Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 304votes)

Yaoguai Mingdan

Alt Names: alt 妖怪名单alt Monster Listalt The List of Supernatural Beings
Author: Tang Renjia
Artist: Tang Renjia
Genres: Fantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A beautiful nine-tailed fox. An acacia tree demon. A Taoist believer who is seeking spiritual enlightenment but got rejected by the goddess. It isn't easy, being caught in the middle of this dangerous group of women, but our hero Feng Xi must fight in order to protect the peace and save the world!

Original Webcomic: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/521825
Go to Yaoguai Mingdan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yaoguai Mingdan Anime! New Window ANISYAKIRAH
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Eprizym
  • 3 Replies
Topic Timeline/Reincarnations ***POTENTIAL SPOILERS*** New Window Yue Er
  • 7 Replies
Topic Translation Notes New Window Caek
  • 7 Replies
Topic Credit Page New Window Caek
  • 9 Replies

1952 Comments

Honestly, Boss is my favorite character. Other than his muscles, I can relate to him the most.

Now, Feng, if your guy buddies don't want to participate in the fight, maybe you can ask some of the girls?

Please?

Our boy Feng has been putting in the work(training) and now he's looking like a badass(I'm loving his development). #Zerotohero Sidenote: I hope that Feng adds the pink/purple haired chick to his harem(The Mayor's daughter).

Ma Bros Ma Bros ... Good work. I see you are all from the beat it them until they spasm stop moving school. One thing ... Boss Bro is Buff AF .. No Homo. Also the girls in the class got to see some man nips a show ... so will this kill Feng's libido popularity? Last panel was hilarious ... also Credit page still fits LOL.

We also got a break from the cover barrage this week. My meat heart couldn't take it so it needs a break it's okay every once in a while. Taoist Faction almost got some points ... but flashback ... ( - _ - ) ... I can't change the rules ... maybe for Third Waifu Selection Battle Royale ... #TWSBR

Will Feng have groupies any friends after this arc? Will the boss monster get Feng totally nekkid land a blow? Will anybody suck save Feng or Do we hope for he loses his virginity better in the next life? Find out next time on .. Friends, How many of us have them .. I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked ... Yaoguai Mingdan

Damn dude, getting all the girls I can put up with. BUT YOU DON'T DESTROY A BRO'S SHIRT!

Mc is an unlikable asshole, dropped /s

I mean, I understand he's been training and all, but when exactly did the current Feng Xi become such a badass?

He trains during all the flashbacks

I mean, I understand he's been training and all, but when exactly did the current Feng Xi become such a badass?

Maybe because he recalling his old previously reincarnation.
He gained experience from there

I love the background bullying more than the main fight

If only the fox was watching this fight, then she would perk up right away and everything would be fine.

The fight scenes and covers in this series just keep getting better and better.

Hnnggghhhh the cover pages for this series are fucking awesome.

Okay ... we got a strip show? The bros are going all in on that hoe this fight. Loved the Elbow Drop From The TOP Rope ... or was that The Peoples Elbow. It is one thing ... a serious ass whoopin. #gotjumpedin

Okay ... Dragon faction ... cannot ... get points for that cover ... but ... GOTDAMN. Also that credit page weirdly fit with the previous page. No Points ... Would love to give some away though.

Will our boy Feng give his nuts a breeze bare it all? Will Feng start refining bodily fluids next what ever he can reach? Will Feng find the fetish weakness of the enemy leader? Find out next time on .. Beat It, Beat It, No One Wants To Be Defeated .. We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off, To Have A Good Time ... Yaoguai Mingdan

Just one thing i don't understand. Why the pants??? Why not the shoe???

Never mind this was probably done in the name of fan service. 

Yeah, I would stay down if I was you...

If he can kill people with a ruler and a right angle, I wonder if he would use a protractor as a guillotine and I don't even wanna think about him throwing compasses everywhere. Geometry Wars!!!!  

Feng Xi, holder of weapons of math destruction.

I will excuse myself now.

HOLY MOLY!!!
THAT COVER Ch.321
@Caek-sama WE NEED SAUCE HD VERSION!!!!

Spoiler

The one I saw never got to Ling Ling :(

At least I now know there is a season 2. Will have to look for it.

You can find season 2 here on this YouTube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCGt8q8E9HS1pzpBpQ72UDeA
If you haven't seen season 1 already you can find it at: http://kissanime.ru
Achievement unlocked: Assist your friend. +50 gold

Yep and judging by the opening it goes up to at least the Ling Ling Arc

The one I saw never got to Ling Ling :(

At least I now know there is a season 2. Will have to look for it.

Wait, there was an anime for this? Must go watch now!

Yep and judging by the opening it goes up to at least the Ling Ling Arc

Feng Xi, seriously...

Do you have a fetish for being impaled?

If he can kill people with a ruler and a right angle, I wonder if he would use a protractor as a guillotine and I don't even wanna think about him throwing compasses everywhere. Geometry Wars!!!!  

Damn, I love seeing him act badass without being driven to the edge. You need to hurry and save your wonderful fox waifuuuuu

This chapter ... was FnCKING GOLD. Loved the move bro pulled ... awesome and funny at the same time ... awesunny? And Feng ... <3 ... if you keep looking cool like that you may become my favorite Feng yet. Please DON'T die. Finally Taoist faction almost got some points for that cover ... but no points for covers or flashbacks ... thems the rules. Only what happens during this arc is eligible including any exposed body parts, panty shots, sexual innuendos, and badassery.

Will any of the bros take 'one' for the team be able to help Feng again? Will Feng be okay ... what with all that 'hardening' by the end? Will all the white stuff flying all over the place chalk settle down ... eventually? Find out next time on .. Monsters Can't See Me .. Tripped Up/Laid Low ... Yaoguai Mingdan

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics