Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 422votes)

Hero Union BBS

Alt Names: alt 勇者互助組合 交流型掲示板alt Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Boardalt Hero Union BBSalt Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban
Author: Okemura
Artist: Akiyama Nenehisa
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (From /ak/)
The hero union's BBS, where heroes gather, crossing many dimensions. A bulletin board made by heroes for heroes. Unfair settings, complaints about comrades, tales of failure, and discussions of secret agendas, they are all found here! Even now, new threads are being made!

A comedic chronicles about the travels of heroes.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/107000053/
Go to Hero Union BBS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Create your party of heroes New Window Roxis
  • 5 Replies
Topic List of Heroes New Window NullApostle
  • 3 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window admira
  • 3 Replies

612 Comments

Hmmm...not getting the humor in this one and it seems more episodic than contiguous in story. You guy's will have to enjoy it in my stead. I'll pass on this one.

Student is the best.

Ok I feel so embarrassed right now xD Somehow I totally forgot about her.

Sorry, guys xD

Uhm, nope?

I am pretty sure he asked Shopkeeper to change his own name.

Spoiler

no, not the shopkeeper/snake, the magical girl, he straight out says "I changed your name to something more fitting"

Uhm, nope?

Spoiler

He changed magical girl's name tho.

To all haters:
1. Do not insult the hobby and interest of the others if it does not effect you.
2. The world has endless things that you don't like, pls stay away from them.

To everyone else:
DON'T FEED THE TROLL. (I use shift key to type)

Ah, yeah, sorry sorry. I just could't resist. Should have kept my trollfeed to myself.

I have to say though, that was the single most amount of sarcasm I have ever managed to stuff into a single post.

To all haters:

1. Do not insult the hobby and interest of the others if it does not effect you.

To everyone else:

WHAT! IS THERE SOMEONE OUT THERE, WHO DIDN'T LIKE THIS MANGA!!!

Student is a VIPPER, there's no mistake

Oh man...Chapter 3 made me crack up....and nobody said a word about how the Student had enough powers over the BBS to change names....though...seriously dude, gtfo. XD

Uhm, nope?

Spoiler

Freeter and Student, the heroes we both deserve AND need.

To all haters:

To everyone else:

I see, I see, so I'm an 'asocial degenerate with signs of lobotomy'?

So you-

Please edit your comment and put it in a spoiler tag as it was too long. Thx

yes I know what is board in my 27 years...

And being one not too far in age gap with you, thus assuming we have the similar conception on what actually means to be 'socially literate / socially degenerate' - I expect you've understood that insulting others' personal inclinations in a public media has never been socially endorsed.

freeter deserves a harem

Spoiler

You picked up Kogal's speech pattern.

Thanks for the work AK, your projects are always a joy to read.

With how this series seems to be going, I'm sure we'll see those two like, 72 chapters later, already working together and becoming true companions or something.

If this actually happens, I totally called it.

The Kogal is, like, a really stupid and lazy breeze bitch lol

and Freeter is,like, really the most unlucky hero in the entier BBS, lol

You picked up Kogal's speech pattern.

Thanks for the work AK, your projects are always a joy to read.

yes I know what is board in my 27 years...
it is group of asocial degenerates with signs of lobotomy spouting nonsense and being happy by seeing other asocial degenerates with signs of lobotomy spouting nonsense...
I get your point...
if you are asocial degenerate with signs of lobotomy it is good manga made for you...

I see, I see, so I'm an 'asocial degenerate with signs of lobotomy'?
Spoiler

The Kogal is, like, a really stupid and lazy breeze bitch lol

and Freeter is,like, really the most unlucky hero in the entier BBS, lol

I'm here just because of description :

From /ak/

EDIT : and /ak/ did it again. Another series to follow

I think the Union's BBS and the Union itself is the handiwork of student. From the way everyone seem to regard him as some one who just simply already there mean he is practically the most veteran among all the veterans retired heroes. He probably, is the very Admin of the BBS......

Oh my, ch.9 and 10 already translated. They just need a Typesetter to put the text into the text box in the chapter.

Chapter 8... I sure hope this doesn't lead to the sage of the forest. If it does... I just feel really sorry for that guy...

freeter deserves a harem

after ch7: "My party is a sausage fest, HELP![Retired Hero's Side(currently active again)]"

Now see, I don't think that's what would happen. For one thing, as experienced as Freeter is as saving worlds, he'd know that should he not be fond of the next world he's been sent to, the simplest option is to defeat the resident Demon Lord as soon as possible and go back to his Earth variant. And even if the party IS a sausage fest, he could still be making new friends that inspire him to stay, settle down and marry a cute girl outside the party. Maybe a Princess or the Demon Lord's daughter.

Rather than that, I think his next problem would be that after choosing a new world to live in and settling down there, he's STILL getting summoned to other worlds. The poor guy's just so naturally talented at the hero business that the multiverse simply won't let him retire properly.

There's something I don't quite understand in Chapter 4. When Shopkeeper announces that Estrard has no history of summoning heroes, does he mean that this is the first time they've summoned a hero, or that not even this particular case of summoning isn't on record? Either case is sketchy as hell, but there's something infinitely shadier about there being no record of her existence when they were just talking about heroes being disposed of once they'd completed their objective. Dissect the joke for me.

basically, there's no reason to summon one. and even as the thread goes on, there's no mention of the demon lord appearing at all, so their travel is out to nowhere. Not to mention that might also means that they have not prepared the method to send the hero back home, which means hell if u're not a noble. But as the Union has send an emergency tp, case closed. But the country might resummon her, or summon other hero, which will later post the thread about it too.

we'll see what the real problem is then

i bet after ch6 there'll be a thread name "Dungeon Monster Stronger than Demon Lord, what do? [Active Hero's Side]"

after ch7: "My party is a sausage fest, HELP![Retired Hero's Side(currently active again)]"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics