Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 137votes)

trash.

Alt Names: alt トラッシュalt 트래쉬
Author: Yamamoto Kenji
Artist: D.p
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The mafia boss of the Iwashi family is a high school girl named Konomi Minoko. But don’t let her appearance fool you; she has done and seen things normal citizens can’t even imagine. Under her control are two assassins who have gained legendary status for their deadliness and ability to get any job done. Ishikawa Rushia, codenamed Bullet, uses a modified handgun that uses a custom made hollow point bullet that explodes the target from the inside. Shirato Marin, codenamed Francesca, uses a original weapon that is a mix between a throwing axe and battle axe. Both of them are Minoko’s high school classmates and seem like normal teenagers but are two of the most feared killers in the mob world who handle missions often involving other assassins and underground groups.
Go to trash. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

288 Comments

Why Horror tag?

It's okay to be a lolicon but your own daughter? that's sick. Glad he's done for. 

6th volume is partly amazing. Have a preview:

Spoiler

seriously, with this kind pace and more increasing guro scene, can this goes as far as that in botato... one can only hope :D

Spoiler

Is that some Bullet and Francesca yuri lovin? Manga of the year.

>Daddy issues halts a crazy assassin.

You fucking serious Kenji.

Hey never doubt the power of messing with a crazy person's mental state. It's like throwing a bunch of flour into the room of a person wtih OCD. They may want to beat the crap out of you for it but the impulse of "must clean room" would automatically override primary functions.  So yeah playing to a person's insecurities is the best way to ANNIHILATE THEM.

Chapter 9, the cat replies when they say it's name... followed.

For the killer to get that badly twisted, he had to have a few screws loose to begin with. I don't buy the whole "raise a killer from scratch" thing.

How do you know?

Have you met many people who've been raised as a killer from birth and turned out to be pretty decent people in the end?

I haven't met a single one.

For the killer to get that badly twisted, he had to have a few screws loose to begin with. I don't buy the whole "raise a killer from scratch" thing.

Genetics man, his father must of had something and his son has it as well.

Spoiler

Oh my lord!

You know, I've been thinking about how Bullet looks kinda like a younger Balalaika...

Spoiler

Spoiler

>Daddy issues halts a crazy assassin.

You fucking serious Kenji.

Ugh. I've read loads of violent manga but this one is pushing my limit.  

The kid has both the metal and the scars to become another super assassin should she survive.  That would be some little bit of justice.

What are you saying, this is small time.

Ugh. I've read loads of violent manga but this one is pushing my limit.  

The kid has both the metal and the scars to become another super assassin should she survive.  That would be some little bit of justice. 

Fuck yeah Bullet and francesca. Massacre these goddamn rapist and child murderer.

So what happened down there? The exterior has been damaged or something?

Spoiler

Most probably the latter.

Sci-fi tag? I didn't see Sci-fi in this manga. Didn't see comedy either. 

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia He's simply using the correct terms, most people don't make distinction when it's under 18 but the reality is different.

I was mistaken. Lolicon (Lolita Complex) is ephebophilia. Hebephilia is Alice Complex.

A like this parental approval page.
- "Mom, can I read this manga about torture, rape and murder?"
- "Only after you finish your homework!"
So what happened down there? The exterior has been damaged or something?

Spoiler

Please just let her die already. It breaks my heart seeing her like that...

Good god! Why did I nonchantlly press the spoiler button! With that said, this manga pique my interest and I want to read it now. 

So much EDGINESS.

Oh, God!!!  I'm not sure if I can handle such ULTRA-VIOLENCE!!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Please just let her die already. It breaks my heart seeing her like that...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics