Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 404votes)

Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen

Alt Names: alt 와타리군의 XX가 붕괴직전alt Watari-kun's ×× Is About to Be Brokenalt 渡くんの××が崩壊寸前alt 渡君的××即将崩坏
Author: Narumi Naru
Artist: Narumi Naru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ever since his parents died, Watari Nao's life has revolved around his little sister. He forgoes club activities for the sake of spending time with her, leading many of his peers to label him a siscon. But as long as his sister's happy, Nao is willing to shut out any unwelcome comments about himself.

Unbeknownst to Nao, however, a greater danger has resurfaced - one that destroyed his way of life six years ago, and threatens to do so once again.

And that danger, in the form of a girl wielding a garden hoe, will stop at nothing to reclaim what could once have been hers, and hers alone.
Go to Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do people actually enjoy this one? - Enlighten me please New Window FakeHero
  • 13 Replies
Topic Why was Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen Dropped? New Window AdventSign
  • 2 Replies

1235 Comments

The constant misunderstandings in this caused by no one being able to open their damn mouths, the repeated lying and general situational retardation of every character involved reminds me of A Town Where You Rage.

Watari, you little dipshit. You fucked up royally with Ishihara. At least kiss her so that she doesn't get left with the thought that shes the only one interested in sex at some point. Communicate and choose your words wisely you dumb fuck!

way to ignore the MC's issues created by his life or the obvious glaring issues with the girls, this kid has good reason for being so awkward, he has no one to rely, no role model and has to be responsible as his decision don't affect him only, he also has to take care of his sister, pay attention to the context 

and his character remain the same. i hope MC get development over his weakness, and become strong person. but nope, remain the same.

i wish he got killed. such annoying MC.

Shame the MC is a generic passive shounen manga protagonist, the girls are actually a little interesting.

way to ignore the MC's issues created by his life or the obvious glaring issues with the girls, this kid has good reason for being so awkward, he has no one to rely, no role model and has to be responsible as his decision don't affect him only, he also has to take care of his sister, pay attention to the context 

This manga looks like it's going right into a School Days crazy zone.

Shame the MC is a generic passive shounen manga protagonist, the girls are actually a little interesting.

also, about below's quote, this is series where both girls are (at least a little) " yandere" so take that as you will

Mmm.... I see Tachibana a little psycho... But a little tsundere too.

But Ishihara is on risk to be a real Yandere...

Wow, I started reading this manga because of the cute cover girl (Umezawa) expecting a "regular" harem ecchi comedy manga, but boy was I wrong. I like this manga and normally I'd root for only one girl, but I can't stop rooting for both the girls. 

Don't put your pee-pee in the cray-cray~~

Although it was obvious they wouldn't sleep together, I kinda hoped they would at least kissed or cup a feel...

I 100% relate to the feeling of not being sure if I'd be able to stop before going all the way. But yeah, it'd have been nice.

also, about below's quote, this is series where both girls are (at least a little) " yandere" so take that as you will

I noticed something...

That automatically started my inner alarms... what is going on her?

Why she did see Tachibana as a rival? And why she is acting so... weird later?

I noticed something...

Spoiler

Watari can't do it halfway though just a kiss . Why you people dont understand?

Author got tired of writing fluffy stuff for guys so author makes a manga to piss off guys.

Now I'm wondering if there was an incident where Suzu really did eat weeds.

I thought she want a baby. Why stop him?

Although it was obvious they wouldn't sleep together, I kinda hoped they would at least kissed or cup a feel...

Neither of them are in the wrong, the problem is that Yukari is in love with an illusion. The pure Watari doesn't exist. Watari is doing the right thing in not following through, because he'd shatter her belief in him if he did. Their opinions are in conflict - she wants to spend more time with him and cement their relationship together, he wants to take things slowly so he doesn't hurt her. The problem is lack of communication - which is honestly very common in actual relationships. If they don't make their thoughts very clear, this relationship is going to hurt both of them.

It sucks knowing that it will probably end with them not being together.

At this pace, all the 3 MCs will end alone.... One of them is totally insecure on her feelings, other is caring about the rest than himself and the 3rd one is a free spirit... At the end she might go.

I feel like the Mc has seen the Crazy to Hot chart as well.

She can be on either side of the Crazy to Hot chart, she's practically equal in both

like she want to bang but says she loves him for not being like other guys, that definitely would confuse a teenager, had he gone through maybe she would stop liking him because the illusion would break and she would start seeing him as just a normal guy. The problem here is that she doesn't see him for who he is, and he knows it and tries to live to her expectation, expectations that go against what she wants (to bang) ......... so yea, she really is sinking her own ship, and like I said i really like how the situation makes sense, normally the author makes the MC say no to sex for no reason other than blueballing the readers 

I feel like the Mc has seen the Crazy to Hot chart as well.

blablablabla...

ishihara > other girls

Neither of them are in the wrong, the problem is that Yukari is in love with an illusion. The pure Watari doesn't exist. Watari is doing the right thing in not following through, because he'd shatter her belief in him if he did. Their opinions are in conflict - she wants to spend more time with him and cement their relationship together, he wants to take things slowly so he doesn't hurt her. The problem is lack of communication - which is honestly very common in actual relationships. If they don't make their thoughts very clear, this relationship is going to hurt both of them.

It sucks knowing that it will probably end with them not being together.

in the long run yes, but coulda been a bit softer in refusing. like kissing and/or embracing her and saying the other stuff is for later since she's shivering anyway...

Sure. That would have been a lot better and more understanding.

But the whole point was that he didn't think he could stop himself if he did anything at all to her. She's too appealing to him. He's young, emotionally he's... hmmm, struggling and she is pretty much his ideal, perfect girl.

Even though a lot of the readers here will claim otherwise, being that age and even with a healthy, stable upbringing when you are with your ideal girl in that situation... most guys will have a VERY hard time stopping once they start with a willing girl.

Well duh of course they didn't it since anyone with a brain knows Satsuki will pop his cherry in the end. Yukari is just a hurdle to keep the manga running longer and for him to "realize" his feelings for one eye Satsuki.

one of the few times were the MC not doing it makes sense, had she kept quiet things would have gone her way but she made it weird instead

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics