Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 52votes)

The Penisman

Alt Names: alt Obadoraibu Renda
Author: Ishida Sui
Artist: Ishida Sui
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
=========
Locked due to inappropriate content
========
Go to The Penisman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic New chapters, since comment section is locked New Window atgc
  • 2 Replies
Topic Translations New Window hopeandlight
  • 0 Replies

95 Comments

This is actually not bad, I thought it'd be all pointless but it's pretty funny and the plot line is a little silly but I think its alright kinda similar to Onepunch Man or Mob Psycho 100

Wait you're saying that you can actually read that stuff? At most I can tell that it is made up of letters that are too squished together that maybe form actual words, but you say you deciphered it? I call lies, slander, and shenanigins!

i just read the original? the letters under the illegible (latin) font is easy to read.

and i can decipher a bit of the rest too. really bad handwriting can still be read to some extent.

Penisman has always been more-or-less illegible, but his "font" suddenly improves after the Analbeads saga. You could read and translate his lines, but there would't be a point to it since the dialogue for all the other characters is written on the pretense of NOT understanding him, to the point that he even needs Analbeadsman to interpret for him in-universe. Think of how Kenny from South Park talks, then make him a swole super-penis

Actually, i like the fact i can't understand the font, it makes it so much more glorious to see a penis arrive in a crime scene, scream some shit that nobody understands in that glorious font and then kick ass with an incoming attack.

this is awesome!

Wait you're saying that you can actually read that stuff? At most I can tell that it is made up of letters that are too squished together that maybe form actual words, but you say you deciphered it? I call lies, slander, and shenanigins!

Penisman has always been more-or-less illegible, but his "font" suddenly improves after the Analbeads saga. You could read and translate his lines, but there would't be a point to it since the dialogue for all the other characters is written on the pretense of NOT understanding him, to the point that he even needs Analbeadsman to interpret for him in-universe. Think of how Kenny from South Park talks, then make him a swole super-penis

"KEG-84"
It's an AKB48 reference, right?

Spoiler

The villains in this are the best villains ever.

Am I the only one that can't read Penisman's monologue? I thought everyone's bitchin about the typesetter's choice of font rather than the ineligibility of the Japanese font. I understand why Penisman's normal conversation is not translated but I can hardly comprehend such a weird font choice for a perfectly normal Japanese font.

Spoiler

Well tits then. The translator is taking us for a ride. You know as the years go on and my interest anime/manga/videogames grows/deepen the idea of taking japanese lessons starts to grip like a vice compared to the playful tug on my sleeve that it used to be.

Well, to be fair, not all of his text is legible anyway. ex: Ch 4 pg 2:

Spoiler

Completely illegible lol.

I didn't look at the raws, but not being able to understand him is part of the gag. In some of the later chapters, you can make out some names or words but for the most part, just take it for what it is lol.

Well tits then. The translator is taking us for a ride. You know as the years go on and my interest anime/manga/videogames grows/deepen the idea of taking japanese lessons starts to grip like a vice compared to the playful tug on my sleeve that it used to be.

But alas, as the years pass by, so does our ability to learn a language with ease.

He's been speaking japanese the whole time

just in really distorted font. Here's an example:

Spoiler

He's been speaking japanese the whole time

just in really distorted font. Here's an example:

Spoiler

What else can I say, Ishida sensei really knows how to make penisman the best penis around lol.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

AND WHY AM I FOLLOWING THIS

Yes a new update! Thank you based translators!

I've never been more excited by penis..........wait.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this.

But I need someone to help me understand Penis.

i get a feeling... that the translator is just making us feel the pain of trying to understand what penisman is saying.

his speech gets easier to understand after only a few chapters though. in the latest ones, i didn't have too much trouble reading his lines.

but the monologue in ch 20 is really good. a shame that the font is so difficult to read.

i get a feeling... that the translator is just making us feel the pain of trying to understand what penisman is saying.

his speech gets easier to understand after only a few chapters though. in the latest ones, i didn't have too much trouble reading his lines.

but the monologue in ch 20 is really good. a shame that the font is so difficult to read.

Read this because "Ishida Sui". Damn, this is good. Reminds me of Onepunch Man in some ways.

I didn't know so many chapters were translated already. Whoever translated this, you, sir, are a good man.

It's awesome, but errr, is the font in the last chapters supposed to be read-able because I can't understand jack shit of anything at all

You, the reader, will never understand what penisman is saying without the aid of his friends but if you mean the carnivor man, he was basiclly raving about his fucked up life, apologizing to dad and sister, wanting to kill/be killed/saved. He was having an psycho episode in the face of his possible death. Personally I feel he was just recounting the trauma memories from his victims to get sympathy but I'm probably wrong.

As far as Penisman is concerned, I can only quote the late, great Mae West who said,

"A hard man is good to find."

• 505 likes this

So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent cock. A watchful penis. A Dark Dick.

It's awesome, but errr, is the font in the last chapters supposed to be read-able because I can't understand jack shit of anything at all

Finally a hero who will stand up every morning to save the day and stand firm when the need arises

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics