Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 304votes)

Yaoguai Mingdan

Alt Names: alt 妖怪名单alt Monster Listalt The List of Supernatural Beings
Author: Tang Renjia
Artist: Tang Renjia
Genres: Fantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A beautiful nine-tailed fox. An acacia tree demon. A Taoist believer who is seeking spiritual enlightenment but got rejected by the goddess. It isn't easy, being caught in the middle of this dangerous group of women, but our hero Feng Xi must fight in order to protect the peace and save the world!

Original Webcomic: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/521825
Go to Yaoguai Mingdan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yaoguai Mingdan Anime! New Window ANISYAKIRAH
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Eprizym
  • 3 Replies
Topic Timeline/Reincarnations ***POTENTIAL SPOILERS*** New Window Yue Er
  • 7 Replies
Topic Translation Notes New Window Caek
  • 7 Replies
Topic Credit Page New Window Caek
  • 9 Replies

1952 Comments

Almost done with this cold / flu. I have 2 more chapters worth of translations left to edit from Yue Er this week. Current raw chapter is CH333.

That's a sick AFG.
Feng needs to hurry up and get over there, because I don't want Jiu er and Shuang killing one another(Feng absolutely has no control over his harem atm XD). Also, I know that the pink/purple colored hair girl is the mayor's daughter, but what's her name(I know I probably missed it) and purpose? I mean every time we see her she's just standing or sitting on top of a building as an onlooker doing nothing. I hope that she gains some relevance soon, because just seeing her sitting on top of a building doing nothing puzzles me.
What if I told you... the fight isn't even close to over yet?

If I were Feng, I'd just kill myself. Too much bs to deal with

It's a bit busted and feels cheap that legendary ninetail monster is being subdued by a mere weapon used by one person :/

the ninetails is weakend and she uses long da-ren's dragon tears to counter the ninetails that weapon is not just a mere weapon.

It's a bit busted and feels cheap that legendary ninetail monster is being subdued by a mere weapon used by one person :/

Why are they facing off anyway? How as the eigt suffering formation twisted her? Isn't she going to Ah Feng to help out?

I want Jiu Er to win, but I'm more of an ice type. x.x 

So this ah feng possibly acquire his first harem in yang eye history after first wifu and third one settle down ? , look like second wifu is trying hard to make peace out of this chaostic . sadly 4th candidate already jump out from wifu battlefield .

Wasn't able to finish the chapter last night. :x

Someone hit my car, so I've been stressed out about getting the side mirror fixed... since Friday. Add on classwork, additional responsibilities, and a tight schedule, and you get a stressed Caek. :(

That awkward moment, when you like a post to raise awareness to it and show support, but its bad news

I find it incredibly hilarious that the weapon Shuang is using a weapon that's abbreviated as "Anti-FOXDIE"

Is that a Metal Gear reference!?

Should be obvious what fox refers to. Someone worked really hard on that acronym.

I find it incredibly hilarious that the weapon Shuang is using a weapon that's abbreviated as "Anti-FOXDIE"

Is that a Metal Gear reference!?

We now have a high powered cat fight on our hands(I standby this even though one of them is a fox XD). I hope that Jiu er doesn't kill Shuang er, because she's my favorite of the harem, plus Feng may never forgive Jiu er for such a thing(fingers crossed).

Fox girl is so hot right now.

You always have us.

Oh wait... that might be making it worse....

[STRESSING INTENSIFIES]

Thanks though. <3

Someone hit my car, so I've been stressed out about getting the side mirror fixed... since Friday. Add on classwork, additional responsibilities, and a tight schedule, and you get a stressed Caek. :(

You always have us.

Oh wait... that might be making it worse....

Chapter should have been titled Skinship

Hmm, I guess it was true about naked bonding solidifying friendship.

I find it very convenient that Feng is suddenly without power when he's gone through all of the boy's shirts and it's time for the girls to start going(what a let down I wanted to see some cleavage XD). Despite that little nitpick, this was still a good chapter.

Considering he could drag up his unwilling roomates/ former friends he could have easily held up the demons as meat shields

He has truly mastered the art of empty exuvia now. Kyle would be proud.

So yeah um... after this fight, going to have to learn some new moves that are more sustainable in a fight...

This is improversion of DRESS BREAK Technique

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics