Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Credit Page

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

Posted here for updates, future reference, and discussion of who the heck those last two are.

hQWrkyk.jpg

EDIT - Changed to reflect series name on Bato.to (Mobile Magic Girl)

Edited by Caek, 07 June 2016 - 01:48 PM.

hMrVQCm.gif

Alex68785

Alex68785

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Thanks for clarifying that. Was mostly curious about 1, and 3 for uh obvious reasons.

Yue Er

Yue Er

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 9 posts

Thanks for clarifying that. Was mostly curious about 1, and 3 for uh obvious reasons.

I actually think that 1 and 3 come from the same manhua but unfortunately I cannot confirm on number 3. The artist/author of number 1 did a sketch/drawing of the no. 3 character but does not say where it is from. 

Alex68785

Alex68785

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

That makes sense, they do seem pretty similar. I guess I will now go try to track down the manhua, while having no idea how to go about finding chinese manhua, hah. Thanks again Yue Er.

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

You're free to do some searching! Just let us know if you find anything. (I spent a few hours scouring the social media of the Space-Time Prisoner author to no avail.)

hMrVQCm.gif

RawkHawk87

RawkHawk87

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Pretty sure that #6 is already being translated here under the title of "Mobile Magical Girl":

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/mobile-magical-girl-r15589

Yue Er

Yue Er

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 9 posts

Pretty sure that #6 is already being translated here under the title of "Mobile Magical Girl":

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/mobile-magical-girl-r15589

It is, thanks. I'll edit it after the weekend and resend it to Caek.

Though I don't entirely agree with the title that 3829 gave it, but whatever, I only skimmed it really quickly so what do I know.

Edited by Yue Er, 04 June 2016 - 08:41 AM.

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

They title they gave it makes sense. Also, it's a shame it was dropped, but 37 chapters ain't bad! :o

EDIT - From the first few chapters I've skimmed.

Edited by Caek, 04 June 2016 - 11:34 AM.

hMrVQCm.gif

Caek

Caek

Lief, Loev, Caek.

• Contrib Mods
  • 365 posts
  • LocationDiabetes

Updated to new version - thanks RawkHawk87!

Still need more fine detectives to find out those two series. :3

hMrVQCm.gif

Lolicage

Lolicage

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Locationkuki-shi, saitama, gensokyo

i'm searching as hard as i can. i'm wondering if we can just ask the author. i haven't been this plagued by the need to know in a long time.

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_6d3e01d20102vmjh.htmlhere's louckmor's original, my poor google translation tells me they're all "knights of dedicated penguin" members, so i'm assuming they have that in common to narrow it down. i just don't know what a dedicated penguin is.

Edited by Lolicage, 25 June 2016 - 02:19 AM.