Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.97 - 122votes)

I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right?

Alt Names: alt 人生詰んだからMMOにハマってもいいよね?alt Jinsei Tsun dakara MMO ni Hamatu te mo ii yo ne?alt Jinsei-MMO
Author: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Artist: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A long-running web-manga hosted by Neetsha, by Muu-Muu.

Raws: http://niitomuumuu.x.fc2.com/index.html
Go to I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

240 Comments

To answer the title question, yes it is ok to get stuck in MMO. No one will say anything except the people who know you. Which for most people that is way less then 0.1% of the people on this planet.

Jeeze, the title of this story is pretty much me 10 years ago when I turned 18. Thankfully not so much anymore, but man, those were some wild years of unproductive life.

...now it's visual novels. Not sure if this is any better. 

On the bullying department... I was bullied, check. I thought of suicide, there was no need. I thought of homicide... right... I had to put all my might into not breaking their bones and so the bullying continued.

They only stopped when I learned the skill "Tough Act" which I supported with "Body Mass" (Requirement to learn "Tough Act": Near death experience.)

i would like to read this but i'm getting a huge yuri vibe from it so i guess it's good bye !

That's just one more reason to read it afaic >_<

DAT TITLE

i would like to read this but i'm getting a huge yuri vibe from it so i guess it's good bye !

• Ncf likes this

Long Running - 3 Chapters translated....NICE

The art is a little iffy but i'm enjoying the story.

I never understand why abuse victims first thought is suicide.  If I was being emotionally assaulted, I imagine my first thought would be homicide.  I mean, if it's you or them, might as well be them.

Is this a cultural thing, or rather some psychological quirk in abuse victims?

Normally, without any psychological factors, yes. But what if the opponent was someone you couldn't physically match. And the abuse happened for a very long time so that you have a psychological block against attacking them. Can you still say the same?

In other words:

Imagine that there was this adult that was with you since you were a child. As a child you are physically weaker than the adult. Slowly over time you gain a psychological block against violence against that person. Because You've been taught never to go against that person. Could you kill him/her even if you grow up?

No you couldn't. The psychological block will stop you from doing so unless you break the block first. And that's not as easy as saying it. So bereft of all other options you'll turn to the only escape available to you. Death. Of course, speaking from experience, there are people who have a strong enough will to overcome this urge. But even so, psychological programming caused by our environment isn't something one should look down on.

I never understand why abuse victims first thought is suicide.  If I was being emotionally assaulted, I imagine my first thought would be homicide.  I mean, if it's you or them, might as well be them.

The thing is the victims is being abused to the point they are scare. That 's why they always try to suicide, a few think about homicide but then too scare to do that.

MC needs to fight back.  Stop being a victim of bully.  Murder the step mother or burn the whole frag place down while she sleeps.

You just remimded me of MIB2... somehow, yes XD

I think we have a new poster queen for "wicked step-mother" people. Definitely seems to have OD'd on evil juice.

MC needs to fight back.  Stop being a victim of bully.  Murder the step mother or burn the whole frag place down while she sleeps.

step mother need to die a very harruble harruble death

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics