Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 83votes)

Zetsurin!

Alt Names: alt ぜつりん!
Author: Tomokichi
Artist: Tomokichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keisuke Amano was born under a special star. Ever since he was young, he has encountered thousands of "lucky pervert" situations that tend to have him end up being slapped by girls.

One night, a falling star crashes into his house. The star turns out to be the magical angel Lily and her sidekick Chappy. They have come to save the world from the 100 demon lords that plot to destroy humankind by utilizing the secret weapon hidden inside Amano's... pants?!
Go to Zetsurin! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

Japan_o_95806.jpg

Wahahahahahah. XD So many innuendos. And yey, new oppai demon lord. <3

Spoiler

I can see potential. Imagine the "nipple" scene, holy water scene, or everything with TLR or Prison School art "quality". 

Mmm that page one...

And dat holy water tho....

Dammit...

Next time I read Rising X Ryden I'll make sure to call Takara's power as Holy water not gel anymore lol...

NOW i know..
who i want to help..

help them keisuke ....
event is hard for me to say this...
I'm Fuc*ing... jeaouless...........
damn you...

haha :D :P

Plot sounds stupid enough, instant follow!

This is the perfect form of hentai; It has all the gloriousness of hentai together with every pose and fetish you can think for normal humans and some not so normal , it has PLOT, it has JUSTICE, it has TENTACLES, it has dirty comedy and, most of all, it's not legally "hentai"

8/10 This manga would be perfect if there were 4th wall breakings because, seriously, all chapters just beg for it.

the angel and demon are both in pain, what will our hero do in order to save them - find it out at next chapter

Lol this manga is so silly

Dat cliffhanger

I have heard of women being ____blocks... but this:

http://vatoto.com/reader#9238512739a8bb97_3

takes it to a WHOLE new level...

(you can fill int the blank with the proper 4 letter word)

Edited for new reader page

apparently a magnum-like dick is normal in the eyes of a japanese schoolgirl for no apparent reason

I like how they explain the luck pervert ability instead of acting like its normal.

I just love how all the characters have no idea what's going on and are just as confused as the readers.

Except the spirit who's just trolling with it.

I just wanna know ONE thing...

How in hell can I add that "Lucky" ability to my own status as a pervert!?

Yuuki Rito must also have been hiding a holy gun

1385775397280.jpg

this manga is awesome!

why is it only 4 volume, you stupid japanese

Cramps for laughing too much ...

5/5

I don't even care anymore.

LOL. That is all.

His luck streak surpasses Rito lol.

I just love how all the characters have no idea what's going on and are just as confused as the readers.

that spirit lines are hilarious.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics