Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 117votes)

Q (Shihira Tatsuya)

Alt Names: alt 异种少女Qalt Dissimilar Girl Qalt Kuualt Q (Shihira Tatsuya)alt Q [Ku]alt Q[クー]
Author: Shihira Tatsuya
Artist: Shihira Tatsuya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Q is a mysterious girl who appears in a post-apocalyptic world ruled by Solaris - a giant monster-dropping eye in the sky. She also has a huge appetite, especially for donuts. When her path crosses with that of Rem, ex-military, the world and mysteries surrounding her and Solaris are about to become even stranger and more dangerous...
---
Q like donuts!
Go to Q (Shihira Tatsuya) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

151 Comments

kinda hope for more continuation ...

I wonder if Japanese don't really like Donuts + loli ...

How many more chapter left then?

According to MAL it ends at chapter 20.

Tomorrow the manga Q will end in Ultra Jump of January. The volume 4 (final volume) will be released in the spring.

How many more chapter left then?

Tomorrow the manga Q will end in Ultra Jump of January. The volume 4 (final volume) will be released in the spring.

Don't you know that "Lolis" should ALWAYS be capitalized!?  You MUST show the proper respect for our beloved Lolis!!!

Actually I find All-Capitalization to be very disrespectful. Now if I could use a Gothic font...

Only thing missing from the last page was a bit of drool coming out of the corner of her mouth :D

wtf happened on that last page? Did the bird just miss?

nope, one was shot dead and the other was eaten

wtf happened on that last page? Did the bird just miss?

As a bald man once said, "your half-assed villainy is no match for my hobby of playing hero".

Kuu~

http://vatoto.com/reader#1e65f2509a52883a_11

Isn't that Lucy from Fairy Tail? Gotta be on vacation and just can't escape being stripped :P

Two lolis that look like each other... the more the merrier~

PedobearPeekLeft.png

Now Cephei...

Don't you know that "Lolis" should ALWAYS be capitalized!?  You MUST show the proper respect for our beloved Lolis!!!

Q likes donuts a lot.

Two lolis that look like each other... the more the merrier~

PedobearPeekLeft.png

i don't think he's claim was idiotic basicly what he is saying is well humans nolonger try and fight that thing above them which he thinks is cowardly. Well he simply wants to fight back against that giant thing so that people would be able to look up in the sky again.

Thats idiotic.

"Humanity was driven into a near post-apocalyptic after the first few major attempts to fight back, so they gave up. What a bunch of cowards."

Every time Rem tries to act cool, Q just takes him down a peg.

I googled the Chinese name and found this: http://www.dm5.com/manhua-yizhongshaonv-q/

There's 18 chapters there, which makes me worried about that Tragedy tag...

Spoiler

What an idiotic claim. Situations are dictated by the circumstances, not by those caught by the circumstances.

This story needs to stop the social commentary and go back to cute Q doing cute Q things.

i don't think he's claim was idiotic basicly what he is saying is well humans nolonger try and fight that thing above them which he thinks is cowardly. Well he simply wants to fight back against that giant thing so that people would be able to look up in the sky again.

Ok, this I like! Can wait for more updates!~

GO GO Q-RANGERS!

I like how this manga isn't taking itself seriously at all. The "serious" guys are always ruining themselves by adding stupid commentary.

Same for the volume 2 cover.

latest?cb=20130522110406

Doughnuts FTW

Q, spreading the joy of Donuts to a post-apocalyptic world.

OMFG! Thanks Fallen Syndicate for picking this up!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics