volume, so I just tacked on 2 to the end of 1. It looks a bit confusing, but it's either that or have all the later chapter numbers be screwed up. Going by that numbering, the latest in Japan is 6, with 7 coming out in a few days.

Due to some miscommunication involving three parties, one relevant party who wasn't part of the conversation, and one irrelevant party who was part of the conversation, ignore that last comment. I'm continuing it.

Thanks, looks like it'll be good. It's too bad it doesn't have too many chapters out (in Japan, as far as I can tell?).

Due to some miscommunication involving three parties, one relevant party who wasn't part of the conversation, and one irrelevant party who was part of the conversation, ignore that last comment. I'm continuing it.

That means that for all of us impatient leechers out here, that you have had more than enough time to clean, redraw, translate, proofread, typeset and quality check ALL of the following 467 VOLUMES of this series AND post them here for us to read and unfairly criticize you on every insignificant, petty, unimportant mistake that we, in our self-deluded sense of omniscient importance, feel required to unjustly accuse you of committing!!!

So............

WHERE ARE THEY!!!???

Didn't realize someone had released the chapter while i was working on it, only saw it when I uploaded mine. I'm just releasing my version because I'd already finished it, but since someone else is doing it, I won't continue.

You know, I saw the art style and I was like, "Oh! This looks like Eureka Seven. This is going to be one of those mangas that looks like shonen, but people will die like shit." Then people started dying and I was like, "Well, shit. I was right!"

Oh my God!!!  What have I started!?

(Now, Kuroiikawa will NEVER call off that hit contract on me!!!)

Wheres does one obtain a cute childhood friend?

You know, I saw the art style and I was like, "Oh, this is going to be one of those lousy Shounen mangas with good feelings and happy friends and boring as shit."  Then people started dying and I was like, "Well fuck! People are dying, this might be good after all!"

Spoiler

You know, I saw the art style and I was like, "Oh! This looks like Eureka Seven. This is going to be one of those mangas that looks like shonen, but people will die like shit." Then people started dying and I was like, "Well, shit. I was right!"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics