Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 422votes)

Hero Union BBS

Alt Names: alt 勇者互助組合 交流型掲示板alt Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Boardalt Hero Union BBSalt Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban
Author: Okemura
Artist: Akiyama Nenehisa
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (From /ak/)
The hero union's BBS, where heroes gather, crossing many dimensions. A bulletin board made by heroes for heroes. Unfair settings, complaints about comrades, tales of failure, and discussions of secret agendas, they are all found here! Even now, new threads are being made!

A comedic chronicles about the travels of heroes.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/107000053/
Go to Hero Union BBS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Create your party of heroes New Window Roxis
  • 5 Replies
Topic List of Heroes New Window NullApostle
  • 3 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window admira
  • 3 Replies

612 Comments

Sad to see this end soon. Well, a 3 volumes webnovel turned into a 3 volume manga seems fair.

I know - this seems too unfair... *cries*.

I guess the antics of the Hero Union BBS will live on in the interwebs.

And.... wow, what a way to confess...

Spoiler

XpJMF5J.png

There's Student from novel's third volume's cover.

Sad to see this end soon. Well, a 3 volumes webnovel turned into a 3 volume manga seems fair.

Wait, it ended so soon? God that is a shame, as this is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I sincerely hope the series makes a return in the future, but honestly I don't believe it will.

Lol, did anyone else almost die when Student shows up IRL? 

I can see the ending a 1stperson view of a guy with a puppet on his hand taking a picture with his phone on the other hand and never showing his face.... maybe.
Oh lord, the meetup is everything I could possibly wish for :D Hopefully Student gets unmasked by the end. I'm looking forward to him being the ultimate bishie, or a baby piloting a robotic body.
Spoiler

You know the author is a troll when they only show Student's body in the beginning then settled with a hand doll for the rest...

連載最終回となる
次回の更新は3月18日(金)予定です。
どうぞご期待ください。

"The series final episode 

next update is scheduled March 18 (Friday). 
Please stay tuned."

Courtesy of Google Translate and the source. So yes, it really is ending.

here's a wild thought about this event

- what would happen to the hall if the heroes suddenly decided to have a sudden royal rumble?

- will there be a chug fest of restoratives and the emerging winner is going to be the princess shrine maiden?

- it feels good when all characters that we know their story of gathered in one place.

I guess Durian fruit is forbidden as well.

Having a big get-together for all the heroes is great. Hopefully there'll be a few big revelations before the end! ☆

Hero : Security Guard

Space-Time Public order administration

....Okay, who is this guys and where is Nanoha?! Damn, he is even more badass than Nanoha & co?!

LoL... You got it wrong Nanoha's is the "Space-Time Administration Bureau"... and lol a security guard turn hero... you normally don't see them as such but so are waitress, sentient combining robots, Demon Lords and many more... ^_^

Star Alloy Robot!
I love this manga so much~

There is a line on each of his hands. Is student a hand puppet or something ?

A puppet? seriously author? stop teasing us wiht student's face! (I bet he'll show it in the very last page of the series... if at all)

Also, according to mangaupdates the manga is still ongoing, so the end should only be for the arc

meanwhile freeter stil busy saving yet another world lol

hope he will come in second part

Lol its Gon-san.

93f28f7235f98baeaee8fcfaec9da928.png

God Alloy Robots was legit

Oh lord, here's hoping some of the Seniors are around to keep the Maid Trio in check. I'd be living in perpetual terror like Student if all three of them joined forces.

Spoiler

I so wanna see Student's face!

I.. I want to see the hero story of the security guard *-* !

It's the end...Of the Hero Meetup. Didn't say anything about it being the end of the manga

Yeah, people are being premature.  It's far more likely to mean the end of the Meet-Up arc than the end of the series.

Finally, they're all gathered together. Next chapter will be great.

How close are we to the end of the series? I know the web novel this is based on has been over for awhile.

If what chapter 27 says is right, next chapter is the end

This makes me sad. After stumbling upon this hidden gem only a while ago it's finally coming to an end

'Look forward to the second part!"

Huh. that doesn't seem very endy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics